Chapter 32 - Unbelievable, amazing!

I am forever

 

"Ms. Jung? Errmean... Mrs. Jung?"

taeyeon's eyes widened as big as he can, he cant believe what he's seeing now. Its still not sinking fully to his brain that Mrs. Jung is the Mrs. Jung of his Ms. Jung.. (Whut????lol)

"T-taeyeon shi?" Jessica's mom said in shocked.

everyone the room were also confused of whats happening,

"mom? Taengoo?" Jessica said.

"oh my!! Taeyeon! Its really you!" Mrs. Jung said while walking towards the latter and hugged him. 

Taeyeon on the other side accept the hug and hug her back, that left everyone's mouth agape seeing what is happening..

"omo! Mrs. Jung. I didnt expect to see you here, i mean, what a small world."

"i know taeyeon shi. Im happy that---"

"ehem!" Mr. Jung fake a cough to get the attention of the two who seems to forgot about the others.

"ooh honey, remember taeyeon? The kid before? Remember?"

Mr. Jung look at taeyeon and scan him from head to foot.

"oh yeah! That little kid?!"

"h-hello Mr. Jung. Err? It's nice to meet you again." He greeted the older and bowed.

"ehem!!!!" Now, it's Jessica who's trying to get their attention.

"what's happening here?" She asked in confusion.

Jessica's parents and taeyeon started to tell Jessica on how they know each other from before..

 

FLASHBACK

 

After young taeng encountered that certain lady who's running in his mind these past few days, he decided to wait and stayed for 30 minutes on the place where he first met her.

"I wonder if she's gonna pass by here again." He thought while glancing on every car's stopping there.

its 30 minutes already but he didn't get the chance to see the one he's waiting yet. he decided to go and just come back again tomorrow.

"Anyeonghaseo Ms. Jung!"

taeng heard that name and that cause him to stop from walking. he turned his look and, at last the person he's been trying to see for days is here already. he runs to the lady.

"uhm? H-hello? Ms. Jung?"

the lady turned her gaze to the boy who's calling her.

"hi little kid. Do i? Do i know you?"

taeng pointed his wound on his knees and trying to let the latter remember him.

"ooh? Yeah! You are the one who tripped the other day?"

taeng smiled and nodded.

"how are you now? Does your wound okay now?" 

"Uhm? It's okay now, Ms. Jung. Thanks to you."

starting that day,after school, taeyeon always go to that place and waited for Ms. Jung.. He's been doing that for 2 weeks already. Ms. Jung just let him do that, and she also feels comfortable with the latter.

"Uhm? Ms. Jung. Tomorrow I can't go and visit you here. I need to be early and meet my friend."

"that's okay taeyeon, it's also my daughter's birthday tomorrow and I am not going to work to prepare her party."

"ooh? Really? It's also my friend's birthday tomorrow. But we will just meet and play at the park. Ooh? Wait Ms. Jung? You have a daughter already?" Taeng asked in disbelief.

Mrs. Jung nodded.

"honey?"

they heard someone who's now walking towards them.

"oh hi honey. You're here already."

"yeah. Who's this kid?" The latter referring to taeyeon.

"oh this is taeyeon. taeyeon-shi, this is my husband."

taeyeon furrowed his eyebrows. 

"You have a husband?"

"yeah. Why?"

taeng shook his head. As early as 13, he experience heartbreak.. He's feeling that his tears are about to flow, but he holds it.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jung, I mean Mrs. Jung, but I have to leave now." 

Taeyeon make sure to bump his shoulder to Mr. Jung when he walks beside him. 

"Ouch!" But he was the one who felt the hurt, Mr. Jung was big enough for a 13 year old like him.

"Aishhh!!" 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"sooooo????" Jessica said in disbelief.

"It's really a small world, I can't believe taeyeon is your boyfriend jessi." 

Taeng looked at Jessica who still can't believe what's happening.. 

"I don't know what to say mom. Am I happy? Yeah! I'm happy that you already know him. And it seems that you also like him already."

"taeyeon-shi? Remember what I told you before?"

"hmm? About what Mrs. Jung?"

 

FLASHBACK

After taeyeon found out that Ms. Jung is actually Mrs. Jung, he was already hesitant to go the place where he usually sees the latter. But one day he decided to talk to the latter and tell her how he feels.

