Chapter 6 - Great pretender

I am forever

JESSICA's POV

"Im jessica nice meeting you" i said then smiled unconsciously.

I saw him noticed that i smiled to him. 

"Is he really taengoo? Did my face change that much? Ugh! This gives me headache! How could he doesnt recognize me. " 

"jess lets go, youre zoning out again!" I heard tifanny. 

"Uhm okay" i said.

AT THE CAR

"yah! Sunny-ah! Why you didnt tell us you have a handsome cousin huh?" Tiffany asked sunny.

"sorry tiff i didnt know! Haha!" Sunny replied.

"Taeyeon oppa is very cute. When he smiles? His dimples! Omg! Except he's kinda short" tiffany burst out.

"right jessi?" She added

"uhm.. I.. Yeah!" Jessica stuttered

"does she likes taengoo?" Jessica ask herself

"yuri oppa is cute too, i think he likes you tiff." Sunny teased tiffany

"no!" Yoona burst out. That cause everyone to startle.

"why not?" Sunny asked. "Do you like him?" She added.

"uhm? Uhh?.. No! Of course not! Why would i? Thats non sense unnie!" Yoona in defense.

"then why not?" Sunny.

"cause ahmm. Yuri oppa is uhm? He is .. He is Gay! He is gay! Yeah!" Yoona said hesitantly.

 

KIM's house

taeyeon went back home alone. He's been trying to call yuri, but the latter didnt answer any of his calls.

"cmon yuri" taeyeon said while on the phone.

"pick up the phone kkab!" He added worriedly.

"wazzup bro!" 

Taeyeon got startled by yuri's action.

"OMO!" 

"Yeah kwon! Where have you been?" Taeyeon asked.

"just there!" Yuri replied

"there? Where there?" Taeng asked irritably. "and why do you have to run like? Are you really out of your mind huh?" Taeyeon added.

"I dont know bro! I dont think staying there would be a great idea. Her soft hand, her eyesmile, oh gahd! Shes killing me! If i didnt run i might passed out in front of her, thats more humilating. Ugh! Taeng help me! What is this?" Yuri explained.

"youre right bro! Her soft hands. Her smile. She's pretty yul.." Taeyeon said

"yah! Kim taeyeon dont you dare!" Yuri dared him."shes mine!" Yuri added.

"bwooo!? Shes yours? Wahaha! Lets see yul! Lets see!" Taeng burst out to yuri.

Yuri's face turned black. You can see the disappointment on him. Taeyeon noticed it.

"haha! Im kidding bro!" Taeyeon patted yuri's shoulder. 

"Yah!" Thats the only word came from yuri's mouth.

Taeyeon just laughing as hard as he can while running to his room.

"she keeps on looking at me bro!haha" Taeyeon teased yuri while going inside his room.

yuri just sighed. He knows that what kim taeyeon wants kim taeyeon gets.

 

SNSD DORM

Jessica is staring blankly at her cieling.

"what should i do?" She asked herself. "should i tell him?" "Thats embarrasing!" What if he doesnt remember me anymore? " we were just kids, he might really not recognize me." "Or did he just forget about everything?" "Ugh!" "Headache!" "Okay! So if he forgot me, i might as well forget him too, and pretend that i dont know him." Jessica's thought.

After having so many thoughts about it, jessica decided to just pretend and forget her childhood memories with taeyeon.

 

3 DAYS AFTER

"Taeng! I think im sick. I cant go to the pictorial today, you can do it alone right? Youre more good than me, i know that" yuri trying his hard to be cute in front of taeyeon.

"eww yul! Stop that aegyo! Doesnt fit you! Besides it will not work on me!" Taeyeon complained.

"please taeng!" Yuri begged

"no!" Taeyeon said. "I know youre okay, you just dont know what to do after that humilating scene you did last time." He added.

"exactly taeng! Its humilating right? So just let me stay here. Okay?" Yuri said. " she might think im weird or crazy" he added.

"Dont worry yul! I told her your a little constipated that time" taeyeon said.

"bwoo!? How could you kim!" Yuri burst out.

"better than weird and crazy! Just thank me okay!?" Taeyeon said.

"but?" Yuri.

"no buts yul!" " lets go! Get over it!" Taeyeon.

 

AUTHOR's POV

taeyeon is realy excited today, he even woke up early than usual. He doesnt know why but he has this feeling of excitement.

at the studio

all the members are complete today. They are now preparing for the shoot. Jessica feeling so annoyed knowing that taeyeon forgot her but at the same time she feels excited about something.

