Chapter 42 - Dirty minded, dirty doings..

I am forever

 

"My princess.."

"hmm?"

yuri and Tiffany were lying down under the moon that night after yuri's celebration. They were embracing each other with a thick blanket covering their bodies.

"thanks.." Yuri said then gave his princess a warm smile.

"for what?"

"For helping me with this party. For everything."

"you don't have to. I'm glad to help you, prince Yul.."

Yuri hugged the latter more tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"let's go inside my princess, it's so cold here." Yuri invited her.

he helped Tiffany to stand up and they started walking inside tickling each other.

"yah! Stop Kwon yuri!"

"wah! My princess has a ticklish ear.."

"I said stop. Yah!"

but Kwon yuri still keeps on tickling his girlfriend. Until Tiffany almost fell, but he managed to catch her.

"Uhm?? you look so...." Yuri said while staring at her.

"so???" Tiffany asked curiously

"so beautiful.." Yuri said then smiled.

when Tiffany was about to stand up and fix her posture the great Kwon yuri captured her lips already. she didn't protest, instead she responded to the kiss and slowly standing up to have a comfortable position. She clung her arms around yuri. Yuri and his hands have different mind at that moment. His hands started to caress every part of Tiffany's body.

"uh.." Tiffany moaned.

yuri carried her and brought her to his room. He laid Tiffany to the bed and guess what's next? Hmm, let's leave it all to your imagination...lol

 

----------

taeng was lying down to his bed, thinking of what he should do now that he's back. It's been only a month but everything has changed as if he left for 10 years. That 1 year and a half of being in a relationship with Jessica were suddenly got erased in just a month. He felt like being a stranger again to someone who used to be his world. 

"Dang!!!" He put his pillow on his face.

"what should I do now? Wah!!!" 

He was about to go to outside to get a glass of water.

"what the fudge!!!" He silently cursed.

he put his ear near to the wall and his eyes widened.

"Yul and fany??? Ugh!!!" He groaned when he heard the two giggling, and yeah! You know what sounds will IT make..

He stood up and get back to his bed, he suddenly felt that his room was getting hot.

"Aish! It's winter but it's freaking hot." He complained.

Also his ears suddenly became so sensitive that time. He still hears some noises from the other room.

"wew!! Are they aware that I'm here? Just next to them? Tssss..." 

He just put an earphones and just listen to some music to ignore the two. Yeah he didn't heard the two anymore but that hot feelings he just felt were still haunting him.

" it's so hot!!!" He remove his shirt and but he noticed that his buddy was active and erected.

"dang! What is happening!! This is all yuri's fault."

he went out to get a glass of water as he planned to do. While pouring the water to his glass his mind was suddenly imaging something.

"I wonder if sooyeon and i doing it." He smirked to that idea.

"omo!" He said when the water was flowing out of the glass.

"geez! Taeng! What were you thinking?" He shook his head and went back to his room.

he lie down to his bed. He was just planning to sleep to end that long night. But his erted mind just keeps on thinking about him and Jessica doing it. 

"Taengoo-ah?.."

"hmm?"

taeyeon imagines that Jessica was calling her sweetly. He felt that his buddy under starting to get active again. He put his hand on it and starts to caress it unintentionally.

"ahh. Sooyeon-ah.." Taeng moaned softly..

after a little while, he get back to his senses.

"oh ! !!" He remove his hands from his thing and fix himself.

he hit his forehead and felt embarrassed of what he just did.

"! What the heck! Ugh! This is embarrassing. I'm thinking erted things about my baby.. No!!!"

He stood up and went to the shower, he wants to wash away what he's feeling right now. 

-----------

 

Jessica woke up so early that day. She didn't actually get a chance to sleep good, she's having a hard time and at the same time her mind was occupied by a certain person, that's taeng. She's so confused of is happening now, she thinks that she should be happy now that taeng's back, but she felt betrayed about it, she felt that taeyeon was playing around her..

She looked at the clock.

"hay!!!!" She breathed deeply before getting up from bed.

she went out of her room and went to the kitchen. She got shocked when she saw someone standing there.

"taengoo-ah? What are you--"

she didn't finish what she was saying when the image disappeared. she frowned when she realized that she was just imagining. she took a glass of water and sit at the dining. She buried her face to her palm and started thinking again.

"taengoo-ah? Why is this happening to us?" She thought.

"unnie?" 

Jessica got startle to that. She faced the latter that called her.

"hmm? Yoong?"

"are you okay? Why are you so early?"

"I'm okay yoong. I just got thirsty so I took a glass."

Yoona walked towards her and also sit at the dining.

"unnie? You look like a zombie! I know you didn't sleep yet."

jessica just smiled weakly, she doesn't want to lie about it, it's pretty obvious that she didn't sleep yet.

"you know what, what you're doing is not healthy. You should take good care of yourself unnie."

"I know yoong, but what should I do?"

Yoona sighed.

"he's back now, the both of you should talk. That's the best thing to do. If you're just gonna run away and you're afraid to face him, you will not feel any better."

"but I don't want to see him, I hate him yoong. He's playing with my feelings!!!" Jessica starting to freak out again.

"unnie take it easy. You're just being emotional, look at the bright side unnie. If you're not willing to talk to him anymore then try to move on!"

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows when she heard what Yoona said.

"move on?" She asked.

"yeah. You said you hate him, you said you don't want to see him. So, if really feel that, and you want to make your life better again, just move on unnie."

"but?" Jessica said.

"but you still love him, right?" Yoona guesses what Jessica's trying to say.

Jessica just nodded.

"then talk to him! Know why,what,where, and how.."

"but I hate him so much that I don't really want to see him."

"I don't think you really hate him."

"what do you mean? I really hate him yoong! Look what he did last night? He came back like nothing happened, he acted like were cool and still the same. What does he expect? I can just accept him back, when he decides to get back  After leaving and breaking up with me? Well he's a jerk!!!" Jessica burst out and stood up, leaving Yoona mouth agape.

"hay!" Yoona just sighed and shook her head while eyeing the latter walked out from her.

------------

jessica went back to her room after she freaked out at Yoona. She grabbed her phone and saw that she got 3 new messages.

1 from her manager, "Jessica, I already prepared your schedule for next week."

then 1 from Krystal, "unnie, mom's cooking dinner, she's asking if you can go later."

and last from taeyeon,

"sooyeon-ah? I hope you didn't change your number yet. Anyway, can we talk? I miss you so much. :( "

she raised her one eyebrow after reading taeng's message.

"Tsss. Talk? Talk his face!!!" 

She stared at her phone for a while. then She sighed. She went to her bed and buried her face to her pillow. Tears starting to roll on her face again.

"I-I miss you too taengoo..." 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] waddup pips?! It's been a while, I just got busy with thanksgiving and Black Friday so I didn't get any chance to update for a couple of days. Sorry bout that. Anyway, 8 more chapters left then ill start another new story.. Please look forward to that too.. Thanks!!!!