Chapter 62 - One day ahead

I am forever

 

"Tiff are you okay?" Jessica asked her friend who's been acting weird lately.

"uhm? I don't know jess. I feel something weird." Tiffany answered with a low tone.

"Haha! You're silly. You're nervous, aren't you?"

tiffany nodded.

"that's normal tiff, tomorrow you'll be Mrs. Stephanie Kwon. You're just nervous." Jessica said to make her friend feel at ease.

"you're right." Tiffany sighed.

"I can't believe this is actually happening now jess, it's like a dream come true." She added.

jessica didn't say anything, she just smiled warmly. She doesn't know but something inside of her felt jealous or envious about it. She knows it's not good to feel this way, but she wants to feel the happiness that Tiffany is feeling right now. She wants to get married to the very person she loves the most.

"tiff! Jess!" 

A voice interrupted Jessica from thinking too much.

 

"oh Hyo!" Tiffany said.

"the car's here. We better get ready." Hyoyeon told them.

the two nodded and followed Hyo outside.

they will be going to the church to have a wedding rehearsal for tomorrow. Everyone who's going to participate for the wedding will be present today. 

 

"Hi girls." Yuri greeted them outside the church.

"hi oppa." The girls greeted back in unison except for Tiffany.

yuri noticed his future wife's weird action. he walked near her and encircled his arm on her waist.

"are you okay? Mrs. Kwon?" He said.

Tiffany gently tap yuri on his arm.

"stop it! You might jinx it and will never happen." She said worriedly.

"haha! I got you!" Yuri said.

"huh?" Tiffany furrowed when she doesn't understand what yuri meant by that.

"I just want to make sure you still want to be Mrs. Kwon. I notice you've been acting different lately and I thought you're changing your mind. So-"

"shh! That would never happen yuwreee ah." Tiffany said and planted a soft kiss to his lips.

"hey hey hey!!!!" Sooyoung said.

the two forced to pull away from each other.

"can you wait for tomorrow? You can have each other by then. And besides we're about to start the rehearsal." Sunny second.

The future Mr. And Mrs. Kwon just laughed and walked inside the church.

"is he coming?" Tiffany whispered on yuri.

yuri sighed.

"he's supposed to, but he's flight got delayed and can't make for today." Yuri pouted.

"it's fine. As long as he'll be here tomorrow." Tiffany said.

yuri nodded and smiled to her.

"I'm sure he will."

 

the rehearsal went well and smooth as expected. Everyone seems to be familiarize with their places for tomorrow. They all gathered on a fine restaurant after the wedding rehearsal and have a dinner.

"so our little seohyun will not make it?" Sunny asked.

"She said she'll try, she's having an exam this week and she'll try even just for a day to fly here." Tiffany answered.

"how about taeyeon oppa?" Sooyoung asked nonchalantly.

everyone turned their look to her.

"Uh? I-I'm sorry." She said and looked at jessica. But the latter doesn't seem to be bother about it and just continue poking her food.

"Oh? I didn't get a chance to talk to him. I bet he's really busy." Yuri said a lie to not ruin his plan.

"oh really. That's sad." Sooyoung just said to end the topic about taeyeon.

on the other hand, Jessica who seems to care nothing about what's happening felt sad about what she heard.

"even seohyun who's really busy will try to be here. Is he really busy that he can't go to his best friend's wedding? He's always the selfish and inconsiderate taeyeon..." She thought and sighed.

 

 

---------

 

"hello? Hello?" 

"Hello?"

"yah! Kwon yuri! Where are you?"

"who is-? Taeng???" Yuri said on the phone.

"well yeah! It's me! Where are you? I've been waiting here since forever!!" Taeng said.

"huh? Where? Are you here? Why didn't you call me earlier about your flight???" 

"Uhm? Uh? I forgot! But never mind! Just pick me up here okay?" Taeyeon said and ended up the call.

"Aish!!! That brat is always like this. Why am I even friends with him?" Yuri complained while preparing to pick up taeng.

 

--------

 

Taeyeon walked around the airport since he knew that yuri will take time to pick him up. He was browsing at the stores and decided to get a coffee. He grabbed a magazine and saw a familiar face on the front page of it.

he sighed and flip the pages. There he saw a question and answer section.

(so Miss jessica, you've been one of the successful member of girls generation. How did you achieve it? Or how did you maintain your image?) one question on the magazine.

-first, of course as you all know, we've Been in the industry for long and every member now has a good path taking. And for me, I can probably say that one person help me out with this. That person made me stronger than before. That person gave me the strength that I needed. So here I am.

(Is that one person a guy?)

-hahahaha!

taeyeon felt a little hurt that Jessica just laughed with that question.

(what do you feel now that one member particularly Tiffany will tie the knot soon? Do you envy her somehow?)

-well, I can't say that I don't envy her. I don't want to be hypocrite about it. Of course I'm looking forward to be married someday, we're not getting young. But for now, I still don't think about it and just enjoy my life. It will come.

"I wonder if she's dating someone now?" Taeng thought while reading the magazine.

(are you dating someone now?)

taeyeon chuckled that his question can be answered now.

-I have no time for that. 

"Tss! She must be so busy huh? Nah! She must be just saying that. Still hiding her relationship to public. " taeng said but he suddenly felt happy that there's a possibility that Jessica's single, yet he felt hurt that Jessica doesn't Have time for that, not that he's hoping for them to be back together but !!! Yeah! He's been hoping and wanting that one day, one day they'll be back together...

 

"I've been waiting for the day that I can see you again.... Sooyeon ah." He said and took a sip of his coffee.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

-updated!

~Kbye! 👊