Chapter 7 - The truth pt. 1

I am forever

"J.S"

"J.S?"

"J.S!"

those letters keeps on bugging taeyeon. He cant sleep that night.

FLASHBACK

I was about to go home from school when i noticed someone sobbing at the park. I was hesitant to go near but my feet have their own mind.

"uhm? Excuse me? Are you okay?" I said

The girl didnt even look at me.

"Hello?" I said while i wave my hand on her face.

" what do you want?" She said. Still sobbing.

"are you also here to make fun of me?" She added then she cried louder.

"uhm no! I was just passing by when i noticed you here. Are you okay? by the way im taeyeon, kim taeyeon." I introduced myself

"here!" I offer my handkerchief

"just leave me here!" Thats what she said, didnt bother to accept my kindness.

"okay ill leave you in one condition"

i saw her glaring at me. Oh my gahd! Shes scary!

"i uhm? Stop looking at me like that youre scaring me"

"then leave!"

"just tell me your name then i-----"

i cut by her action. She run away and when i was about to chase her i saw something on the ground. 

"Aish! Pabo kim taeyeon! Shes not really gonna accept your handkerchief, she has her own!" I scold myself.

i pick it up and look at the direction she went but shes gone already.

"hay!" I released a deep breath.

while walking home i examined her handkerchief.

"J.S? Hmmm? Her initials probably" my thought.

END OF FLASHBACK

Taeyeon fell into his slumber while remembering his past. 

In the middle of the night yuri heard taeyeon screaming on his room.

"no!! That cant be!" Taeyeon scream out.

"Taeng! Wake up!" Yuri shaking taeyeon to wake up. He is having a bad dream.

"Uh! No no! He's still alive! No!" Taeyeon murmuring while sleeping.

"taeng! Kim taeyeon! Wake up!" Yuri screaming worriedly.

On taeyeon's dream

"umma im going with granpa, fishing." Young taeyeon said.

"okay be careful and come back before sunset okay?" His mom said.

the young fella just nodded.

On the way to the lake where young taeyeon and his grandpa will have their fishing. Taeyeon turned the music on.

"taeng turn it low" his grandpa told him.

"but grandpa? That music supposed to be loud" he explained.

"Erm! Okay!" His grandpa said.

Taeyeon was singing with the music so loud inside the car. His grandpa didnt notice that there is a big truck behind them who seems having problem with the break.  

Honk! Honk! Honk!!!!

"grandpa watch out! 

Booom! Crash!!!

everything was fast as lightning. Taeyeon saw his grandpa's body in front of him full of blood. The body was hugging him to make sure he is safe.

"Graa...nd paaa?" 

"Gran...d paaa! Wakkeee... Uppp...!!" He uttered then lose his consciousness.

BACK TO REALITY

"Grandpa!!!" Taeng shouted while catching his breath.

"taeng! Hey! Bro? Are you okay?" Yuri asked.

no response from the latter instead he just cried.

"its okay bro, calm down yourself." Yuri said worriedly.

"its my fault yuri!" Taeyeon finally uttered his words. "Its my fault!" He added.

yuri didnt say anything, he just comforted taeyeon until he calmed down and fell back to sleep.

yuri is fully aware of taeyeon's situation.

FLASHBACK

*blue font in English conversation

*LAX AIRPORT  10 years ago

"Mom, can i go to the bathroom real quick?" Young yuri asked.

"Okay you better hurry, Your dad's coming." His mom said

Yuri was running to the bathroom when he bump into someone.

"ouch! Can you watch where you going?" Yuri shouted.

the boy was just looking blankly on him looking so lost.

"yah! Are you just going to stare at me? I almost fell to the ground. Is a sorry hard for you?" He said angrily.

the boy still looking blanky. not saying anything.

"whatever! Im waisting my time here!" Yuri walked away but he make sure to bump his shoulder to the young man.

yuri saw the boy fell to the ground he then smirked.

"What took you so long yuri?" His mom asked him.

"cause theres this weird boy who just ruined my day." He explained

"who? Him?" His mom pointed the boy behind him.

yuri turned his back and saw the boy who bump him at the bathroom earlier.

"yah! Are you following me?" He asked the boy

the boy is not responding.

"say something!" Yuri is so agitated now

"uhm? Yuri? I dont think he can understand you" his mom said then walk towards the boy.

"anyeong? Are you korean?" Yuri's mom speak in korean.

The boy didnt answer but his face lighted up a bit.

"Mom i think he is mute." Yuri said

"are you mute?" His mom asked the boy but the boy just shake his head left to right indication that he disagrees.

"honey? Yuri? lets go!" Yuri's dad shouted to their direction

"Mom dad's here!" Yuri said

"umh? We have to leave now. You have to go back to your parents now, they are probably worried and looking for you."

the boy just staring at them.

"mom!" Yuri said agitatedly

"yuri! We cant just leave him alone. See? He is lost. He needs to find his parents, i mean we! Or we can at least leave him at the costumer's service."his mom explained

when the boy noticed that they are arguing. He clung his arms to the lady's arms and started crying.

after that they decided to look first for his parents.

"mom its been an hour already!" Yuri stated.

"Taeyeon-ah?" 

"Oh my gahd! Taeyeon-ah!" They heard someone's running to them.

"omo! Where have you been?"the lady hugged taeyeon while crying.

"uhm? Excuse me? Are you his mom?"yuri's mom asked.

"ooh? Yeah. Are you the one who found him? Thank God for your kindness." She rose then bowed to the other lady.

taeyeon's mom keeps on thanking mrs.kwon she even asked for her number to invite them some other time.

A week after the kims invited kwons for dinner.

"mom? Why do we need to go to that weird boy's house?" Yuri asked his mom

"yuri thats not nice of you! He is not weird! Be careful of your words, okay?" His mom scold him

yuri just nodded.

"hello were glad you made it." Mrs.kim said

"ooh yeah! Of course. I want to see this cute little boy here."Mrs. Kwon said while pinching taeng's face.

yuri got more annoyed at that scene.

"cmon inside the table is ready and the food is waiting." Mrs. Kim invited them.

after they eat the oldies are having their conversation, yuri just went to the garden. He noticed that taeyeon was also there.

"do you know how to speak?" Yuri said arrogantly.

"my mom said youre sick, arent you?" He added

he didnt get any response from taeng no matter how many questions he asked.

of course he wouldnt! Taeng doesnt know english, and he already knew that, but still he keeps on bugging taeyeon. Thats how dumb he is. Lol

"nice to meet you Mrs. Kim, we enjoyed the food. Thanks for inviting us." Mrs. Kwon said.

they bid goodbye and bowed to each other.

At the kwon's car.

"mom? That boy. Im telling you he is really mute" yuri said

"yuri?  He is not mute. I told you he is sick, he is suffering from a traumatic incident." His mom told him.

"what is that?" Yuri asked.

"a months ago taeyeon got into a car crashed accident, he witnessed his grandfather's death and blamed himself for what happened. Thats why they moved here in the U.S to help taeyeon get over it and start a new life."Mrs. Kwon explained. "By the way youll be having the same school as him okay? Be nice to him. Guide him he doesnt now English yet help him out okay?" She added.

after his mom told him everything he suddenly felt bad for taeyeon.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

[A/N] sorry guys i have to cut it now. this is just the part 1 of this chapter. ill be uploading the  part 2 tom, since i am just using phone its really hard to type really.. Lol! Anyway thanks to the upvoter. For the comments! Subcribers! Viewers! Thanks! Where are you guys from? Let me know, we can be friends!!! :) want to here something from you! Does every chapter update long? Or short?