Chapter 28 - Loving you

I am forever

 

Its pass 10 in the evening when taeyeon decided to go back home. He's been driving around the city all afternoon til now, hoping to spot jessica somewhere, he knew that what he's doing was so impossible. He's been so worried where could jessica possibly be. 

"Hay! Sooyeon-ah? Where are you?" He asked the air while lazily siting on the couch.

"should i report to police now?" He thought but he shrugged that idea right away, it would be a big scandal if ever. Reporting jessica jung missing? Duh?

"Aish!!! These are all my fault!" He said then he put his palms unto his face.

beep! Beep!

his phone's ringing, he took the call right away hoping for some information about jessica's whereabouts.

"hello? Fany-ah? Do you have any information now? Have you talk to her? Is she there? Tell me fany!"

"woah! Relax taetae oppa. Our manager said that she's with her parents now, and going to stay there for the night."

"ah chincha?"

"de!"

"but? Are you sure? I mean, what if----"

"yeah! Im sure. I know her. She'll not going to do anything stupid. And besides, she hates alcohols, so if youre worried about her getting drunk somewhere, No!"

"yeah! Sure! She's not you." Taeng murmured.

"excuse me?"

"nothing! Okay, fany. Thanks. ill try calling her again.bye!"

"bye!"

after they hung up the call, taeng tried calling jessica, and her phone's ringing now.

"cmon! Babe answer the phone.."

he tried for so many times but unfortunately, jessica doesnt have plan of answering it. taeng just decided to explain everything on a message. For at least there's a chance for her to read it.

"sooyeon-ah? Babe? I know you can read this, and i hope you will. Baby, i want to say sorry you've felt betrayed. And youre hurting now, i know i promised that i wont let anything or anyone hurt you, but im so stupid that i was the one to do that. You know that i love you right? The reason why tiffany was there, cause she found out something about yuri, and she drowned herself to alcohol again. You know her. But i swear to God babe. She slept at the room where yuri used to stay. Baby sooyeon-ah. Please. Im so sorry. Forgive me. Let's fix this. I dont want you to feel any pain because of me. I love you."

taeng read that message for three times before sending it.

"i just hope she'll call me. Im so damn worried!"

he waited for 10 minutes, 20, 30.. No reply from jessica. He decided to shift from sitting and lay down to the couch. He's feeling so tired. Slowly he feels that his eyes are getting heavy,  but before he completely shut his eyes and fall to sleep his phone rings. He got startle and almost fall to the ground. His eyes widened when he saw whos calling.

"hello! Sooyeon-ah? Where are you? Please tell me your safe. Im so worried about you!"

but jessica just keep in silent,  taeng doesnt hear anything from the other line except her breathing.

"babe? Please talk to me! I know youre still there."

but still no response, but now taeng can hear that the latter's sobbing.

"omo! My baby! Dont cry. Please tell me where you are. Im going there. Dont cry!"

taeyeon was being so aggravated, he can hear his baby crying and he cant do anything.

"baby sooyeon! Please?" Taeyeon begged.

"im sorry taengoo-ah!" At last jessica uttered some words.

"oh! No! No! No sooyeon-ah! Its entirely my fault. I know that this is coming but i didnt do anything to prevent it." Taeng said then he sighed.

"where are you baby? Just tell me where you at. I wanna see you, i want to make sure youre okay." He added.

jessica told taeyeon that she's with her parent's house, and its already midnight that its dangerous for him to drive alone, but taeyeon insisted that he'll be fine. And in the end jessica just agreed and told him the address.

after 20 minutes of driving taeng arrived.

"hello my baby sooyeon, im here." Taeng called jessica.

jessica went outside and walked towards taeyeon's car. Since its midnight already, her parents are sure sleeping now. Though she wants taeyeon to go inside their house. Its not possible.

taeyeon was smiling ear to ear while eyeing jessica walking towards him, and went inside his car.

"yah! Why are you smiling like that?" Jessica felt conscious about herself.

"because im happy. You have no idea idea how much i missed you sooyeon-ah."

jessica look outside the car when she feels that her face turns red. But taeyeon didnt miss it.

"ayiiee! My baby is blushing!" Taeng

"stop teasing me!" Jessica slapped him on his arm.

"i am not! Youre really blushing! Look!" Taeng diverted the mirror to jessica, so the latter can see her face.

"okay fine!" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"because i missed you too, so much!" She added. Then she shifted again her face to hide it now that its redder than before. but taeng move closer to her and cupped her face.

"youre cute!" He said then smiled.

"....."

"....."

silence....

taeng slowly closing the gap between their faces. jessica closed her eyes when she felt taeng's warm lips gently touching hers. They stayed like that for 10 seconds when taeyeon started to move his lips. Slowly. Jessica encircled her arms around taeng's neck when the latter grabbed her waist and caressing her back smoothly. Soft moan came from jessica. Then she released the kiss.

"uh? Im sorry sooyeon-ah." Taeng said when he realized what just happened.

jessica just shook her head.

"i know, i should control my emotions." Taeng explained then smiled to her.

"its okay babe." Jessica smiled.

a minute of silence was happening inside the car, they felt a little awkward after that passionate kiss. Both of them knew that there's nothing really wrong about that. But since they are just being together for almost a month, they are still not comfortable about that topic.

Taeng sighed then he holds jessica's hands.

"do you wanna go somewhere baby sooyeon-ah?"

jessica just nodded and gave him a sweet smile.

Taeng raised his eyebrows.

"dont you even wanna ask where?" He said.

jessica shook her head.

"it doesnt matter. As long as im with you, anywhere ill go." She smiled.

this time taeyeon was blushing so hard then he started to start the engine to divert the attention there.

"Oh! Dont you wanna tell your parents youre leaving?"

"ill leave them a message later, they are sleeping already."

taeng make an O to his mouth.

"you ready?" Then he said.

jessica smiled then gently caressed taeyeon's face.

"yes baby."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[A/N] sorry guys if i updated a little late than usual, my weekend was just so exasperating! You know what im talking about right? But i dont want to talk about that anymore!! Lets just pray for the ones involved and forgive everyone who sinned...  Ugh! It makes me wanna cry again.. -_-

#getwellsoonjessica (owww my baby!!! T_T)

#yoontaeAreNotDrunkard 

another one.. So F(x) is leading again!! After everything Our girls had came through these past few days, i think we should pay them by letting them get the awards!!! Right??

#voteGGmama2013