Chapter 61 - You've made me stronger

I am forever

 

"Hi Jess." Jessica looked at the owner of the voice who called her name then she smiled.

"hi tiff." Jessica greeted back.

tiffany sat down on the chair in front of where Jessica was sitting.

"it's been a while. How are you?" Tiffany asked her.

"well, I'm doing fine tiff. Enjoying the musical theater world. And you?" 

"I'm so happy too. After graduating fashion in Paris, lots of offers are coming." Tiffany said smiling.

"that's good tiff. Ah! It's good to see you again. I'm excited to be reunited with the members too soon." Jessica said.

"I know jess. But how are you? I mean, you have someone special? Ihhh!!!" Tiffany teased

jessica just smiled, knowing what Tiffany was up to, then she shook her head.

"not now, I have no time tiff." She said.

"what no time? Hmp! Jess! Time is running! We're not getting any younger. You know that."

"haha! Of course I know that! I just don't have time really." 

"No time? Or waiting for someone???" Tiffany raised her one eyebrow to the latter and smiled meaningfully.

"No I'm not! Anyway, let's order now I'm hungry." Jessica tried to change the topic but she cannot just do that on Tiffany.

"yeah! I'm hungry too, but don't change the topic." 

Jessica remained in silence for a while.

"hmm. You know what tiff, maybe you're right. after all what happened, I'm still longing for him. he taught me to be strong. He taught me how to stand by myself and to know how the world goes." 

Tiffany smiled to her.

"I'm still hoping for that someday tiff. But Whatever happens. If he'll come back to me it's great. If were meant to be, we will be." Jessica added then smiled.

"I'm so happy for you jess. I can't believe you didn't hold any grudges to him. You're way too positive in life now."

"like what Ive said. He taught me how to. He made me stronger." Jessica said.

"anyway, how's yuri oppa?" Jessica added.

"oh yeah! I almost forgot why I asked to see you here." Tiffany said excitedly.

jessica arch her eyebrows in curiosity.

"well, this is still a secret okay? It's just you me and yuri who know about this for now." Tiffany talked softly and moved nearer to jessica so no one can eavesdrop what she's about to say.

"he proposed to me jess, were getting married soon."

jessica remained quiet, she was so shocked with the news and she can't even say a word.

"hey jess! Did you hear me? I said I'm getting marri-"

"OH MY GOD Stephanie Hwang!!!!!" Jessica shouted.

"shhhh!!!!!" Tiffany covered Jessica's mouth.

"be quiet jess!!!"

"wait!!! How can I be quiet?? Oh my! I'm so happy for you tiff!!! You're the first one between the members!" Jessica said.

"haha! I know. Yuri was so eager to marry me even before I went to Paris, and now that I graduated already. I can't say no anymore.. Hahaha!!" 

"I trust yuri oppa to you. Better get married to him, or stay single all your life tiff. Haha!!" Jessica said.

"I know. He's been such a good man to me. I can't find anyone like him. So yeah, we might do the engagement in a couple of months then the wedding will be next year."

"that's good! So you're saying that it's only you me and him who knows this for now right?"

"yeah! And one thing more. Can you be my bridesmaid jess?" 

"Oh? Of course tiff! I'm glad to be.."

Tiffany and Jessica continued talking with their lives and the past. It's been 5 years already, the group didn't disbanded but they are grown up and they have to choose the path of life they are going through. Jessica remained on the entertainment world by starring on big musical plays with sunny while Tiffany went to Paris to study fashion with Sooyoung. Yoona became a respected actress, hyoyeon became a producer and owned her own entertainment agency while seohyun is in Oxford university now majoring in medicine..  

While for yuri, he remained to be a professional photographer who's famous in every way, that's why when Tiffany and him went public about their relationship, some became disappointed but they eventually accept the fact that idols are human too and they also do normal things like being in a relationship.

looking for taeyeon? Don't ask! No one knows where the hell taeyeon is now. All they know was he's doing fine and he's alive!

 

FLASHBACK

 

"KIM TAEYEON!!!!"

yuri screamed out his lungs.

"what happened???" Jessica and Tiffany said in unison.

"that kid!!!!!! He's gone!" Yuri said while checking all the closets and cabinets on taeng's room.

"omo!!!" Tiffany said.

"where's tae tae oppa?" She added.

"I don't know! Aish!!! I knew he was up to something when he acted weird this morning!!!" Yuri said then he grabbed his phone and attempted to call the latter.

"Aish!!! His phone's deactivated now. Ugh!!! Kim taeyeon you're deadmeat if I see you!!!" Yuri groaned.

