Chapter 58 - Worst things might happen

I am forever
 
Yuri was walking to his bedroom feeling worried not only for taeng but also for himself.
 
"should I feel scared too? Should I bother myself? There's a 100% possibility that they might do that to Tiffany too.."
 
yuri called Tiffany and asked the latter if they can meet that day. to not disappoint him, Tiffany agreed to meet him but just for a couple of hours.
 
 
 
"hi yuwwree ah." Tiffany cheerfully greeted her boyfriend.
 
"hi." Yuri just smiled back weakly.
 
tiffany felt that something is wrong but she just shrugged it.
 
"so, why do you want to see me?"
 
"Yah! Is that a question? Of course, Cause I miss you mushroom." Yuri tries to lift up the aura for now, he's trying not to be so emotional.
 
"really? I miss you too."
 
"really? You miss me?" Yuri pouted.
 
"Why you pouting? You want a kiss?" Tiffany playfully .
 
"But-"
 
before yuri can finish his words, tiffany already managed to move her way near yuri and captured the latter's lips with her. just a soft kiss with full of passion. She was about to clung her arms around yuri's neck but the latter gently released the kiss the pushed her.
 
"w-wait Tiffany."
 
Tiffany's face obviously full of confusion and disappointment with what yuri did.
 
"uhm? It's not that I don't like your kiss mushroom, but what if someone caught us here? What if someone's following you? Uh? Paparazzi !! You know?" Yuri explained.
 
"what are you talking about yuri? Huh? Your car is tinted, right?" Tiffany still confused of yuri's weird actions.
 
"but still my princess! I- I just want to be careful."
 
"Aish! Just tell me of you don't want my kiss, you don't need to make some lame excuses." Tiffany whined to him.
 
"that's not true! I always wanted to kiss you my princess mushroom, but believe me, I'm just being careful. I don't want to-" yuri paused.
 
"you don't want what?" Tiffany asked.
 
"uhm? I don't want to get caught. You don't know what might happen if we get caught." Yuri said with a low tone.
 
Tiffany looked at him and arched her eyebrows.
 
"is there something bothering you yuwwree ah?" She asked.
 
yuri sighed then he cupped Tiffany's face.
 
"nothing, I just don't know what to do if they take you away from me, i don't want that to happen to us, so as much as possible I'm doing my best to be careful my princess." Yuri said then he smiled.
 
tiffany smiled but she's still confused about it.
 
---------
 
29 missed calls and 19 messages.
 
thats what taeng saw on his phone when he woke up, 2 from yuri, 1 from work and the rest was from Jessica.
 
'taengoo ah!'
 
'baby, what's happening? Are you okay?'
 
'taengoo I'm dead worried on you!'
 
'YAH! KIM TAEYEON! YOURE DEADMEAT IF YOU CONTINUE IGNORING ME!!!!'
 
those were just some of the messages he read.
 
"hay!!!" 
 
He sighed then he turned off his phone. He doesn't want anything related to Jessica. He's trying to make his distance to the latter, he decided not to meet, talk or even text her. He's afraid that if he do that, he can't let go of Jessica anymore. He knows, he perfectly knows that if he ever see Jessica, he won't let the latter leave or go. But he can't help it, he's so freakin desperate now to see his baby, he misses her so much that he can die of loneliness without Jessica by her side, they been through a lot and he can't imagine himself being away from Jessica again.
 
"am I really doing the right thing for us?" He asked himself.
 
---------
 
 
 
"tiff, can you ask yuri where the hell taeyeon is?"
 
"huh? Why? You haven't talk to him yet?"
 
jessica shook her head.
 
"Uhm? You know, those two are acting weird. I just met yuri this morning, and he's scary, he's acting weird. As if something's bothering him." Tiffany said.
 
"really? I guess, that's related to what's happening to taeyeon. I just really don't understand what it is. Did yuri oppa said something in particular?" 
 
"Nothing really, but he keeps on saying about getting caught by paparazzi. He even said something about me taking away from him. I still don't get what he meant by that, though." Tiffany explained.
 
jessica just remained quiet, she's analyzing what Tiffany said about yuri and if it's related to taeng's actions lately. She's on her deep thought when her phone beeps. She grabbed it from her pocket, her eyes got widened when she saw a message from the person who she's been waiting for in days.
 
'Let's meet sooyeon-ah.' 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
[A/N] updated!
 
~Kbye! 👊