Chapter 25 - Betrayal

I am forever

 

Taeyeon and jessica went back to seoul after their two days trip in thailand, they had so much fun together. Everything went perfect just cause they really enjoyed being with each other.

 

"hay! Too bad we only stayed there for two days." Taeyeon sighed.

"i know baby taengoo." Jessica pouted.

"so ill see you tomorrow before i leave babe!?"

"yeah." Jessica nodded, but you can see sadness on her.

"dont be sad sooyeon-ah. ill call you always, we can do video call whenever were free, right?"

"i will miss you taengoo!!"

taeng hugged the latter.

"i will miss you too, and i love you so much keep that in mind okay?"

"i love you too."

taeyeon released the hug and kiss jessica's lips softly.

"i dont want to leave now babe." Taeng pouted.

but before jessica can say anything her phone rings.

"hello?"

"yah! Jessica! Where are you? I thought youll be here by now? You still have an early call tomorrow!"

"oppa! Calm down! Im here now at the parking. ill see you Later bye!" 

She hangs up the call.

"is that your manager?"

jessica nodded.

"go now babe, they are waiting for you."

"aish! Okay. ill see you tomorrow baby taengoo. I love you." Jessica said then stepped out of the car.

 

taeyeon drive back to his place to get ready and pack all his things.

"Ugh! I hate this!"

he was lying down on his bed looking at the ceiling having a deep thought.

"i dont want to leave!"

he fell asleep having thoughts about everything, he was also tired, he even forgot to pack his things.

-----------

SNSD Dorm

"so hows your trip?"

"oh my gahd tiff!! I had so much fun, you cant even imagine how sweet my taengoo is."

"youre so lucky to have him jess."

"i know." Jessica said, but she feels something weird the way tiffany said it.

"so tell me more jess."

jessica shrugged off her thoughts and started telling to her friend how romantic and sweet her taengoo was when they were on the island. But unknown to her, tiffany was feeling so jealous about it. She also wants to have something like that with someone who loves her the way taeyeon loves jessica.

--------------

 

"oppa? Do you remember our photographer before?"

"what name?"

"kwon yuri."

"oh the famous kwon? Yeah why?"

"can you give me his number?"

"i heard he is in US now tiffany-shi."

"i know, thats why i need his number."

"But why?"

"uhm? Cause he knows a friend of mine in US, i just want to ask him about it. Please?"

"hmm? Okay give me a second."

tiffany was so desperate now to talk to yuri, she misses him so bad, she cant wait anymore.

"here!"

"ah! Daebak!! Thanks."

she dialed and called the number.

"hello?" 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows when she heard a feminine voice.

"uhm? Hello?" 

"Yes? Who's this?"

"erm? Sorry i think i got the wrong num----"

but before she can finish her sentence she heard a very familiar voice on the other line.

"honey whos calling?" She heard.

"i dont know, its a girl,here!" Victoria handed the phone.

"hello? Kwon yuri speaking who is this?"

tiffany was so shocked, she cant talk or even move, she feels that her heart stopped beating already.

"hello? Anybody there?" Yuri repeated.

tiffany hang up the call.

"honey?" She chuckled bitterly.

"so thats why he leaves?"

"he's a liar! He's a freaking liar! Trying to trick me? NO Way!"

but later that, she feels her tears rolling down her eyes. Tiffany can do nothing about what happened. She feels so lonely. No ones there for her, jessica was so tired and sleeping.

---------

 

taeyeon was still sleeping when he got startled by the ring of his phone. He grabbed it and answered, his eyes still closed.

"hello?"

"taetae oppa?" 

He heard tiffany was sobbing on the other line.

"omo? Fany? Are you okay?"

"Why didnt you tell me? Youre liar! Both of you!"

taeyeon furrowed his brows but he already knew what tiffany was talking about.

"uhm? Fany-ah let me explain okay? I also dont know what is happening."

"liar! Heh!"

Taeng heard tiffany was still sobbing and she hiccuped.

"yah! Fany-ah are you drinking?"

"who cares? Huh?"

"aish! Where are you? Where's jessica? Is she with you?"

"see? No one cares about me, you only ask because of jessica!! Heh!"

"Fany-ah i care abou----" 

but tiffany ended the call.

"aish this kid."

he tried calling tiffany but the latter just keep on rejecting his call, he also tried calling jessica but the latter wasnt answering his call.

"ugh! Chincha!!! Where are they? I just hope they are okay."

he was thinking of calling sunny to ask about the two but he cant, the latter might think its weird. She still doesnt know about their relationship.

"i have no choice!!"

he dialed and called sunny.

"hello?"

"hello sunkyu-ah?"

"ne oppa? You call? Its late already."

"i know, im sorry sunkyu-ah. But can i ask if jessica and tiffany's there?"

"huh?"

"cause you know... Ugh? Just please tell me? ill explain later."

"oppa youre weird."

"please sunkyu-ah?"

"you better explain it to me okay?"

"okay."

"hmm? Tiffany was out, she said she'll visit her relatives. But jessica is here, she's sleeping like a baby.."

"so jessica's there? Oh thanks God. But?"

"oppa youre really weird!"

"ill explain to you some other time. I have to go, thank you sunkyu-ah!! Bye."

Then he ended the call.

"so sooyeon is there, sleeping. Okay."

he breathe out.

"then where the hell on earth tiffany is?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] So guys, sorry for not updating these past few days, i've been so hype about the YTMA, our girls won. Okay, congratulations my babies!! And at same time i am so pissed, ugh! Why cant people accept the ing fact that our babies won? And they lost? Aish! You guys know what i am talking about right? GIRLS' GENERATION were BORN to WIN, better tell all you friends, es!! Ugh! Sorry i am just so pissed with those ignorant people..

anyway! So i guess all of you know that we are now behind F(x) as best girl group in mama2013, what now? Are we just gonna let it? SONES!!! VOTE!!!!!!!

-THANK YOU!!!! :))

@julijulsli