Chapter 33 - Not again!

I am forever

 

"I'm Victoria, Victoria Song. Nice to meet you in person, finally!"

"excuse me?" 

"nothing! I just heard a lot from you before."

"really? Okay."

tiffany felt uncomfortable with Victoria, she doesn't like her vibe, she feels that Victoria's giving her attitude on the first day they meet.

------------

"hi tiff!"

"oh hi Jess!"

"what's up? You look awful hwang?"

"I know! It's because of that girl."

"who's girl?"

"the model, Victoria song. Have you heard about her?"

"why? Did she do something to you?"

"nope! But she's really annoying. I don't like her!"

"hah! Tiffany. You're a brat!"

"what? We'll, I don't want to talk about her. Anyway. How's your parent and boyfriend meet up yesterday?"

"you will not believe it Tiffany! Hahaha!"

"well yeah! I will not really believe it if you're not gonna tell me. Stop laughing!!!"

"okay here it goes."

jessica told everything to Tiffany about what happened yesterday. 

"What? That's awesome! Can you imagine? Wow! That's so romantic Jess! No wonder you're so happy!!"

"I know! I just hope everything will be fine between us.. So far, we're like perfect couple already. It's just that we can't go public together."

"I envy you friend.. You are enjoying your 20's with someone loving you.."

"thanks tiff, but don't worry, I know there's someone out there for you."

"well I hope!"

 

-----------

taeyeon woke up that morning with a wide smile on his face.

"ah! What a wonderful day!"

He grabbed his phone and dialed his girlfriend's number.

"good morning baby!"

"hi Taengoo-ah? Good morning."

"so? Do you have any schedule today sooyeon-ah?"

"uhm? Yes. We have recording."

"owwww. I want to see my baby.."

"don't pout babe. I'm free after 6 pm.."

"how did you know I am pouting?"

"cause I know you already. Haha! So after 6?"

"okay babe. I'll see you later. I love you."

"I love you too."

------------

"unnie! Your phone is ringing!!" Seohyun shouted.

tiffany grabbed her phone and check who's calling her. it's unknown number.

"hmm? Hello?"

"hi Ms. Tiffany?"

"who's this?"

"it's me. Victoria. Remember?"

"who? Oh yeah? Where did you get my number?"

"not important. Well, do you have time?"

"time for what?" Obviously,Tiffany was getting annoyed again.

"if you have time. Let's met at coreano's cafe at 7pm. I'll wait. Bye." Victoria hung up the call.

"What????" Tiffany burst out.

"is she insane? Seriously, what's wrong with her?" 

"Uhm? Unnie? Are you okay? Are talking to me?" Seohyun asked.

"uhm? No. Don't mind me Seohyun-ah."

tiffany walked to her room dragging her feet.

"okay! I'm really really annoyed with her! Why is she commanding me? Ugh!!!!" 

"Why does she wants to meet me, anyway? Where is that? Coreano's what? Ugh!"

"Yah! Hwang miyoung!!!" Sunny yelled at Tiffany when she noticed that the latter was talking alone.

"oh my gosh! You scared me!!!"

"you're talking all alone! What's up with these kids!! First, Jessica's smiling by herself. And now you. Talking by yourself.."

"hmm.im just finding out something. Anyway, do you know where's this coreano's cafe? Or coreano's restaurant. I'm not sure."

"yeah. Why? We've been there before with sooyoung.."

"okay! Perfect! Can you go with me then? I just have to meet someone.."

"what? When? We have recording today, remember?"

"yeah! I know. But it's dinner at 7.."

"Fany-ah! If you're planning to have a date. Don't bring me, I don't want to be alone there. You know..."

"no! I'm not going on a date."

"then what are gonna do there?"

"I told you I have to meet someone."

"okay fine fany!! Just so you know, I'm not gonna stay there to be your chaperone if ever you're planning to have a date.."

"yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

After their recording, all of them have different plans, it's a free time for them, and it's really really rare, so whenever they get the chance to have a free time like this, they grab it and enjoy it whatever they would like to do..

"hey! Hey! Girls!!! Where are you going tonight?" Hyoyeon asked them excitedly.

"haha! Hyo, You sure really thirsty for your clubbing huh?" Sooyoung said.

"yeah! I'm going to meet some friends, and we're going to club. How about you guys?"

"I'm going home and have dinner with my parents." Sooyoung told her plan.

"of course! All about food again!" Yoona .

"anyway, I'm also going home. My dad's waiting for me." Yoona added.

"How about you? where are you going Jess? Are you going to meet your husband?" 

"Yah! Tiffany hwang! Be quiet! Someone might hear you!" 

"Oops! Sorry! Me and sunny will go meet someone.."

