Chapter 41 - Bad feeling

I am forever

 

"Hello?"

"oh taeng?!"

"WHAT??!!!"

"bro? Are you ing kidding me?"

yuri screamed out like there's no tomorrow when he heard what taeng said on the other line.

"What happened?" Tiffany asked then she look at Jessica who's obviously looks so worried right now.

but yuri just run outside the house and roam around his eyes seems looking for someone.

"happy birthday bro!!!!" Taeng just came out from no where.

Yuri blinked his eyes for many times just to make sure he's really seeing taeyeon in front of him.

"what the fudge bro! What are you doing here? I mean, wait? Did you sneak out or something?"

"nope! I got permission!" Taeng said.

"you gotta be kidding me!"

"just believe me bro! Anyway, here! Happy birthday yul!" Taeng handed yuri his gift.

"thanks bro!" Yuri give him a bro hug.

"tae tae oppa?"

they heard Tiffany called taeng.

"oh hi fany-ah?" Taeng waved and smiled to the latter.

"what are you doing here?"

"oh? I-i---"

he stopped what he's saying when he saw someone on the side standing, staring at him with a poker face. He was about to give her a warm smile but the latter just turned around and walked back inside the house. he sighed.

"she must have been really mad at me." 

"Don't worry about that bro! Let's get inside, it's cold here." Yuri said while tapping taeng's shoulder.

they went inside the house and obviously the vibe became awkward after taeyeon's sudden appearance. Not that they're not happy seeing him back, but because Jessica was there, and they felt that it's really hard for the latter to understand what's actually happening now. Yeah it's only been a month after taeyeon decided to flew back in the US and broke up with Jessica, and now he's here as if nothing happened.

"hello?" Taeng greeted them.

"hi."

"hello."

they all greeted him back but not the way they used to greet each other before. Even sunny, his own cousin was so cold to him.

"so you're back oppa?" 

"Uhm? Yeah?" Taeng answered hesitantly.

"what makes you decide to come back here after all?" 

"Uh?" 

Taeng was thinking of a good answer for that question.

"you don't have to answer it."

"oh! Okay?"

Then that awkward silence inside the room.

"oh! Hey guys! It's still my birthday! We should be celebrating!!" Yuri tries to lift up the vibe.

everyone tries to act normal like what they were doing before taeng came. Eating foods, drinking some drinks. Chitchats.. Then there's taeyeon who's just siting at the couch holding a glass of water, he turned his look to Jessica who's siting right across to where he's siting. he waited for Jessica to look at him also.

"look at here baby! Look at me!" He thought.

well, taeng must have a power to control someone, jessica suddenly look at him. Taeng smiled. but the latter just raises her one eyebrow and mentally ask him

"what?"

"I miss you!" Taeng answered mentally.

"who are you kidding?" Then Jessica replied.

taeng sighed. His face looks like he's begging for something.

"I'm sorry!" Taeng mouted to Jessica.

the latter obviously got what taeng just said. She look away from taeyeon and stood up.

"I'll be leaving now." Jessica said.

Everyone looked at her with a worried face, well, all of them were sure aware that Jessica doesn't feel comfortable at the moment.

"I'll be going with you unnie." Yoona said.

"yeah, me too. You can't go alone." Sunny second.

"no guys! I can handle it. Just stay here, enjoy the night. It's too early for you to leave." She contradict to the two.

"but unnie?"

"thanks yoong. I'll be fine." She smiled.

"ow. Owkey." 

Jessica was about to walk outside when taeng just said something.

"I'll go with her!"

He said then stood up. Everyone in the room were shocked by that.

jessica turned back and faced taeng with a smile.

"you don't have to."

"but it's dangerous outside."

jessica chuckled.

"phew! You know what? I've been going home by myself these days and nothing happened, so I assume that I'm okay,  I-DONT-NEED-YOU." 

Jessica turned at started to walk again to the door.

taeng sure felt that those words hit him hard. So hard.

"sooyeon-ah!" Taeng called her and was about to follow her, but someone grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"not now bro! Not now." Yuri said.

"I'll follow her. Don't worry." Yoona said while giving him an assurance smile.

"I'll go with you." Hyoyeon followed.

taeng sighed and smiled weakly.

 

The two followed Jessica and saw the latter siting at the gutter with her hands on her face.

"omo! Unnie, what are you doing there? C'mon. It's so cold here."

"J-just go inside! I'll be leaving soon. Don't worry." She said while sobbing

"yah! Jessica. Stand up there! You're such a Pabo! Don't act like a kid! C'mon! Let's get inside the car!" Hyoyeon tries to pull her up.

"c'mon unnie, it's cold here. Hyoyeon unnie will drive us home."

the three went inside the car and hyoyeon started to drive back to their dorm. Jessica fell asleep while crying. you can still hear her sobbing though she's sleeping already.

"hay! Poor unnie." Yoona sighed while fixing Jessica's hair on her face.

"that's part of being in love, she should be aware from the start that these are all possible when you're in love with someone." Hyo said.

"but still, I can't believe that taeyeon oppa can do this to her. They were almost a perfect couple back then." 

"I know yoong. But everyone has a reason for everything. He must have his reasons for all of these. And he's also suffering from what is happening now, I could tell." 

Yoona just sighed.

Silence was occupied inside the car all the way their drive back to their dorm. Hyo was right taeng must have his own reasons for doing this. And that is for Jessica to find out now that taeng is back. ❤️💔❤️

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

👦👧.  👫.  💏.  💒

🙇👰.  👶.  👪.  🏡

👴👵.