Chapter 3 - I knew it

I am forever

"Ms. Jung?" Taeyeon thought.

"Ms. Jung!" Taeyeon stand up from his chair and went over to the lady. 

"uhm? Do i know you?" The lady asked.

Taeyeon just stared at her and didnt bother answering the question.

"excuse me?" The lady seems to be annoyed by taeng's action.

"i.. Uhm! Ah Ms. Jung ermmm.. i mean Mrs. Jung, its me taeyeon! Kim taeyeon!" Taeyeon said.

The lady changed her face when she remembered the boy who is in front of her. 

"Taeyeon? Is that really you? Omo! You're a grown up now. I cant believe this. How have you been? When did you got back? Hows your mom?" Mrs. Jung asked him happily.

"Mrs. Jung how can i answer all of that? Hehe." Taeyeon just scratch the back of his head. 

 

AUTHOR's POV

Kwon and kim just got back at their place.

Taeyeon act really different after the meeting. He is so happy and being in a good mood all day.

"what the heck is wrong with this kid?" Yuri's thought.

Taeyeon being so different even cooked dinner for the both of them.

"la la la la la" "hmm.. Hmmm... Hmmm..." Taeyeon humming and singing while cooking. 

"yah! Kim taeyeon you are really bothering me! Is that ahjumma your ex lover or what? You're acting weird!" Yuri shouted.

"what are you talking about yul? Shes not just an ahjumma! Shes Ms. Jung! Ahm. I mean Mrs. Jung!" Taeyeon shouted back

Taeyeon is now preparing their dish at the table.

"taeng i think you have something for that ahjumma! OMO! I knew it! I didn't know after what happened you'll be like that" yuri smirked at me.

"shut up yul!" Taeyeon said

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Mrs. Jung its been a while right?" Taeyeon said to the old lady.

"yeah! You're different now. But taeyeon-ah you didn't really grew up eeh?" Mrs. Jung .

Taeyeon just scratch the back of his head.

"wow?" Yuri's thought after taeng's action.

Taeyeon doesn't want anyone to make fun of his height, but surprisingly he didn't get mad at this lady who just make fun of him. 

 

Back to present

 

"Taeng if shes not you're ex lover then who is she? We've known each other for 10 years but i didn't know her" said the great yul curiously.

Taeyeon started telling yul the whole story behind Mrs. Jung until they finished eating dinner and decided to go to their respective rooms to get rest for tomorrow.

 

TAEYEON's POV

 

Taeyeon just staring at his ceiling.

"wow i cant believe i would see her, she's still pretty as before." Taeyeon's thought.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Young taeyeon was running all his might to his school when he got tripped by a stone.

"awww!"

"umma!!" "Umma!!" he cried.

He knows his mom would not be there no matter how loud he cried.

"Are you okay?" a lady wearing a white outfit came to him instead.

"i.. uhm? aa..." taeng stuttered.

"She is so pretty. " he thought, young taeyeon forgot his wound and just gawking at the lady that he thinks a nurse by her attire.

"i think your wound is not that bad, look its okay now." the lady said after putting a bandage then smiled.

Young taeyeon's heart started beating so fast by that smile, but eventually he feels his heart stop beating...

"are you okay kid?" the lady asked him.

Taeyeon got back to himself by that.

"uhm? yes. thank you Ms?--" His words got cut by someone.

"MS.JUNG! We have to go we cant be late." Someone shouted to their direction.

"Aah! okay im coming."

"so kid next you better be careful okay? ill be leaving now." the lady bid goodbye and leave young taeyeon mouth agape.

"MS.JUNG?" young taeyeon's thought that leaves smile to his face.