Chapter 52 - My oh My

I am forever

 

"You shouldn't have told them what happened sooyeon-ah. look! They are being so exaggerated again. I'm fine! I'm perfectly fine! Okay?"

jessica was just looking down while taeyeon was being so mad about what happened. The latter told to his mom and grandma what happened at the park, that he almost passed out. And taeng doesn't like it, they will again treat him like a baby..

"And besides that's just only because of that stupid roller coaster! Nothing more!"

Jessica's holding her emotions, her tears were about fall down, this was just the moments that she's afraid to happen. She's not used of taeng being like this. Taeng is always calm and happy, but not now.

"I-I'm sorry." Jessica said while trying to hold her tears.

taeyeon looked at her and felt guilty of scolding his baby. He walked towards the latter and lifted up her head to face him.

"I'm sorry taengoo, I just thought that they need to know." Jessica added and her tears finally fell down.

"Shhh.. Shhh." Taeng wiped her tears.

"I know that you only care sooyeon ah. And I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just hate it when they treat me like a baby." Taeng said

"but you're my baby." Jessica pinched his nose.

"Awwwww." He touch his nose where Jessica pinched.

"your baby, not their baby..." He added.

jessica smiled with her lovers dorkiness.

"don't cry now babe okay? I'm sorry. Let's just forget what happened. It's done already and nothing will change, anyway." Taeng told her.

"I'm sorry for my big mouth taengoo ah."

"shh! I said let's forget it, come on now here. Hug me!!! " Taeng laid his arms and waited for Jessica to hug him.

Jessica shook her head while pouting her lips.

"I don't want to!!!"

"But why?" Taeng make a sad face.

"Cause I just a smelled a ert coming!!!!" 

"Bwoo?? You smelled what?! Yah!!!!!!" 

Taeng was about to grabbed her but the latter run away, and that caused him to slam his body facing on the floor.

"Pak!!!"

"omo! Taengoo ah?!" Jessica walked back to check on taeng.

but taeyeon wasn't moving or saying anything.

"Babe Are you okay? Taengoo!!" She's shaking taeng's body who's lying on the floor.

"oh my God!!! Taengoo!" Jessica was panicking now, she was about to stand up and asked for help when someone grabbed her arms and jumped on her.

"gotcha!!!!!!" Taeng said, but now, Jessica's body was on the floor with her back, and taeng was on top of her. 

Jessica raised her one eyebrow, but she suddenly felt something hard was touching her leg near on her private part, She looked at that area then looked back at taeyeon. 

"Y-your uhm? It's uhm?" Jessica poiting there.

"Ow? Ah! Heh.. He.. Heh" taeng faked his laugh to ease that awkward situation.

"Sooo?? You're just gonna laugh there? Youre heavy, just so you know." Jessica said

"ow? Ow? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Sorry. Sorry." Taeng awkwardly stood up and it's obvious of him that he is nervous, he keeps on repeating his words. He then helped Jessica to stand up.

"am I really heavy?" He suddenly asked, 

jessica chuckled, she likes seeing taeyeon like this, acting weird and saying stuffs that he got from nowhere.

"cute." She said.

"what? What cute? I'm asking if I'm heavy."

Jessica shook her head.

"nah! How could a midget be heavy huh?"

"yah!!!"

The two just continue teasing and it looks like that they forgot about that awkward thing already.

-------------

 

"Tiffany are you okay?"

sunny asked the latter when she noticed something different about her.

"I don't now sunny ah."

"why?"

tiffany sighed.

"yuri's acting weird nowadays."

"what do you mean?"

"he doesn't call that much and when there's a chance, he always ended it quickly. He seems not so interested in me anymore." 

"Did something happened? Did you fight before that?"

"not that I remember, I was just asking him to go back here already and I don't think he will get mad about that." Tiffany explained.

"well? He is the only one who can help and answer all those problems. You better ask him, talk to him seriously. Or ask taeng oppa, he might know." Sunny advised to her.

"You're right, I should ask tae tae oppa about it."

tiffany grabbed her phone and dialed Jessica's number.

"hello."

"hello Jess?"

"hmm. Tiff? How you doing?"

"good, anyway. Are you with tae tae oppa right now?"

