Chapter 60 - The truth

I am forever

 

"Hey Jess, are you okay?" Tiffany asked the latter worriedly.

jessica looked at her with a teary eyed then she shook her head.

"no tiff. I'm not okay." She said then her tears finally fell down.

tiffany hugged and just comforted her.

"everything will be fine jess. Be strong!"

jessica released from the hugged.

"how tiff? How? I don't even know what's happening. All I know is he's gone.He's always like that. Leaving me hanging without knowing what's going on." She said while sobbing.

"I know that Jess. But you told me you were the one who decided the break up. Aren't you?"

"yeah it's me. But were still heading there, I just did it earlier than him. Everything's not going well since we came back here. I don't understand tiff. Why is this happening?" She asked then she cried out loud again.

tiffany just sighed. She's hurting seeing her friend like this. She wants to get mad at taeng but she can't. She doesn't even know what happened. All she can do was to comfort the latter.

jessica cried herself to sleep and Tiffany decided to call yuri, she might get a clue of what's happening between the two.

"Kwon yuri." Tiffany said on the phone.

"uh oh? You sound serious my princess." 

"I am! What the hell is happening?"

yuri sighed.

"I'm not sure fany ah. But all I know is they HAVE to do this."

"huh? What do you mean they HAVE? I don't understand." 

"They have to be separated. I just don't understand but it's for everybody's sake. That's all I know. And I don't know who initiated the break up but yeah they really have to." Yuri explained.

"wait! What are you saying? I still don't get it!!!!" Tiffany asked exasperatedly, she doesn't know how to sink that into her mind.

"Aish! Okay. Taeng was forced to do that for Jessica's sake. Got it now? You know I'm also thinking what if they also ask me to leave you. I don't know what to do my princess." Yuri said.

"you know yuwwree ah. This is absurd!! Who's that 'they' who's going to ask you? And already asked taeng to do that? Can you just please make it simple."

"hay!!!! Your manager!" Yuri said.

"what?!!!! They talked to tae tae oppa?"

"uh huh!!! That's what I know fany ah. And that's all I know."

"oh gosh! Jessica needs to know about this." Tiffany said then she hang up on yuri.

"hey! Wait-" 

"Aish! That girl!!! Wait? Omo!!!! I'm so dead to taeng now." He said then he covered his mouth.

"Hi Yul!" Yuri got startled when taeng suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"uh? Bro?? Hi. Hi." Yuri tried to calm himself.

"I'm hungry, let's eat." Taeng invited him like nothing's wrong. 

"Huh? Uh? O-okay.." Yuri said then he followed taeng at the kitchen.

he saw taeng preparing foods and seems to be different from the taeng last night who looks miserable. taeng was acting like a normal person without a problem and that looks weird. 

"Here bro! Let's eat!" Taeng said smiling when he's done preparing then he sat down at the table.

Yuri sat down looking at taeng awkwardly. He doesn't know what taeng is up to but he hope the latter won't do anything bad.

"why you're not eating? You don't like the food?" Taeng asked when he saw yuri just staring at him.

"Are you okay?" Yuri finally asked the question his been dying to ask.

"huh? Yeah. I'm okay. C'mon you eat. It will get cold." Taeng smiled weakly.

"KIM TAEYEON!" Yuri can't take his friend's denying.

taeng sighed the he put down his chopsticks.

"you know yuri. I'll be fine. Not now though, but I will be. I need to. I have to. Pretending to be fine might lead me to be really fine. So, if you really want to help me. Let's leave it like this okay?" Taeng said while forcing a smile.

yuri kept mum. He knows how hurting is taeng right now by saying those words.

"what a brave man." He thought.

"okay! Let's eat!"yuri said smiling then he dug in to his food.

"Thanks Yul. Thank you for understanding." Taeng said.

----------

 

"WHAT??!!!" Jessica asked Tiffany.

"yeah! That's what yuri said jess, tae tae oppa was forced to break up with you that's why he acted like that towards you before." 

"I knew there's something wrong. I knew it. Ugh!!!! Why are they controlling even my personal life now. This is non sense. I need to talk to manager oppa." Jessica was about to grabbed her phone but Tiffany stopped her.

"don't do that Jess! You don't know what might happen. It might just get worst." 

"It's worst already tiff." 

"But still! Think first jess. Don't make a move now. Try talking to tae tae oppa then the two of you can solve it together." Tiffany suggested.

"you're right tiff."

"but? I just don't get why does tae tae oppa didn't think of solving it first." 

Jessica just sighed. Tiffany's right. It's so easy for taeng to give up like this. He didn't even told jessica the problem so they can solve it together and she wonders why. two years they've been together, on and off. Taeng's always like this. If they have problem, he doesn't know how to handle it and just initiate a break up.

"he even said, 'breaking up is not an option' hay!" She thought.

 

that night, jessica decided to go and ask taeng about it. She and Tiffany went there.

"Tell yuri oppa not to tell taeyeon were coming okay?" Jessica said to Tiffany.

"yeah. I told him already."

Jessica just nodded. After a 30 minutes of drive they arrived at yuri and taeng's place.

"I'll go first jess. How's my disguise?" Tiffany asked.

"good. Can't even notice it's you." 

"Okay." Tiffany went down the car and walked to the gate and pressed the doorbell.

"yuwwree ah! It's me!" She said then the gate opened. She signaled to jessica to come down now.

They walked to the house and yuri welcomed them at the door.

"shh. Stay quiet. Stay here first. I'll go get him." Yuri said.

the two sat at the couch and waited for yuri and taeng. they got startle when they heard yuri screaming.

"KIM TAEYEON!!!!!" 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] -updated!

a few more chapters left. It's time to say goodbye to this story.. :)

please check my other Taengsic story... Thanks..

Anyway, Congrats to our Girls for winning inkysang popularity award and Bonsang In GDA.. Good job to soshi and sone... Chukahamnida!!! Forever 소녀시대

~Kbye!