"shh!" Tiffany shutted up yuri then she pointed jessica who remained quiet.

"Jess? Are you okay?" She added but the latter didn't say anything and just walked out looking so depressed.

"sica!" Yuri called her.

"shh! I said quiet! Let her!!!" Tiffany said to him.

"o-okay."

jessica walked out from taeng's room and went to the car. She didn't went somewhere and just stayed inside. No tears were falling from her eyes. She's so hurt that she can't even feel anything now. Again, taeyeon left without saying a word.

She was so depressed of what happened for a couple of months without hearing anything from taeng but she got used to it, she endured all the pain and sorrow that taeng caused her. She focused herself to work and eventually she can say that she's moving forward to her life. She might not hear anything from the latter but yuri assures her that taeyeon is doing fine in the US with his family..

END OF FLASHBACK

 

L.A. USA

 

"Sir someone's looking for you."

"Do I have an appointment with that person?"

"No sir."

"..."

"But he said, he's your friend and it's important to see you right now."

"I'm busy. Tell to that friend to set an appointment."

"okay sir."

After the secretary went out he heard a loud noises outside his office.

"I'm his friend!! Tell to that midget boss of yours that I need to talk to him!!!"  He heard.

"midget? That voice? Could it be--"

"yah!! Kim taeyeon!!!!" 

He looked at the person who barged into his office.

"you?!!!!" He shouted back.

"yeah! It's me!!!!"

taeyeon stood up from his chair and ran as fast as he can towards to that latter and hugged him.

"omo! Omo!!! Yul!!!!" He said happily seeing his friend. It's been a while since they got a chance to see each other since taeng moved back to LA and yuri stayed in Korea.

"Ehem." Taeng heard his secretary, he released the hugged and acted back to a normal respected boss.

"you can go now. I know him." He said.

"yah yah! You're so cool bro! You're a big boss now! Haha! You look decent." Yuri .

"stop it Yul! You just ruined my image here! Aish!! What will they think of me now." He said.

"haha! You're still you! Still the same Kim taeyeon. Always serious."

Taeng just chuckled.

"anyway, what brings you here huh? When did you came?" Taeng asked.

"just last night bro. I have to tell you something."

"Tss! So you mean, you traveled half way of the earth just to tell me SOMETHING? Hah!"

"yeah! It's a big SOMETHING bro!" 

"So tell me that BIG SOMETHING." Taeng said emphasizing those words.

yuri sat down to the couch while taeng was preparing a coffee for them.

"Here. Coffee." Taeng offered the coffee then he sat beside yuri.

"so what's this something." He asked.

"I'm getting married." 

"Bwooo???!!!!" Taeng almost choked from the coffee he's sipping after what yuri just said.

"haha! Take it easy bro!!!" 

"Yah!!! Stop joking around!" Taeng said.

"I am not bro! I'm serious! I'm really getting married. That's why I came here personally to invite you and be my best man!"

"bro you're really serious? Wah!!! That's great man!!! To Tiffany right???"

yuri looked at taeng seriously.

"of course! What do you think of me?"

"haha! I was just kidding bro! But yeah! Congratulations! When is this happening though?" 

"Hmm? I just proposed to her. And in two months the engagement. Then hopefully early next year would be the wedding." 

"That's good bro. Yeah I'll be your best man! Congratulations again bro! You did it! I thought you'll be stuck too and we will end up being together when we get old. Hahahah!!" Taeng jokingly .

"I know! You better be planning on your future too bro! Don't be stuck! We're getting old."

"Tss. I have no time Yul. Look how many papers and contracts that I need to work on." Taeng pointed the pile of papers and envelopes on top of his desk.

"just like what she said." Yuri said silently.

"huh? What's that?"

"uh? Nothing! Haha! Anyway, I'll go now. I have to meet my parents too. I'll see you later bro." Yuri bids goodbye.

"okay bye! See yah!" 

 

Taeng was left again inside that quiet office.

"what a lucky bastard! Haha." He said thinking about how yuri is getting married already. He sighed.

"it's been a while. A lot of things have changed and a lot of memories remained but just a memory and totally forgotten." 

Taeng brings back the memories of yesterday after seeing yuri. He remembers all the pain but he doesn't feel it anymore. He' changed a lot after that. He considers that a stepping stone for a better taeng. Being on that situation made him realize that the world is round and that made him a better person who knows how life now.

he's happy being like this and he believes that he's contented with that until he realized what yuri said and suddenly felt lonely.

 

"I wonder how is she doing now."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] -updated!

i hope I made this chapter clear for everyone. Enjoy!!!

-Kbye! 👊