Chapter 11 - I'll wait

I am forever

 

Jessica was walking inside the hallway going to their dorm, she noticed tiffany whos about to enter the elevator.

"Tiffany?" she yelled

The latter heard it but she didnt face her, instead she tried to wipe the tears from her face so jessica wont notice that she was crying, but too late jessica saw it already.

"Tiff? are you crying?" 

"uhm? no, im just trying to remove some foreign object on my eyes." she lied

"tsss! tiffany, dont you dare lie to me, we've been friends for 7 years, and you think i will believe you?"

"jess.." tiffany started to shed her tears

Jessica hugged the latter and patted her back..

"youre okay tiff, youre okay.." trying to calm tiffany.

jessica let tiffany cry on her like that for a while. 

"thanks jess" tiffany released the hugged from jessica and starts to fix herself.

"no problem" jessica smiled.

"but you owe me an explanation tiff." she added.

Tiffany nodded and started to walk to their dorm, she started to tell everything to jessica...

 

"he's leaving jess."

"who?" 

"Yuri, they are leaving this Sunday"

Jessica suddenly felt what is tiffany's feeling right now. but she remained calm on the outside.

"where are they going?" she asked just to make sure.

"LA" tiffany said and started to feel heavy on her eyes again.

Jessica doesnt know what to say, she also wants to cry, but she cant in front of her friend.

She cant hold it back anymore, she stood up and run. tiffany heard the front door slammed.

 

Jessica was running outside, crying. she doesnt know where her feet is trying bring her, but she cant stop. she's hurting.

"why does he need to comeback here, then leave again."

"why is he always like that, leaving without any words."

"why taengoo? why?"

When she reached the placed where her feet brought her, she saw an image, a familiar image of a boy riding the swing. she sighed and smiled.

"so im hallucinating now." she said to herself 

"seeing you here? im going crazy. aish!" she added.

But after that the image she saw seems to hear her,

"You're late, sooyeon-ah?" 

jessica's eyes turned big, she run unconsciously to the person in front of her and give him a hug.

"pabo! taengoo! pabo!" she said while hitting the latter's back

"shhh? i know. i know!" taeyeon said  while caressing jessica's back.

"stop crying sooyeon-ah. please? why are you always crying every time i see you? youre a big girl now right? sshhh?"

But the latter cry even more..

"How can i leave you if you're always like this?" taeyeon said

jessica released the hug and face taeyeon.

"are you really leaving? ...... again?"

taeyeon nodded and jessica hugged him tight.

"no! no!" she said while crying.

this time taeyeon released the hug and cupped jessica's face.

"listen to me sooyeon-ah, the taengoo in front of you now cannot protect you, see, i just keep on hurting you, i keep on putting tears on your eyes. you dont deserve to be hurt like this sooyeon-ah." taeyeon explained

"i dont care!" jessica said while sobbing

Taeyeon released a deep breath.

"Im a mess sooyeon, my life is a big bag of trash. im afraid that i would just hurt you. i dont want to hurt you, im afraid. im afraid" taeyeon started crying.

Jessica cupped taeyeon's face, she started to move her face near him, they can see each other's feelings thru their eyes..

when its only an inch left, jessica closed her eyes. their lips touched. remained like that no move, no sway. they are both crying in silence.

feeling each other's lips can give assurance between each others true feelings.

taeyeon suddenly released the kiss.

"uh? i... i? im sorry sooyeon-ah" taeyeon said.

"taengoo-ah?" she hugged taeyeon

But taeyeon refused it.

"its better this way sooyeon-ah." "please?"

jessica remained in silent. she knows she cant forced taeyeon. 

taeyeon released a sigh

"hay!!" 

"its almost midnight, you should go back to your dorm, they are probably worried about you." taeyeon said.

Taeyeon walked jessica back to the dorm, they choose to walk instead of using taeyeon's car so they can have more time together.

 

................silence.................

 

when they reached the dorm jessica face taeyeon

"what time are you leaving on sunday?" jessica said.

"3 in the afternoon."

"i see"

"so, Goodbye?" taeyeon said.

when taeyeon was about to turn around and walk away, jessica hugged her.

"can i wait for you?" jessica asked

taeyeon released the hugged and cupped jessica's face.

he smiled to the latter then nodded.. jessica smiled back and they hugged each other again...

Taeyeon started to walk back at the park when he's sure that jessica was safe at their dorm already.

He stayed their for a while having a deep thought of what jessica told him.

"can i wait for you?" those words keeps on repeating on his mind.

"im a pabo!!!" he mentally hits himself.

--------------------

NIGHT BEFORE THEIR FLIGHT

 

"is she okay?" yuri thought.

He didnt received any text message from tiffany after their last meeting.

"she must be busy, but no, yoona said that they are given a rest day for three days..."

"is she mad at me?"

He just released a sigh.

 

SNSD DORM

Ding dong!! Ding dong!

"Yah! yoona-ah! check whos that" sunny commanded

"aish unnie, im doing something!" she complained while putting nail polish on her toes.

"that must be the food we ordered!, i got it!!!" sooyoung in then run towards the door

"Aish that shikshin!" Yoona said

"As if youre not! haha" hyoyeon .

"wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

They heard sooyoung screamed.

they all run to where the noise from.

"yah! sooyoung-ah what happened?"

Sooyoung pointed the man outside with a bouquet of flowers covering his face.

"OH MY GAHD!!!!!!!!!!" they all screamed out...

Jessica who was sleeping woke up by the noise.

"what is happening here?" she asked then she saw the man outside. 

looks familiar, Tall, dark but she wasnt sure if handsome because the face was covered.

"OMO!" she said.. 

"Yuri oppa?" she asked curiously

The man started to lowered the flowers when he heard his name.

"OMO!! oppa?" yoona burst out..

"is that for me?" she added

Yuri smirked then "you wish!" 

They all laugh at yoona except jessica, she knows why yuri was there.

they invited yuri to come inside but the latter insisted that he will just wait outside for he doesnt want to be awkward inside an all girls dorm.

 

"Yah! unnie! he's waiting outside!" yoona said to tiffany who's lazing out on her bed.

"just tell him to leave"

"tiff?" jessica said

"tell him im tired and im sleeping."

"but unnie we told him that already, but he's not leaving yet. see its been 2 hours already." maknae said.

"Aish!!!" tiffany said then stood up to fix herself.

 

Tiffany lead him to the rooftop so no one can see them.

"what do you want?" she said coldly

"here!" yuri said while handing the flowers.

"What's that?"

"Flowers"

"i know thats flowers, pabo!"

"then why are you asking?"

"Okay! my bad! ill ask again. whats that FOR? happy?" tiffany then rolled her eyes.

"For you!"

Tiffany accepted it but she remained quite.

"im leaving tomorrow." yuri said

"i know"

They both didnt know what to say. stayed quite for a while when tiffany broke it.

"i have to go" she said then started to walk away from yuri.

"i missed you!!! and i will miss you!!!" yuri screamed in the air.

Tiffany stopped from walking. her tears starting to fall, but instead of facing yuri, she run away. She run away from him.

"Im such a pabo!" yuri scold himself. 

He didnt do anything to stop tiffany from running, instead he just watched her go away.