Chapter 54 - Everything has their own right time

I am forever

 

Taeyeon and Jessica were eating at the dining room quietly when taeyeon suddenly broke the silence.

"Uh? Babe?" He said.

"hmm?"

"Uhm? About earlier? I know I said let's forget it but, you know that I love you very much right? And if ever you're going to ask me about marriage, I would proudly say yes. What I said earlier was just---"

"shh! I know taengoo. I know that. And besides like what yuri oppa said, I also don't think it's the right time. I mean. I love you, you love me. But I don't want to be selfish. We are still young anyway." Jessica said.

taeng held Jessica's hand.

"thanks babe for understanding. Yeah you're right, love isn't just about marriage. And love should not be selfish, we also need to think of other people.. We can enjoy our life like this. We can settle if we are ready." He said.

jessica smiled.

"that's my taengoo. Hmm. When do you think we will be ready? I mean, to be honest with you, I really really love and enjoy what I have now, career, friends and you. But when the time comes that I have to choose only you and give up everything, I hope I'm ready, were both ready."

"30 years babe." Taeng said.

"huh? 30 years?"

"haha! I mean when we're 30 years old. That's 5 years from now babe. we can settle down by that if you're ready." He said.

"Can you wait that long babe?" Jessica asked.

"well of course! I can wait forever sooyeon ah! I'm happy being like this." He said.

"really? I'm also happy taengoo."

"just promise me one thing babe."

Jessica nodded and let him speak.

"just stay with me no matter what? I know that there will come a time that we will fight or face some circumstances, that's normal, but always remember what I said before, breaking up and separation will not be our option." 

Jessica pinched taeng's nose.

"why do you always beat me from saying sweet words taengoo ah?"

"but I am not just saying sweet words babe, I'm saying what I truly feel." Taeng pouted.

"there you go again! See? Where did you get that? Were you like that before?"

"what? You're insulting my feelings for you sooyeon ah. And for your information my lady, you are my first and last."

"Stop it now taengoo! I might become used to it."

"then be used to it, I'm not planning to stop saying sweet words to you my baby."

jessica was about to say something when they heard a noise. Taeng looked at it.

"umma?" He said.

"u-ugh? H-hi there?! Heh heh." Mrs. Kim said.

"what are you doing? How long have you been there? Were you eavesdropping?" Taeng said.

"oh no! Me?!! No!"

"pfft! I know you did. Anyway, what brings you here? Are you hungry?" He asked his mom.

"no, I was just going to get a glass of water." Mrs. Kim said then she walked to the fridge.

"anyway, you guys better go to bed now, your flight tomorrow is early right?" She added.

"yeah, we'll go to bed any minute soon umma. Don't worry." Taeng said.

"okay, I'll go now. Goodnight both of you." 

"Good night umma." Both taeng and jessica said.

After a while when Mrs. Kim leave, the two decided to go to bed also. Taeng walked Jessica to her room.

"goodnight taengoo." Jessica said.

"goodnight my baby sooyeon ah. See you in my dreams. I love you." Taeng said then put a soft kiss on Jessica's lips.

"I love you too. Night." Jessica said while returning the kiss. The two didn't knew that they got carried away and the soft kiss that they are sharing became deeper.

"hmm taengoo..." Jessica moaned.

"yes baby?" Taeng answered while still having their lips intertwined.

"wait wait..." Jessica released from the kiss and look at the surroundings

"everyone's sleeping now babe, don't worry." Taeng said while trying to kiss again the latter and about to close the door.

"no.. No.." Jessica said.

"huh?" Taeng arch his eyebrows.

jessica just smiled and put a soft kiss on taeng's lips.

"good night taengoo. I'll see you tomorrow." She said while pushing him gently to go out of her room.

"pfft." Taeng pouted cutely.

"okay okay. I understand. Goodnight. I love you even if you're pushing me away."

"taengoo!!!" 

"what?"

"you know I'm not pushing you away. It's just that.." Jessica paused.

"I know babe, you don't have to worry. I'm only kidding. Okay? Goodnight now. I love you."

"I love you too." Jessica answered back weakly.

Jessica closed the door and then taeng left. She went to her bed and started to have a deep thought again. she sighed.

"am I lacking as a girlfriend? I know I should fulfill my duties to him." She thought.

"we've been together for almost two years and we haven't doing IT yet. Does he think I am not trusting him because of that? What's wrong with me? Ugh!" She hits her head and then released a deep breath after. She fell to her slumber after a while, knowing jessica she can easily fall to sleep even while standing so don't be surprise that she fell while thinking deeply. lol.

----------

 

"Unnie! Unnie!" Seohyun was trying to wake Tiffany up.

"oh? What?" 

"Wake up! Someone's looking for you!"

"Who's that?" Tiffany said but her eyes still closed.

"I can't tell unnie, just get up from bed and see for yourself. It's important."

"maknae! Just tell me who the heck Is that? I'm still tired." 

"But unnie?"

"Aish! Okay okay!" Tiffany sat up and removed her blanket.

"just make sure it's important, or else! I'll force you to eat pound for pound burger!!!!" She said then she went to the bathroom to groom herself. after that she went out of her room and saw that someone who's looking for her.

"YOU??!!!" Her eyes widened then She pointed at the latter.

"hi my princess."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] updated!

well, hello hello!! Can you guys smell the M for Taengsic? Well I can! It's getting nearer and nearer, LOL..

Anyway, for those people who's asking that why is it a big deal if Tiffany wants to get married already, here's the thing. Imagine the real Tiffany hwang, as in the real person hwang miyoung, suddenly announces to the public that she will get married next year January before their comeback. What would you feel? Tell me guys? Knowing that she didn't even dated someone (for all we know, but she is secretly like in the story.) so you think it's nothing? Nah! It might be the biggest News in kpop world to happen, to be quite honest with you guys. Right? Tell me if I'm wrong tho.

 

~Kbye! 👊