"hello everyone!" Taeyeon greeted and bowed

jessica heard it but she didnt bother to turn and look. She knows its taeyeon.

taeyeon noticed it. "Ugh! She is such a chic" his thought.

"Im taeyeon, kim taeyeon." He introduced himself to others.

"there he goes again! Ugh!" Jessica mentally screamed.

Yuri was just behind taeng all the time. He is trying to hide his face to someone. 

"Hi yuri oppa!" This cause yuri to startle.

"ooh hi there yoong!" He just greeted back.

"why are you there behind taeng oppa?" Yoona asked.

"i uhm..----" he's been cut by taeng.

"Because he is hidi---" yuri put his hands on taeyeon's mouth to prevent him from spilling something.

"Yah! Kwodjdjn yurjdjk! Stoodldop!" Taeyeon trying to say something and remove yuri's hand.

They started bickering and hitting each other.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

tiffany and jessica witnessed the scene.

"jess, you think they are gay couple?" Tiffany ask her. "Look at them." She added.

"I dont know tiff, why do we need to care about them?" Jessica obviously irritated.

"cause i find them cute and sad part is they are uhmm... Gay!" Tiffany told her.

"who's Gay?" Sooyoung burst out loud.

everyone noticed it even kim and kwon.

yoona on the other hand felt so much guilty she knows whats that all about.

"shhh!" Tiffany told sooyoung

"okay okay! Whos gay?" Sooyoung asked again

"uhm.  Aah its the movie we watched" tiffany explained. "Right jess? The movie." She added.

jessica just nodded.

 

The pictorial ended smooth without having problems. 

Sunny invited the duo to have dinner with them since they are all done for today.

"Yuri oppa, taeyeon oppa want to have dinner with us?" Sunny invited them using her aegyo.

Yuri and taeyeon look at each other.

"should we go?" Taeng mentally asked yuri.

"no! Not today taeng, im not ready yet!" Yul answered mentally hoping taeyeon got it.

" Its just a dinnet yul!" Taeyeon answered back

"please?" Yuri begged.

After deciding through their minds.

"sure! We'll have dinner with you guys!" Taeyeon betrayed yuri.

"what an idiot!" Yuri scold taeng mentally.

At the restaurant

they all ordered their meal, a little chit chatting and teasing. Yuri and taeyeon was quite while waiting for their food. They just answer yes or no if they were being asked a basic question.

when their food arrived jessica noticed something on taeng's meal.

"OMO! Is that nuts in his foods?" She asked herself. 

Taeng conversing with sunny didnt noticed it.

jessica wants to tell him.

"but would it be weird? Why the hell on earth i know about his nuts allergies." She thought

"ugh!" She sighed. She decided to just spill it out. She has no choice. She doesnt want her guilt to hunt her after.

"uhm? Tae---" her words got cut by someone.

"yah! Kim taeyeon! Do you want to die?" Yuri scold taeng. "Look at your food that you ordered." He added

Taeyeon followed yuri and look down to his meal.

"they have nuts! You nuthead!" Yuri said while changing their plates.

"omo! Thanks yul!" Taeyeon said sincerly.

that scene made a confirmation hint for tiffany.

"confirmed!" Tiffany whisper to jessica.

jessica just look at taeyeon and yuri. She cannot believe that taeyeon is uhmm.. Gay..

yoona heard the two and she cant help but feel so guilty about it. Its her fault, she knows the fact that taeng and yul are not gay. 

"Aish!" She mentally hits herself. " i need to do simething before it gets worst." She added.

after the commotion they are all eating their food peacefully specially sooyoung who's concentrated in her meal.

"ah! The food here is the best!" She said

"every food is the best for you soo!" Hyoyeon killed soo's moment.

everyone laugh at it except jessica. Taeng noticed it and he stared at the latter.

"omo! Is she crying?" He thought "why is she crying while eating? Is she okay?" He asked himself when he saw jessica teary eyed.

"unnie? Are you okay?" Seohyun asked jessica who also noticed it.

"uhm? Yeah its my food its a little spicy.im okay thanks."jessica explained.

"hay." Taeng breathe. "Shes weird" he smirked at the idea. 

He noticed jessica is getting something from her purse. 

Finally, taeyeon saw jessica wiping her eyes with a piece of cloth.

taeyeon furrowed his eyebrows.

Then his eyes turned big when he noticed something very familiar..

"J.S."