Chapter 74 - It's Complicated

I am forever

 

 


Taeyeon's POV 

We just got here in this wonderful island. I can't believe yuri brought us here. This is a good vacation for me and jessica. 

"It is so refreshing here taengoo ah right?" 

I looked at the owner of the voice. Oh God! She looks so stunning. I am really lucky to have her. I encircled my arm to her waist and pulled her to me.

"You're right babe. Let's take this time to start a new one and forget everything in the past."

I said nonchalantly. Uh oh? I just dropped a hint. Did she get it or something? Hmm.. Jessica tightened the hug. I can feel what she's feeling right now. I know how she's really afraid to lose me again and that's the very same thing im feeling right now. I just really have one problem now that I need to fix.

"Bro!!!" 

I suddenly heard yuri called me, I loosen the hug and turned to yuri.

"Ssup yul?"

"Can you help me?"

I looked at jessica and she smiled.

"Don't worry about her Tae Tae oppa. Go and help yuri there."

I heard fany said, I didn't know that she's beside us already.

"Oh okay. Don't make my sooyeon work so hard fany ah. Okay?"

I looked at jessica with a very warm smile then I just sighed.

"I'll see you later ladies."

I walked inside the cabin where yuri was waiting for me.

"Hey taeng!"

"Oh?"

"Here!"

"What the!" I got startled to what yuri did. He tossed me a big fish that I don't know where he got from.

"What's this?"

"It's a fish taeng! Can't you see?"

"Aish! I know! But.."

"What are you huh? Are you just gonna sleep and cuddle with jessica here? Aren't you gonna eat? Huh?"

"Uh? Okay!" Seriously this guy, he can just tell me that we should cook, he has so many complaints. 

I started cleaning the fish and seasoned it with seasonings. We're both quiet while doing our own choirs. Yuri was cutting fruits and preparing some things that we are going to use. We're just gonna have a grilled fish, shrimp and fruits. It's fine for the 4 of us I guess. 

"Taeng!"

At last he decided to break the the silence. I looked at him.

"Do you still have the copy of the files from my wedding?" 

"You mean the photos and videos? Yeah! I got everything in a safe box."

"Uh? Okay."

"What about it bro? Do you need a copy?"

"Hmm? No. Just asking. I thought you forgot about it since uhm? Y'know? You got 'partial' amnesia."

Oh boy! I'm dead! Yuri stopped what he's doing and walked near me. I gulped every step he's making. I'm literally having a cold sweat right now. 

"Uh? Haha. I just uhm?" I decided to say something to cover my self but I can't find any alibis right now.

Yuri faced and gave me a serious look.

"Whatever your planning, I hope it's for the best.... Just so you know, Tiffany is my wife now. I can't lie to her for a long time.... Fix your mess right now taeng, before it all turned into worst..."

I kept on blinking my eyes to what yuri just said. I can't really hide something to this guy. He knows me more than myself. He's right. I better keep everything straight. The more days are passing by with my lies, the more it could be hurtful for jessica. 

I didn't really know why I decided to pretend that I forgot my memories to be honest. It's probably because my urge of forgetting everything pushed me on doing it. I woke up that morning in the hospital, opened my eyes and mouth with a lie. I've witnessed how she's hurting and blaming herself when I was still on bed lying. From the very start, I was really awake but I'm so afraid that she'll leave me. I heard her cry all day and night begging for me to wake up. That hurts me. A lot.

"Just wake up taengoo and I'll do everything. Even if that everything means to leave you. You've suffered enough and I can't take to see you suffer more. Just wake up...."

I even heard her say that. It breaks my heart every time she blames herself for what happened to me. So I came up to an idea of forgetting all the hurtful memories and start a new one with her. I'm almost there I guess. We're happy right now. But I'm afraid that she might leave me if I tell her the truth about my memories. I know she'll continue to blame herself for everything. But like yuri just said. I should fix this mess.


Jessica's POV 

"C'mon guys! Let's eat!" Yuri excitedly called us in the living room. We are going to eat outside of the cabin. 

"Wow! This is so refreshing really!" Tiffany said. Well yeah, dinner by the ocean. It's so romantic at the same time too. 

I saw taengoo standing and looking at the ocean. He seems thinking of something.

"Babe? Are you okay?" 

"Oh sooyeon ah? Yeah. I'm just feeling the beauty of this place. C'mon let's eat." 

He held my hand and we walked together. I'm feeling something weird again here. Every time he's like this. I don't know but I can't help but to feel scared. 

We were all having fun eating together. This is like our lives 5 years ago. All we're thinking was all fun. 5 years ago. Tiffany and I were like a star. We were on the peak of our careers. The time where I chose to be in that highest spot. The time where I decided to be selfish. The time where I set aside the very most important person in my life. The time where I chose to break his heart.


FLASHBACK


"Where are you? Why did you suddenly leave without saying a word taeyeon?"  I was shouting on the phone. He called me for the first time after he left a week ago. 

"I'm so sorry sooyeon ah. I don't know what to do."

"What? To do about what? We've talked about this already right? Why are you running away again? I can't believe you!!" 

"You think this is easy? Huh? I don't want to be selfish jessica. I'm not just running away! I'm doing all these for us. For you!!"

"Well that's some bull you got their Kim taeyeon!! For me? More like all for you! For yourself, cause you're a coward! You can't even fight what you really want!! You can't fight for us!!!"

"Right! I'm a coward! What do you want me to do huh? Ask you to choose between me and your career? Is that what you want?"

I remained in silence. He got me there. If he'll really gonna ask me to choose. I might just hurt him with my answer.

"See! You can't even answer me! I know you really love what you're doing and it's your dream. I can't just take it away from you jessica"

I stayed in silence.

"Hello? Hello? Are you still there?"

"Sooyeon ah? Hello?"

Every time he calls my name. His voice. I can't! I can't take what's happening right now. I held my breath and I was silently crying. I don't know what to say to him. From this point I know I'm hurting him already. 

"I know you're still there. I just want you to know that I..... I really really.... I love you jessica."

and with that, I started to feel the heaviness of the situation. I know it's gonna be his last three words to me. Im near to breaking down. I hang up the phone and as soon as I pressed the end call, I passed out crying...


End of flashback

 


 

[A/N] hello there. How are you guys doing? Everyone still alive? Everyone's heart still beating? Let's move forward guys! Taeyeon still loves us! We are number 1 on her heart. We are SONE, we are strong! We are strong as Girls' Generation. She needs us this time. Let's not leave her. Deal? Okay!!! 

 

Anyway, here's an update. A short one tho. But yeah, Taeyeon's secret has been reveled. He has no amnesia. This great prenteder has been just prentending all this time. And yuri being a good friend forever. And yeah! What teally happened before revealed too. So it's not just Taeyeon's fault that he left. Everything's a mess that time. Let's see what will be Jessica's reaction when taeyeon admits to her the truth. How can she handle it? Another drama? Oh boy! Not again. Lol... See you guys again later. Byeiiii

 

 

-updated!

 

~Kbye!👊