Chapter 34 - Commotion

I am forever

 

Tiffany and sunny were driving back to their dorm after that little commotion at the restaurant with Victoria.

"hmm? Yah! Tiffany! Care to explain what just happened?"

But unknown to sunny, Tiffany was on her deep thought. 

"Aish!! That girl is really getting to my nerve!! Why does she wants to be friends with me? Is she planning something? And so what if she's yuri's friend? The hell I care?" Tiffany thought.

"Tiffany. Can you hear me?" Sunny said when Tiffany didn't respond to her.

"these is all that yuri's fault! If he didn't get into my life. I should be in peace right now, why does he need to be in scene again? I'm okay now! I am!!" She thought.

"yah!!!! Tiffany!" Sunny hits her now after the latter ignores her for several times.

"omo!! What the heck! Sunny-ah!!!" 

"Aigoo!!! I've been talking to you just now, and it seems that you didn't even bother."

"oh! Sorry sunny-ah. I-I have headache." She just made some excuse.

"oh really? It doesn't seem so. I think you have heartache! Not headache!"

"Bwooo?! What are you talking about huh?"

"aah! Never mind! Haha! Anyway. Who's that Victoria? And what's your business with her?"

"I don't know! She just pop out somewhere."

"she said she's yuri oppa's friend."

"hmm."

"omo! Omo!! You said before that yuri has a girlfriend right? maybe she is??"

"Tss. Who cares?" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

but deep inside her she felt a little pinch knowing that Victoria might possibly be yuri's girlfriend. she shook her her head.

"no! No! I moved on! I don't care about him anymore!! No!" She mentally scold herself.

 

--------------

taeyeon was siting on the porch waiting for Jessica. He told the latter that he'll just pick her up, but Jessica insisted that she can just go there.

Beep!! beep!!

he heard his phone rings, he grabbed it and thought that it was Jessica. But no. he furrowed his eyebrows before answering.

Its his mom calling, but he got curious about it, his mom doesn't call him in time like this. That made him a little nervous.

"Hi mom? You call?" He answered happily.

"what?!!!! But mom?!!" His face and tone changed. There's something about what his mom told him.

he sighed.

"okay! I understand! Bye!" He ended the call feeling so down. He can't just be so joyous after talking to his mom. He sat at the chair and started to feel frustrated. He noticed Jessica's car approaching and he immediately went inside to open the door.

"hi baby!" Jessica smiled and hugged him.

"I miss you my taengoo." She added.

"oh man! She's really an angel!" Taeyeon thought.

"I missed you too babe." While hugging back Jessica.

"how's your day sooyeon-ah? Did you eat yet?"

"nah! I'll eat with you."

"okay. C'mon! I'll prepare foods." 

Taeyeon was trying his hard to hide what's his feeling right now. What his mom told him still bothers him. And it will be until he finds a solution for that. But that's impossible, there's only one way to solve that problem, and that is to leave Korea as soon as possible..

"hmm? Babe why are you not eating? Problem??" Jessica asked him worriedly.

taeyeon shook his head and give the latter an assurance smile.

"nothing. It's just my stomach. I think I ate something bad today."

He lied, he wants to tell the latter about it, but not now. He doesn't want to go. So as much as possible, before telling Jessica about it, he needs to think of a way to escape from it first.

"Hmm.. Okay." Jessica said, but she knows something's bothering taeyeon.

After they eat. Taeng fix the table and Jessica washed the dishes. Taeng was watching her from behind. He smiled.

"this is just the kind of life I want. Just a simple one." He thought.

he walks towards Jessica who's still washing the dishes and gave her a hug from behind.

"hmm?" 

"I love you." Taeng whispered to Jessica's ear.

"later babe! I'm still washing these."

taeng chuckled.

"why? I'm just hugging you. Don't think of anything, Jessica the ert!!!"

"yah!" Jessica stopped what she's doing and removed taeyeon's hands from her. She face the latter.but by the time she turned, taeyeon captured her lips.. She wants to protest, but she can't. Taeyeon's warm lips are her weakness. It was just a simple smack, but it became hotter and hotter. 

"Hmm." Jessica moaned.