"so? No one's gonna ask me?" Poor seohyun said.

"awwww! Our maknae so jealous.. So where are you gonna go?" Sunny asked her.

"hmmm. I'm going to the bookstore, I am looking for a new book to read."

"see! That's why no one wants to ask... Haha!" Sooyoung teased.

"unniee!!!" Seohyun whined.

after that little time of soshi bond, they all bid goodbye and go to their own plans.

"sunny-ah! Are we there yet? We've been driving for 30 minutes already."

"yeah! It's kinda far, you know.but were near.."

"owwwkay!!" 

"Oh here we are!"

Tiffany scanned the place and look at her watch.

"it's only 6:30, my appointment is 7. So we can just wait here inside the car."

"Huh? I'm hungry already! Can we just eat first?" Sunny complained.

"we'll, you're right, I might not get a chance to eat later. C'mon!"

The two went inside the restaurant and started ordering their foods. They kinda feel awkward with all the eyes is looking at them. It's been a while since they went public for their personal activity.

"I still can't handle when people looking at us while eating." Tiffany said.

"I know, it's hard to be ourselves, especially when tomorrow we woke up. Another headline will face us."

"let's just pretend that we are invicible. Haha!"

"yeah right! Haha!"

after they were done eating, they had a little chitchat about random things, just for some time killing. they are having funny topic when Tiffany noticed the person they are waiting.

"hey?" She raised her hand.

the latter walked towards them smiling.

"hello, I'm glad you came." Victoria said

"hmm? Hi? I didn't know you bring a friend." She added.

"uh yeah. If you don't mind. She's sunny my member and friend."

"of course i know her. Who wouldn't? Hello sunny-shi. I'm Victoria song."

"hi! I'm sunny lee."

they shook hands and bowed to each other.

"soo? What exactly you want?" Tiffany asked her straight to the point.

"hmm? Can we just order something first?" Victoria said.

"I'm sorry Ms. Song, but we ate already. And besides I don't like any sweet talk here, just go ahead and tell me what you want.

Victoria chuckled.

"so she's really a hard one eh? I wonder why yuri like her.hmm?" She thought.

"soo?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows? As much as she wants to show politeness to her, she can't! Even just seeing her shadow would make Tiffany pissed.

victoria look at sunny then look at Tiffany with a meaningful look before saying anything.

"well, I'm yuri's friend."

tiffany was so shocked when she heard that name again. She almost forgot him already, but here she goes again. It seems that someone's trying to ruin her life again..

"geez! Yuri again?? Ugh!! No wonder why I so hate this girl!!" She thought..

Tiffany smiled to her trying to be calm.

"oh?  So you called me here just to say that? Really?"

"Uhm? Yeah? But actually, he told me a lot about you."

"oh no! What would that playboy told her.." Tiffany thought.

"he said that you're his good friend, before I left LA, I asked him if I can be friends with his friends here in Korea, since I'm new here."

"new? Speaking in Korean fluently? Who is she messing here?" Tiffany again talks to herself. she keeps her silence, since she doesn't want to say anything.

"So can we be friends?" Victoria look at the two smiling.

"sure!" Sunny said, then she felt a pinch on her thigh under the table.

"ouch!" She said while looking at Tiffany, but the latter just smiled at her awkwardly.

"hmm? If you wanted to be our friend, you should've ask me at the shoot yesterday. Or you can ask me over a phone call, you know my number right?"

"I just want to it to be formal. Tiffany-shi.."

"well. I guess were done here? Anything else you want to ask? Or any revelation? Cause if you're done. I'm afraid that we have to leave now. We're kinda busy.."

"Oh im sorry for taking your time, you guys can go ahead if you really have to go. It's nice meeting you two."

"Okay. Bye! And thanks for the invite." Tiffany stood up from the chair then walk towards the door without turning her head back.

"bye! Victoria, nice meeting you." Sunny said then runs to catch up with Tiffany.

Victoria released a deep sigh while seeing the two walking away.

"she's so tough! Yuri likes this girl? He said that Tiffany doesn't like him. But the way her face changed when she heard about yuri? Hah! I'm right! She likes him! Definitely! This will be interesting! Hmm.."

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] so waddup guys? How is it going? Did you enjoy your weekend? Hope you guys are enjoying my story too, I've been writing this for a month already, and thanks so much for all the readers, subscribers, up voters, and commenters. Anyway, that unbelievable thing on the last chapter, was that familiar to you? Haha! I just love how taeyeon said that. 'Unbelievable! Amazing!' Lol!!

and we're leading again at mama2013 as best girl group. Sones are jjang!! After 200k gap between f(x) we managed to beat that again. Clap! Clap! Let's continue that for 4 days left..