Chapter 36 - Mr. And Ms. Are back!

I am forever

 

"What is happening here?" 

"Yul?"

they were all shocked by yuri's appearance.

"Tae tae oppa! Don't be a cry baby there!" Tiffany said. But she was curious with the silence. Then sunny pointed a certain person standing at the door.

"Oh my gash!!" Tiffany felt her knees are about to break down. her eyes got widened and can't believe what her eyes are seeing right now..

"! Am so drunk? Why am I seeing this person now?" She thought then she shake her head.

but her thought that she was just imagining changed when yuri moved towards taeng and talk.

"So? Again? What is happening now here? Huh? Taeng?" 

"Uh? Yuri oppa. I'll explain." Sunny butted in.

Yuri look at her and nodded to continue what she's saying.

"okay. So were having a little party here.. And there, taeng oppa got a little drunk.. You know him.."

"I'm not drunk!" Taeng said.

"oh really? Then why are crying?" Yuri said.

"don't mind him. Yuri oppa. He's just being a baby." Jessica at last came in the scene.

"See! She don't love me anymore!" Taeng whined.

yuri laugh at taeng's childishness.

"wahahahahha!!! Bro! What happened to you? I didn't know that you're such a cry baby when in love?!!!"

"stop Yul!! Just go to your own girlfriend!!" Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

yuri got a little shocked when taeng said that. He accidentally turned his gazed to where Tiffany is. He saw the latter looking at him. They staring at each other for a while.

"she's still so pretty." Yuri thought

"why is he here? Oh my! He looks more handsome." Tiffany thought.

"Ehem!!" Taeyeon interrupt the two..

"S-so? W-Where am I?" Yuri look back at taeyeon.

"TSS!!! you're funny Yul! Amaze with fany's beauty makes you stutter Eeh?"

"Bwooo??! W-what are you talking about?" Yuri's face turned into tomato. Yeah right. Taeyeon's right, he was so amaze..

taeyeon started walking towards Jessica and hold her hands.

"I guess, me and my baby needs to talk."

"yeah! We have to go too." Sunny said while dragging seohyun and Sooyoung..

"hey! Wait for me." Tiffany was about to catch up with the two but sunny stopped her.

"no! You're not fit on the car. Look at Sooyoung she's drunk. Shes gonna lay down at the car."

"yeah! Fany-ah! My cousin's right." Taeyeon said.

"hey! Yul why don't you drop fany at their dorm?" Taeng said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"WHAT??!!"" Tiffany and yuri yelled unison.

"I can just call a taxi, if these friends of mine doesn't want me to come with them." Tiffany said.

"yeah! She can just ride a taxi.. She's old enough! Geez taeng!! Besides I'm tired. Look I just came from LA. And then you want to...."

"oh boy!! Here he goes again with his never ending mouth.." Taeng silently said.

"okay! We got it Mr. Kwon!" Tiffany cutted him.

"oh good! Ms. Hwang!! I thought it would be hard for you to understand."

"bwoooo?!!" Tiffany is now raging with her anger but she's holding it.

"okay! Tiffany hwang!! Calm down! He dont deserve any of your attention." She thought to herself.

"What?!!" Yuri said.

"nothing! Tsss!!"

yuri smirked and looked at taeyeon..

"so. Does my room here still okay? I'm so tired and besides I don't want to stay here and breathe the same air with that girl."  Yuri started walking to his room when he got a nod by taeyeon.

"seriously? Is he now gay???" Tiffany asked taeng.

"I don't know. He must be really tired." Taeng just shrugged his shoulders.

"okay. Let's go girls.. I'm also tired here." Sooyoung said.

jessica was about to walk towards her friends but taeng grabbed her.

"what?" Jessica said annoyingly.

taeng pouted.

"we still have to talk"

"I'm tired. Let's just talk some other time."

"b-but we really need to..."

"please? I don't wanna talk right now. Next time okay?" Jessica pleaded but taeng noticed the girls annoyance..

taeng took a deep breath and his eyes starting to get teary again."

"ok." He just said while looking at them waking out the door.

"I doubt that there's still next time sooyeon-ah." Taeng silently talks to himself.

------------

yuri was lying down to his bed still wide awake. His body was so tired and exhausted but his mind was still active thinking of a certain person..

"aishhh! That's why I don't want to go back here. I know that this is going to happen."

he sighed.

"why did I fell so hard with that girl? Victoria's right. I'm being in denial when I said I forgot about Tiffany."

"oh gahd! Help me!!!"

after the sunrise hits him. He felt that his eyes are getting heavy and fell into his slumber.

 

 

________________________________________

 

[A/N] My mind's so blocked at the moment.. Aish!!! At the same time so lazy.. It's getting colder that's why.. Winter's coming.. Sorry for giving you a lame chapters.. ✌️