"urm? Yeah. He's right here. Why?"

"can I talk to him real quick jess?"

"sure. Hold on."

jessica passed the phone to taeng and let the two talk.

"Hello, tae tae oppa?"

"yellowwwwww fany fany Tiffany?? Waddup??." Taeng dorkily said.

jessica looked at her lover with a really-taengoo-really look. taeyeon just laugh at her.

"So what can I do for you fany ah?" Taeng added.

tiffany sighed for nth time before saying a word.

"Hmm? Well, it's about yuri."

"what about him?"

"he's been acting different these days, do you know if he has problem, or did something happened to him?"

"uh? Hmm?" Taeng was thinking deeply.

"oh yeah! He called me the other day, he said he has a problem but I was busy that day, and he said it's not so big deal, anyway."

"did you get any chance to talk to him again?"

"nah! I almost forgot about it, but since you reminded me. I'm going to get back on him."

"O-okay."

"why? Is he really acting different? Is it turning bad already?"

"not really oppa, but it keeps on bugging me that he's being like this."

"well, I understand. I'll talk to him. Don't worry fany ah."

"okay. Thanks tae tae oppa."

After the two talk and ended the call, taeng decided to visit yuri at his house with Jessica.

"Do you think something happened to yuri oppa?" 

"I don't think so, but I wonder what's wrong with him." 

They drive for half an hour to reach yuri's house, they welcomed by Mrs. Kwon and told them that yuri was at the pool area.

"Yul?" Taeng called for him while walking to the pool.

"oh hi there!" Yuri waved at him wearing only his swimming trunks.

"omo!" Jessica was startled by that. Taeng immediately covered Jessica's eyes and commanded yuri to wear something.

"yah!!! Kwon yuri!! Wear your robe!" Taeng shouted.

"hahahaha!!! Too late taeng! She already saw my y body!!!" Yuri teased them while grabbing his robe and wear it.

"Whatever Yul!! Just hurry and wear it!"

taeng removed his hand on Jessica's eyes after making sure that yuri's body was covered already.

"anyway, what brings you lovers here?"

"cause tif---" Jessica was cut by taeng.

"Uhm? Remember you called me and you said you have a problem." Taeng said.

Yuri looked at Jessica's direction.

"oh? That's nothing. Forget it." Yuri lied. He thought that letting Jessica know about it would be no good.

Taeng noticed it, he holds Jessica's hand and looked at yuri.

"bro! Everything that I know, she must know it too. I don't want any secrets in our relationship." 

"Uhm? No taengoo. It's okay. Yuri oppa's not comfortable by that. You can talk, I can go inside." Jessica said and about to stand up.

"no babe. Even if you go inside and not hear what we are about to talk to, I will still tell it to you later. So I don't think it's necessary for you to leave." Taeyeon stopped her from leaving.

"OKAY! OKAY!!" Yuri raised both his hands like he already surrendered between the two.

"why needed to be this sweet in front of me. Aish!!" He added.

"I just don't want any secrets between me and Jessica bro." Taeng explained.

"so what is it now? What's the problem Yul?" He added.

Yuri sighed.

"okay so, it's about Tiffany." He begin.

"what about her?" Jessica asked.

"uhm? I don't know. There's nothing really wrong, to be honest. And I should be really grateful and lucky but I don't think it's the right time."

"What? I don't understand." Taeng complained.

"do you want to break up with her?" Jessica said

"oh no no no!!! That's far from my plan!" 

"Then what is it? Can you just tell us straight Yul?" 

Yuri sighed.

"okay. So. Uhm?"

jessica and taeng nodded to continue what he is saying.

"she wants us to get married!!!" 

"HUWATT?????" The two shouted in unison.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] waddup!!! It's been a while. Hay! It's really hard for me to update every weekends. You know, it's time to party and hangout. Watch movies and stuff. Well anyway enough of my not so interesting weekend life. Did you notice? It's also hard for me to put an M for Taengsic? I just can't do it. I feel that their love is so pure and I can't afford to ruin it. But I hope soon I can do it, not for now. Let's be drowned with their love without having y time. For now!!! Hahaha!!! And yulti getting there! Getting ahead of Taengsic again... Noooo!!! 😱😱😱😱

 

~Kbye! 👊