Chapter 39 - Drama starts

I am forever

 

Taeng woke up with a headache that morning. He didn't get to sleep well last night. He keeps on hearing weird sounds, but he thought he was just imagining things.

"ugh! Why do I keep having headache these days." He groaned.

after cleaning up and grooming himself, he went out of his room to have some breakfast.

"hmm? Yul's still as sleep?" He thought when he didn't saw yuri at the living room or at the kitchen.

he decided to prepare breakfast and just wake up yuri when he's done.

------------

 

tiffany woke up by the sun rays coming from the window. Her eyes still close and move a little to the side.

"ugh! My whole body aches..." 

She felt that someone's breathing in front of her face. Her breathing stops while she slowly opens her eyes to see what's in front of her, or who's in front of her.

"good morning princess!" Yuri greeted her with a smile.

"WAAH!!!!!" She screamed and her eyes widened.

"shhh?!!!" Yuri put his hand on the latter's mouth to stop her from screaming.

"why are you screaming my princess?" 

Tiffany's face was so black when she found out that she's not wearing anything and her body was aching really bad.

"w-what did you do to me?" 

"Huh? What do you mean? You don't remember?" Yuri kinda felt disappointed with that.

"oh my gash! You me?!!!" Tiffany burst out.

"Bwooo?!" What ?"

but before Tiffany can answer the door opened.

"YAH! KWON YU...."

taeyeon got shocked to what his eyes were seeing right now. He keeps on blinking his eyes just to make sure he is not hallucinating or what..

"I-I'll c-come baaack laaateer." He said and smiled awkwardly.

he closed the door and walks to the kitchen.

"so that's the weird sounds I heard last night?! Hah?!" 

when taeng closes the door the two still don't know what to say or do, they were left dumbfounded. But Tiffany broke it when she came back to her senses.

"oh gash!!! This is embarrassing." She turned her look to yuri and stared at him in rage.

"This is all your fault!!! Ahhhh!!! I'm getting crazy!!!" She hits yuri on his chest.

yuri just let her do that. He knows it's his fault. He's on his right mind last night, while he was completely aware that Tiffany was drunk.

"hay!" He sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said.

tiffany stops hitting him.

"huh? You're sorry? After what you did? Why? You think your sorry can bring back time? And changes everything?" Her eyes were starting to cry.

yuri hugged her and her tears fell completely.

"shhh. Don't cry. I'm not sorry cause I did that. Hell no! I don't regret what happened." Yuri said.

"but I am sorry cause I have had hurt you from the past. I didn't fight for you. I was so stupid. I love you ever since, and that didn't changed." He added.

"stop that bull yuri!" Tiffany said while releasing from the hug.

"you will not fool me anymore. Ugh! Well you got me already, what else do you want?" She added.

"what are you talking about Tiffany? I am not fooling anyone here."

"stop! Please?" Tiffany stood up and grabbed her clothes at the floor and starts to get dress.

"I don't understand you Tiffany. I lov---" 

"I said stop!!!" Tiffany yelled. 

That made yuri felt even more hurt. He knows that this will going to happen. 

Tiffany's done dressing up and walks towards the door and get out.  She saw taeng standing at the living room. She bowed awkwardly.

"oh. You're leaving fany-ah?"

the latter just nodded.

"I m-made some breakfast, why don't you eat first?" Taeng invited her.

"thanks oppa but I have to go."

Yuri grabbed his pants and followed her.

"Tiffany wait!!"

yuri saw taeng waving outside the door.

"yah! Taeng! Where is she?"

"oh. She left already." Taeng pointed the car outside.

"aishhh!!" Yuri whined.

"what happened Yul? She's disappointed with your small buddy?" 

"Stop taeng!"

"woah! Serious."

taeng walks near yuri and tapped his shoulder.

"c'mon bro! Let's talk about that over breakfast."

------------

"unnie!" Yoona called Tiffany.

"unnie!!" She repeat.

"yah! Tiffany!" Jessica hits her.

"what!??!!!" She answered agitatedly.

"Yoona was calling you!! Ugh! Such a brat!" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"what did you say?" 

"Nothing! I said you're so pretty!!" 

"Hay! Sorry, I'm just stressed out."

"obviously."

"hmm. Jess?"

"oh?"

"did you? Hmm? Did you and tae tae oppa, did that thing already?"

"did what? Oh? That? No!" Jessica answered proudly.

"but, you've been together for almost a year and a half."

"I know. But right time still not with us tiff. We're still waiting for it. Besides, we're not really rushing things between us, we know and for sure that we love each other, so no need to rush things. We have forever and a day on our hands." Jessica smiled.

"oh."

"why?" 

"Hmm. Nothing. Just wondering."

"omo! Don't tell me???"

"no!" Tiffany answered defensively, but suddenly she remembered that taeng caught them, and the latter might tell Jessica what he saw.

-------------

taeyeon was having a deep thought on how he would tell Jessica that he is leaving. He again received a call last night from his mother that his grandma said that he only has 3 more days to decide.

"Ugh! What should I do? Why is this even happening to me?!!"

"ugh! Stressssss!!!" 

 

taeyeon called Jessica to meet up. it's their first meet up after they got an argument when taeyeon was drunk the last time.

"hi." Taeng greeted her awkwardly.

jessica just smiled.

"are you still mad at me?" He asked the latter.

"no."

"then why does your face like that?"

"cause I missed you so much taengoo."

taeng smiled.

"well, it's your fault. You didn't want to see me, you didn't answer my calls. Look what happened you missed your baby a lot." Taeng said cockily.

"yah!" Jessica hit him.

"I'm just kidding babe. But anyway. I missed you too." He pouted.

the two went to their secret place at the lake where no one can see them together and can spend their time alone.

"hmm? Sooyeon-ah?"

"yes?"

"hmm. Nothing. Never mind."

jessica look at taeyeon.

"what's wrong?" 

The latter was fully aware that something's bugging her boyfriend. She knows taeng when he is keeping something.

taeng looked to the side, avoiding Jessica's eyes.

"babe! Look at me! Tell me what's wrong!" Jessica hold his head and forced him to look at her.

taeng sighed.

"I-I love you sooyeon ah. I will always. Forever. Don't ever think that I just played with you or what."

"You're weird taengoo. Just tell me what's wrong, I don't get you."

he sighed again for nth time.

"I think, I think we need to break up."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] ba ba ba bammmmmm!!! I'm thinking of ending this story with 50 chapters. And starts a new story again. Of course Taengsic... Lol.. I'm running out of idea with this, so it's getting more lame as it gets longer. Sorry bout that tho.

thanks everyone! I think I am spending two months for this story.. Thanks for appreciating and such.. Bye for now! I might make 2-3 chapter updates this week. Its holiday so I might get busy.. Happy thanks giving!! And happy shopping on Black Friday for my fellow US residents... 🇺🇸