"hi Mrs. Jung!"

"oh hi, taeyeon-shi. It's been a while since you go here."

"uh? Yeah?" Taeng pouted.

"what's wrong?"

"you know what Mrs. Jung. I didn't know that you're married already and has a family.."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"cause I thought you can be my girlfriend."

Mrs. Jung chuckled on taeng's bluntness.

"taeyeon-shi. Even if I am not married yet, I'm too old for you. Im the same age as your mom, probably."

"but you're my first love. When you took care of my wounds, I felt that feeling, here." Taeyeon pointed to his chest.

"You're cute!" Mrs. Jung pinched taeyeon's cheeks.

"owww! Mrs. Jung don't do that! I'm not a kid anymore. And I know how I feel."

"taeyeon-shi. You know that I have a daughter right?"

"uhm? Yeah?"

"maybe you can also play with her, she's lonely. She's always alone by herself."

"really? Yeah. Maybe we can play at the park with my other friend."

"that's good to hear. Tomorrow I'll bring her here."

taeng nodded and smiled.

"Uhm? Mrs. Jung, since you're married already, maybe you can just let your daughter be my girlfriend, and then I'm going to marry her! Isn't that good Mrs. Jung? I could tell that she's pretty as you are."

Mrs. Jung smiled.

"sure! But you know it's too early for you to think like that!"

"I know that Mrs. Jung. I'm going to work hard first, then I'll marry your daughter.."

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Sooooooo!!!!"  Jessica again still can't believe.

"erm? Mrs. Jung, you shouldn't have told that story, that's embarrassing." 

"So my mom's your first love?" Krystal butted in.

"uhm? I-I guess?" Taeng answered shyly.

"and you and mom already agreed to let my sister marry you, even before?" Krystal added.

taeng looked at Jessica.

"isn't that sweet unnie? You're soulmate! Oh my gosh! That's so romantic."

"shut up krys!" Jessica said now that her face is blushing.

"Okay! Enough of that! We can talk about that over the food!" Mr. Jung said.

They all shared the food that Mrs. Jung prepared , while talking some things related between the two.

"so unnie? You think, he is really your soulmate? Can you imagine? He's already your future husband, even before?" Krystal keeps on teasing her sister.

"I know!" Jessica just said while trying to hide her red face.

they all finished eating and went to the family room to continue their discussion. They all enjoyed having conversation with each other, this is like a true family now for taeyeon. Jessica's family is now also his family.

"uhm? Mom dad we have to leave now, we can't be late at the road."

"oh okay! Be careful! Taeyeon shi, take care of my daughter!! " Mr. Jung said.

"of course, I will." He said then bowed.

"Mrs. Jung. Thanks for the wonderful lunch. And I'm happy seeing you again like this." 

"Me too. And taeyeon shi, from now on stop calling me Mrs. Jung. Just call me mom. Okay?"

"uh?" Taeng was shocked.

and Jessica was giggling on the side.

"me too, just call me dad."

taeyeon smiled ear to ear.

"thanks! M-mom and dad.. And to you too krys, thanks."

they all bid farewell already, Jessica doesn't want taeng to drive at night. She knows taeng was still feeling anxious about driving..

"sooooo?!!" Jessica said when they get to the car.

"babe? You know what? All day, all you just said was sooooo??!!"

"cause I can't believe it!"

"I know! Even me! Can you imagine? Uh? Ms. Jung? Mrs. Jung? Jung sooyeon? Why I didn't notice that before."

"and also imagine that my mom's your first love!"

"hah! I told you I can just date your mom!"

"Taengoo????"

"haha! I'm kidding! But yeah. She might be my first love."

taeng and Jessica continue teasing each other all the way their drive back to Jessica's dorm.

-----------

 

"Tiffany! Have you met you're partner on this shoot?" The staff said.

"uhm? No? Is he hot?"

"yeah! But she's not he!"

"what? A girl?" 

The staff nodded.

"oh! Here she is!" 

Tiffany look at where the staff was pointing.

"hi? You must be Tiffany? Tiffany hwang?" The latter offered her hand.

"uhm? Yeah! I am! And you are?" Tiffany said while accepting the hand shake.

"I'm Victoria, Victoria Song! Nice meeting you in person, finally..."

 

 

______________________________________________