"I love you sooyeon-ah!" Taeyeon uttered while their lips still each other.

jessica released the kiss. Then she smirked.

"who's the ert now huh?" She said.

"and who's huh?" Taeng .

that made Jessica's face turned red.

"yah!!!! You midget!!!!!" She was about to hit taeyeon but the midget was so fast, thanks to his small body. He can immediately move and run.

"come back here!!!" Jessica yelled!!

"why? You want my kiss again??" Taeyeon said while running backwards, facing Jessica and pouting his lips.

"I hate you Kim taeyeon!!!! Ugh!!!" She shouted..

that time, taeyeon forget what bugs him. Jessica surely made him so happy every time they are together. No wonder why he doesn't want to leave the latter. And besides it would break both their hearts. They've been together like this for a year and a half, they're used to be together. They're used to be with each other at good times or bad. So he can't just believe that he needs to leave all of a sudden. That makes him frustrated a !

------------

 

yuri got a call from taeyeon's mom, asking him to drop by for a moment to their house.

"hmm? I wonder what's happening."

he stood at the front door and press the doorbell.

"oh. Yuri-shi. Come in."

"hi auntie, how is it going?"

"come sit first, you want something to drink?"

"hmm? Just water please."

"okay."

Mrs. Kim went back with a bottled water and gave it to yuri.

"so auntie? What happened?"

Mrs. Kim sighed. 

"It's taeyeon."

"why? What happened to him?"

"nothing, he's fine. It's just that, my mother wants him go back here. Now."

"ow? Did you ask him yet?"

"yeah! I asked him again just now."

"again?"

"I already asked him before. When he was just staying there for a month, before my mother founds out."

"and then?"

"he said he won't. And I made some reasons whenever his grandma ask me about him. And now, she found out. She found out that taeyeon was just playing around there."

"that's hard auntie. I know taeng. He's so stubborn. Specially now that he has a girlfriend there. Anyway, how did grandma found out?"

"here it is. Taeyeon made a loan under his name. $100,000."

"what? Did he get into fight? What's happening to him?"

"no! No! He did that so he can start his cafe. You know his dream right?"

yuri just made an O to his mouth. It's now sinking to his mind, what's happening.

"but my mother's totally opposed to that. And she only gave 3 days to taeyeon to come back here."

"Aish!! I know grandma, she'll do anything just to make taeyeon get back here."

Mrs. Kim nodded.

"so, yuri-shi. If you can convince him, or if you can do anything."

"I understand auntie. I'll be leaving now. I'll talk to him. I'll let you know what will happened.

"okay. Thanks yuri."

Taeyeon's grandma was very strict to him. Probably because of what happened in the past. She's very protective to taeng. She wants taeng to follow what she wants. She believes that it's for his own sake. And taeyeon grew up with that. He always follows his grandma. He thought that after he graduated college, his grandma will give him his freedom. But he's wrong! She's still commanding him. And thats the start of their commotion, his grandma ask him to take over their business, but taeyeon wants to do something else.

FLASHBACK

"but grandma!!! I already did what you want. I took business management as my course. And now give me what I want."

"what? Be a stupid photographer and a chef? You're being ridiculous taeyeon! You took business, and you're not gonna use it?"

"because that's what you want! I'm going on a vocational studies again for photography and culinary again."

"don't you dare Kim taeyeon!!" His grandma yelled.

"you cannot stop me now grandma, I'm sorry."

he walks out and leave his grandma.

But his grandma, already give in by his decision when they compromise to each other. She will let taeyeon take photography and culinary. But at the same he'll still be a part of their company.

thats what taeyeon really hates! Be a part of their company. But he can't do anything, he wants to pursue his dream..

-------------

 

yuri still on his laptop waiting for taeng in Skype..

"Tsss! He must be playing with Jessica. His phone can't be reached. And he's offline. Aish! That ert!!"

he sighed while leaning back to the chair..

"should I just??"

"Hmm!! No!" He shook his head.

"I'll stay here. No matter what!"

"but? Aishhhh!!!!"

yuri get back to his laptop and started booking his flight to Korea....

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

[A/N] Vote for mama2013. Thee days left!!!!

and anyway.. Jessica's back! She's all better.. thank God..