Chapter 65 - Its about time

I am forever

 

"You may now kiss the bride.." The priest finally utters the most awaited phrase for a newly weds.

"I love you." Tiffany said while her eyes were holding back the tears that were about to flow anytime soon.

"I love you too my princess." Yuri smiled and slowly went near her and gently kiss Tiffany.

the church filled with cheers and and applause. After that, they all went to the hotel where the reception will take place.

the girls are all in the same car that will drive them to the hotel.

"I'm so happy for Tiffany. I wonder when's my turn..." Sooyoung said.

"haha! With who? With your foods?" Sunny .

"yah!" Sooyoung was about to hit sunny when Yoona speak up.

"unnie? Are you okay?" She asked jessica.

"...."

the girls looked at each other. sunny sighed and patted jessica.

"Jess, we know you're still in shock of what happened and we want you to know that were here! Just like the old times. Okay? We're here for you." Sunny said and smiled to her.

jessica remained in silence but she smiled weakly to them. She's thankful that she still has friends to lean on. But what she's feeling right now can't be ease by anyone and can't be explained by anyone else except for one person.

"Should I believe what my eyes saw? Did I really saw him? My taengoo?" She thought.

 

The guest arrived at the hotel.

"congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Kwon." An old man greeted the two.

"Thanks, thanks you." Tiffany and yuri said in unison.

They have been greeted by everyone inside the reception room.

"yow!"

Yuri looked at the person who tapped him from behind.

"oh? Bro!" He said.

"congrats bro. And to you too fany fany." Taeyeon greeted them cheerfully.

"thanks tae tae oppa. Wow! It's been a while. I missed you." Tiffany said.

"I missed you too fany fany." 

"Ahem!" Yuri fake a cough and grabbed Tiffany on her waist.

"haha! Chill out bro! I don't want to be a family wrecker..." Taeng said laughing.

"you wish oppa! As if you're my taste."

"see?! That's my wife." Yuri said proudly.

"anyway! I know you're just envy with me bro. Why don't you get married too?" Yuri added, trying to get the topic to taeng's life.

"you're kidding bro! That's not easy. I don't even have a girlfriend." Taeng said but after he said that sunny suddenly popped out on his side.

"oh yeah?" Sunny said and taeng got startled to her presence.

"omo! Yah! Sunkyu! You scared me there." He said, and noticed that sunny wasn't alone.

"unnie!!! Congrats!! You really look so pretty." Seohyun said and hugged her.

"thanks maknae!"

then the girls followed and greeted the newly weds too.

it was awkward. Taeng wants to greet the girls but he's afraid that they will ignore him. He's thinking that the girls are mad at him after what he did to jessica before. He just bowed and smiled to them.

"oppa. When did you came here?" Sunny asked, 

"Hmm. just yesterday. I even met seohyun at the airport." Taeng said, though he can comfortably talk to sunny because they're cousins he still feel a little awkward with the presence of the others, specially jessica.

"Huh? Yah. Maknae. Why didn't you tell us about taeyeon oppa? You saw him and you didn't even let us know." Sunny asked seohyun.

Seohyun looked at yuri and Tiffany.

"uh? Uhm??.." Seohyun doesn't know what to say, she was caught there. And she can't tell that tiffany and yuri asked her to not say anything about him. Also taeyeon was confused of what happened.

"uhm? Guys! I think the program is starting let's go. Let's go.." Yuri butted in and let them go to their respective places.

"whew. That was close." Yuri whispered to Tiffany.

"I know. So, what's next now yuwree ah? They haven't talk to each other. Look at them." Tiffany said.

"yeah. I don't know now. Let's wait for now and enjoy our day my princess." 

 

The program started and the guest were sitting on there places. But for Jessica and taeng, they were at the bride and grooms table in front. Not really awkward cause they're sitting on different sides.

"he said he doesn't have a girlfriend." Jessica remembered what taeyeon said then she unconsciously smiled. She shook her head after.

"aish! Pabo! Pabo!!! Why do I even think about that? He's totally ignoring me now. He probably forgot about me...." She frowned then she decided to go at the balcony to get some fresh air, while walking she noticed taeyeon talking to Yoon Bo Ra, one of Tiffany's best friends.

"Bwooo?" Jessica can't believe what she's seeing. then a dirty plan popped out of her mind. She was drinking a couple glasses of wine already so her mind was accumulated with alcohol. she walked to where taeng and Bo Ra was, then she purposely bumped her shoulder to Bo Ra, she even did that when Bo Ra was about to drink on her glass.

"omo.." Bo Ra said trying to clean the spilled liquid on her dress.

"oopsss..." Jessica said.

"sooye-" taeyeon was about to call her real name but he hold himself.

"I'm sorry I didn't saw you there." Jessica said.

"are you okay? Wait up. I'll get some napkins." Taeyeon said to Bo Ra, and that made Jessica so pissed and annoyed. She just left the scene aggravated.

taeyeon noticed it.

"Did she do that on purpose?" He thought then he grabbed some napkins and handed it to Bo Ra.

"thanks." 

"You're welcome. Uhm. If you can excuse me for a while." Taeyeon said then he walked to where jessica headed but he can't seem to find her. The latter disappeared.

"where did she go?" Taeyeon thought. He was searching all around the room but no luck of seeing Jessica.

he sighed.

"did she went home? Aish! How am I supposed talk to her? Will I see her again? Aish! Aish!" Taeyeon was feeling agitated while walking at the facility, searching for Jessica.

he kept walking until his feet dragged him at the balcony, he stopped when he noticed that there's someone standing there.

"Here she is." He smiled then he continued walking slowly near the balcony.

"this is it! It's now or never." He said to himself.

he keeps on breathing deep and gulping his saliva while he's getting nearer.

 

"Sooyeon ah?"

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

-updated!

~Kbye! 👊