Chapter 53 - Marriage

I am forever

 

"She wants us to get married!." Yuri said.

"Bwooo!!" Taeng and Jessica shouted in unison.

"w-wa wa wait! Is she perhaps? Uhm? You know?" Jessica pointed her tummy.

"oh no! No! She's not pregnant." Yuri answered.

"then why? why she suddenly wants to get married?" Taeng asked.

"I also don't have any idea in this world bro!" 

"Or maybe you're just being exaggerated again Yul?"

"Tss! Taeng! I know what I heard okay?!!" Yuri said.

"That's weird! I mean. She wouldn't say that if there's no reason." Jessica said.

"I know sica, that's why I'm really really frustrated right now about her. I don't know what to say, I don't even call her that much right now."

"hmm? You know what bro, all you have to do is talk to her. Only the two of you can solve that. Explain to her how you feel. Avoiding her will not help, It might just lead to more misunderstanding." Taeng advised.

"I know that taeng. It's just that..." Yuri paused.

"it's just what? You don't want to marry her? You're not sure about her huh? Yuri oppa?" Jessica interrogated him.

"sooyeon ah calm down." Taeng said.

"no! Not like that. I love her! So much. It's just that, uhm? Okay. Let's put it this way. Taeng, Jessica asked you to get married right now. What would you do? Will you just say, oh sure babe, let's get married. Will you do that taeng?" 

"Uhm?" Taeng looked at Jessica.

"I don't know, that's all of a sudden." He added.

"see! It's hard right? Specially we know that they have a freakin career as celebrities. That's not just so easy like 1,2,3.." 

"But if she really likes us to get married then why not, right babe?" Taeng retorted then smiled to Jessica, she noticed that the latter changed her face after taeng denied her.

"Heh! Heh! Yeah right Kim taeyeon.." Jessica fake a laugh.

After knowing what happened to yuri and gave some advices taeng and Jessica decided to bid goodbye.

"hah! Yuri's so silly, I thought he has a very big problem." Taeng said while driving but jessica didn't say a thing.

"Are you tired babe? You can sleep first." He added, but Jessica didn't say anything still.

taeng just decided to pass it, he thought that Jessica might just be tired. Their drive back home was so quiet and awkward. He keeps on looking at Jessica but the latter was just looking outside.

"you wanna eat first babe?" Taeng broke the silence again.

jessica just shook her head.

"but we aren't eating yet babe."

"you can go eat if you want, I'm not hungry." Jessica said coldly.

taeng sighed.

"okay! Okay. Let's go home." He said.

the two got home and Jessica went straight to her room after greeting taeng's mom.

"problem son?" Mrs. Kim noticed it.

"I don't know." Taeng shrugged his shoulder.

"follow her! If she doesn't want to talk to you still, let her for now okay?" 

"Thanks umma." Taeng said then he followed Jessica.

he knocked at her door.

"sooyeon ah?" 

He tried turning the knob but it's lock.

"Babe? What's the matter?" He said.

"Do you need time? I'll come back later okay? I love you." Taeng said then he leave.

Jessica heard everything that taeng said. She felt a little guilty for being mad just because taeng said about that marriage thing earlier.

"hay!"

she sighed then laid down to her bed.

"why does marriage became an issue now all of a sudden?" She thought.

"but? I don't think I can give up my career now if he really ask me to get married. I'm not ready yet. Wahhhh! This is all Tiffany's fault. I still don't get why she wants to get married now. Is she trying to leave the group? Tss." Jessica shook her head after having thoughts about it.

-------

taeng went back to the living room where his mom was reading her book.

"hi son, how was it? Did you talk to her?"

taeng just shook his head then pouted.

"Ow. Come here." Mrs. Kim ask him to seat beside her.

"Can I know what happened?" His mom asked.

"I don't know, we were just talking about marriage earlier with yuri and then I think I said something that hurt her." He explained.

"marriage? You're talking about marriage?"

"yeah. But it's not me umma, it's actually yuri. And I said something."

"like what?"

taeng sighed.

"uhm? Cause yuri asked me if ever jessica asked me to get married now what would I do."

"then what did you said?"

"I said, I don't know."

"oh boy! You don't say that in front of a girl taeyeon ah. You must have been really hurt her feelings. It's like asking if you love her then you answered you don't know." 

"But that's not what I meant, I really love her. It's just that it's a sudden question, if they gave me time then I can answer it with a yes."

"Still taeng. You have to explain to her and say sorry. Girls are really sensitive, you should know that."

"okay umma."

after taeng talked to his mom, he went to Jessica's room and tried to talk to her again.

"sooyeon ah? Still awake? You didn't eat dinner yet. C'mon now. Please?" He said.

taeng waited for a few minutes then he heard the door was opening.

"sooyeon ah." 

Jessica just smiled at him.

"I'm sorry babe." Taeng said while trying to hug the latter.

"it's not your fault taengoo. I'm just over reacting to what you said."

"okay, let's forget about it babe. C'mon now, let's eat."

the two went to the kitchen to prepare their foods and eat. It's been a long day, but they still manage to end it happily.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] updated! But it's a lame chapter. Hmmm..

anyway, who's in the US here?? I need to know cause I'm thinking of giving away some SNSD stuffs that I have.. It's Christmas so I feel like giving something to my lovely readers. Lol.. But  yeah, I'm serious. 😊

~Kbye! 👊