Chapter 44 - And they call this, tragedy...

I am forever
 
Taeng was staring at the stars outside his car and Jessica was inside the car sleeping.  At the same time he took that opportunity to think of everything.
 
"hayyyy." He sighed.
 
"no regrets taeng!" He said to himself.
 
he was still on his deep thought when he heard his car opened. He turned his look and saw Jessica going out of the car. 
 
"Why are we here?" Jessica asked.
 
"uhm?" Taeyeon was thinking of a reason why are they there. 
 
"What?" Jessica raised her one eyebrow.
 
"uh? I don't know. I just want to." Taeng can't think of a reason why did he decided to go there.
 
jessica sighed. she slowly walked towards taeng.
 
"don't tell me that you also don't know why are you staying outside? It's so cold. Just to tell you if you're planning to get sick so I would be worried about you---" 
 
taeyeon didn't let her finish what she was saying, he kissed the latter softly. Jessica's was a bit shock about what taeyeon did, but she just let the latter do that. She missed those lips. Taeyeon's warm lips. Those are her weakness.
 
"I'm sorry." Taeng put a little gap from their lips and utter those words.
 
"shhh.." Jessica said and owned taeyeon's lips again.
 
taeyeon grabbed Jessica's waist while Jessica clung her both arms around taeng's neck. They were kissing passionately like they really missed each other. No ones trying to release from the kiss until they were lack of air to breathe. They rest both their foreheads together.
 
"I missed you so much sooyeon-ah." Taeyeon said with his teary eyes. 
 
"I missed you too. Don't ever try to leave me again midget!" 
 
Taeng shook his head.
 
"I won't! I already know how it feels, and I can't afford to lose you again. Just so you know, no matter what happened I will never leave you again. I promise."
 
He hugged the latter tightly and whispered an 'I love you' to her ear.
 
"I love you too." Jessica replied.
 
they decided to went back when they noticed that it was midnight already. Taeyeon asked her if they can spend the night together but Jessica still has her schedule tomorrow, so taeng just drive her back at the dorm and he went back to his house. He didn't expect that yuri was still awake waiting for him at the living room.
 
"oh. Yul? Still awake?"
 
"uhuh.." 
 
Taeyeon was about to go to his room when yuri stopped him.
 
"why didn't you tell me?" Yuri asked him.
 
taeng furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"tell you what?"
 
"okay so you told me you got permission from your grandma about going back here?" 
 
Taeyeon already has an idea what yuri was talking about. He walks near to his best friend and tapped his shoulder.
 
"Yul, I'm tired, can we not talk about it? Besides that's nothing."
 
"that's nothing? You're being kicked out taeng! You're being disowned!" 
 
Taeng sighed.
 
"and so? I don't care anymore yul. All I care about now is Jessica."
 
"so you think Jessica would be happy to know about that? Huh?"
 
"she wouldn't know."
 
"there you go! That's what you're good at. Keeping everything to yourself. Being selfish!" Yuri was yelling already.
 
"if that would make things fine. Why not?" 
 
"Make things fine? You're making it worst taeng! You're covering lies with another lies. Don't you know that?"
 
"okay! So what do you want me to do? Do you want me to tell Jessica that my grandmother doesn't like her and she wants me to marry another girl? Huh? Would that be easy Yul? Tell me!"
 
"w-what??!!!" Yuri was shocked with what he found out.
 
"you heard me Yul. And now, if you have any bright idea to solve this. Tell me!!"
 
Yuri kept mum and didn't say anything. He doesn't know about that. All he knew was taeyeon being disowned.
 
Taeyeon started walking to his room and leave yuri. He was feeling frustrated about his situation. He burst out all his anger to his best friend who only cares about him. And he felt guilty about it.
 
"hay!!!!" 
 
he went to the bathroom and took a shower. He wants to cool down his temper.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
"I knew you're not gonna persist me taeyeon."
 
taeyeon remained quiet, keep standing in front of his grandma. He just landed and he still having a jetlag so he doesn't want to argue right now.
 
"You can rest now my grand son. We need to talk after."
 
taeyeon still not saying anything. He just bowed and walked out from his grandma's room.
 
