Chapter 17 - Im Here Waiting

I am forever

 

Jessica's POV

 

"ugh! They must have been having fun at the party, no one's even trying to text me or call.."

I decided not to go the party when my mom asked me to have dinner with the family, its been a while since we are complete to share dinner all together. 

"Mom, dad i have to go now, i might stop by at the party."

"bye krys!"

i was driving to the location of the party when i got a text message, i was really hesitant to read it, cause i dont normally use my phone when driving. But after a little while my phone beep again.

"it must be urgent" i thought then grabbed my phone.

"Jess! Problem!" I read the first message, it was from tiffany. I furrowed my eyebrows then i stopped at the side of the road to check the other message.

"Taeyeon's gone mad. He is so drunk!"

I immediately called her.

"Tiff, whats going on?"

"Omg jess! You will not believe what happened"

"just tell me now! For God's sake tiffany!" I was agitated about it, why cant she just tell me. Ugh!

"i dont really know what happened, but yuri oppa and Taeyeon oppa had a fight. Taeyeon oppa was so mad, he keeps on saying 'can you bring her back huh?' I dont know what he was talking about, but yuri oppa told me that it was all because of you."

"me?" 

"Uh huh!"

"whats happening now? Where is he?"

"He went out. But dont worry, he is not driving, he left his car here."

what is happening with you taengoo? Where are you?? 

"jess? Still there? Hello?"

"uhm? Yeah. Thanks tiff." I hung up the phone after.

where could he go? At the park?

i started to drive again, i decided to check him at the park, he should be there or i dont know where could he be..

"he is not here." I sighed.

But instead of leaving i stayed there for a while.

i heard some foots steps, i got scared, what if its a killer or .. I was about to run to my car when i heard his voice, familiar..

"tss! Why is everything against me today"

i know that voice. I smiled. I was facing backwards at him so he didnt recognize me, and im wearing cap. I heard he is about to walk back.. I stood up.....

"YAH! PABOO!!"

 

End of jessica's POV

 

"YAH! PABOO!!"

 

Taeyeon got froze on his place, when he heard that voice..  he completely knows whose voice that came from...

Duguen! Duguen!

his heartbeat is beating so fast, he cant breathe, he cant move... 

"Are you just going to stand there huh? Kim pabo!!!" 

He heard again, he slowly turned around to face the latter. 

"I missed you!" Taeyeon heard the latter said..

"Tss! You missed me? Youre making me laugh jessica!" Taeng said while raising his right eyebrows.

"jessica? He called me jessica." She thought.

Jessica slowly walking towards taeng.

"dont!" Taeyeon said while shaking his head.

"why? Taengoo? I dont understand why are you doing this?" Jessica was so confused why taeyeon is being like this..

taeyeon just smiled bitterly when he heard jessica called him taengoo. and continue shaking his head.

"its okay jess, you dont have to pity me. I understand." 

"What is he talking about?" Jessica thought, she dont get what taeyeon was trying to say, but she remained quite, she let the latter continue what he was saying.

"im happy for you." Taeyeon said then gupled his saliva, he smiled to jessica.

jessica sighed, she really dont get what this is all about.

"what are you talking about taengoo-ah?"

Taeyeon just turned his look down, he was teary eyed..

jessica continued walking towards him and tilt the latters head to face her, she cupped taeyeon's face and their eyes met.

"whats wrong taengoo?" She asked taeyeon, 

taeng can see the sincerity if the latter on her eyes.

"her eyes are so pretty" he thought then he felt his tears are rolling down.

jessica saw that taeng was crying, she hugged him tight and patted his back..

"why sooyeon-ah? Why?" Taeyeon asked jessica while sobbing on her shoulders..

she sighed and remained silent, she still dont know whats going on, all she knew was to comfort taeng..

"you said youll wait for me? Im okay now, i can fight for you, i can give you the love you deserve now, but its too late.." 

Jessica heard that, she released the hug and furrowed her eyebrows.

"what do you mean? Im still here! Im still here waiting taengoo-ah." 

Taeyeon blinked his eyes constantly, she cant believe what he is hearing.. 

"But you-----"

"shhhh?" Jessica said then put her finger on taeng's lips..

she smiled..

"i think i know now what you are talking about babe.." She said then winked to taeng.. 

Taeng's mouth left agape.

jessica walked to swing and sit there.

"come here!" She called taeng to sit at the other swing..

taeyeon followed...

"so, you saw the news?" Jessica faced taeyeon on her side.

taeng just nodded.

jessica sighed then start explaining everthing that taecyeon is just a good friend, he tried asking her for a date but she refused and told him that she likes someone, taecyeon accepted it and decided to just remained friends, but the paparazzi are so dirty minded..

"So..." The only words came from taeng's mouth after he heard jessica's explanation. He cant believe he acted like a douche for a nothing.

"so???" Jessica said.

"im sorry." Taeyeon said then turned his look down, he feels so embarrassed for what he did.

Jessica stood up from the swing and walked to taeyeon, she lifted taeng's face and smiled..

"You dont have to taengoo." she said then grabbed taeng to stand up, she hugged the latter.

"You're now here.thats more important,  you said you can love me right and fight for me now." she said while teary eyed.

Taeng released the hug and cupped jessica's face.

"sooyeon-ah?" he said while smiling from ear to ear.

"hmm?"

"I Love You!" taeyeon said while wiping jessica's teary eyed then kissed it.

"From now on you dont have to cry, i wont let you cry again." he said then grabbed jessica's right hand and kissed it.

"From now on you dont have to walk alone. Im always here,Forever,  just hold on to me." taeyeon added then he kissed jessica's lips.

"And From now on, those lips are mine. exclusively mine! arrasso?!" taeyeon said then smiled.

"Ne! I love you too, taengoo-ah" 

Jessica was so overwhelmed of what is happening, her heart is jumping from happiness right now, she doesnt know any words to say after taeyeon's sweet confession...

They hugged each other for a while, feeling each other's arms would be the best feeling they can ever feel.

.............................................

 

 

[A/N] Season 1 ended. thanks!!!!

Stay tuned for season 2, tomorrow or tonight... lets see..

Anyway, Should i make another page or just continue here? what do you think guys?