He was walking towards his room when his mom called him.
 
"taeyeon-ah!" 
 
"Umma..." He hugged his mom tightly.
 
"Are you okay?" 
 
Taeyeon shook his head.
 
"Aigoo. My baby... You'll be fine.." His mom patted his back and comfort him.
 
he asked his mom to stay with him until he fell asleep.
 
its almost dinner time already when he woke up. He went outside to look for his mom, but he noticed that there are people arguing inside his grandma's room. He slightly opened the door.
 
"mom, you can't do this to my son." He heard his mom said.
 
"why? There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing? This is all for him."
 
"for him? Or for you? And for your company?"
 
"whatever you say. No ones gonna change my mind."
 
"but he is my son."
 
"I told you. These are all for his sake. I don't want him to be with just some random cheap girl who performs just to earn money. I want him to be with a decent lady."
 
taeyeon clearly heard what his grandma said about that cheap random girl, who happens to be Jessica, the love of his life. He can't take it anymore. He feels his blood were rushing through his veins. He opened the door completely.
 
"I'm sorry for accidentally hearing your conversation. But I don't think it's the right thing to judge people based on their outer appearances."
 
he walks near the two.
 
"that random cheap girl you're talking about, happens to be the one who makes me happy, she brings out the best in me. She doesn't judge me nor control me. She loves me without any reason. So I guess all your speculations about her were all wrong."
 
taeyeon stayed calm though his eyes and voice were raging in anger.
 
"Are you done?" His grandma said.
 
Taeng didn't say a thing. He clenched both his teeth and his hands.
 
"okay, I guess you're done taeyeon. I don't care who this girl is ,and I'm not interested on what she does to you. All I want you to know since your here already." 
 
"Mom don't do this." Mrs. Kim said.
 
but grandma seems not to hear her plead.
 
"I arranged a marriage for you taeyeon. And that will happen in three months. You'll like her, She pretty and decent. You'll see, you will eventually forget that girl."
 
taeyeon widened his eyes when he heard what his grandma said. he slowly shook his head. He didn't say anything and just ran away from that room.
 
days have passed and he just stayed inside his room. He doesn't know what to do. He didn't expect things to be worst like this. everyday he was thinking of a way, whether it's right or wrong. 
 
One day after deciding what to do he went to his grandma and talk to her.
 
"what brings you here? You decided to stop rebelling and just follow me?"
 
"no."
 
his grandma raised her one eyebrow.
 
"I-I am not marrying anyone!"
 
"yes you are! Whether you like it or not. You will."
 
"I'm afraid not."
 
taeyeon sighed then he continued.
 
"From now on, I don't want you to control my life. I'm 26 years old for God's sake! I'm a grown up person. I can decide on what should or shouldn't be happening to me. I already gave you half of my life to control grandma. I guess it's time for me to stand on my own." Taeng bravely said.
 
"how dare you Kim taeyeon!!! Get out of here! Now!!! I don't want to see you!!!" 
 
Taeyeon walked out from that room, he packed all his things and bid goodbye to his mom.
 
"are you really sure about this son?"
 
taeng nooded.
 
"okay. Be careful. Don't worry about your grandma, I'll handle it. Just always remember I'm here taeyeon, okay?"
 
"thanks umma. I will miss you."
 
"here!" Mrs. Kim handed him a passbook.
 
"what's this for?"
 
"you need that taeng."
 
"no umma. I'll be fine.." Taeng refuses to accept the money that his mom was giving him. He wants to prove to everyone specially to his grandma that he can stand on his own.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
Taeng woke up that morning having a headache. He walks to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when the doorbell rings.
 
dingdong! Dingdong!
 
he went to the door and opened it. He saw two Middle Age men wearing a suit.
 
"good morning! We're here to speak with Mr. Kim taeyeon." 
 
"That's me. What can I do for you?"
 
"oh perfect. We're from lee real estate, and we're here to tell you that this property has Been foreclose. And you only have 3 days to vacate the place. Here's the legal documents Mr. Kim."
 
Taeng grabbed the envelope and started reading what's on it.
 
"what the heck is this??"
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------