Chapter 63 - it's just a dream

I am forever

 

Taeyeon was browsing the magazine and sipping his coffee when he suddenly heard someone called his name.

"oppa? Taeyeon oppa???"

he furrowed and slowly turned his head to the familiar voice who just called him.

"oh? Seo? Seohyun ah?!!" He stood up and wait for the latter to walk near him.

"omo!! Oppa! Long time no see! How are you?" Seohyun greeted him.

"yeah. It's been a while. I'm good. Omo! You're a grown up now. Look at you. You're not a baby anymore." Taeng said.

"haha! Oppa! You're embarrassing me!"

"well, you're here for fany and Yul's wedding, aren't you?" Taeng asked.

seohyun smiled.

"yeah. I'm just staying for over night. After the wedding I need to fly back in London. I have an exam coming so I need to prepare for it." She said.

"woah! You've never changed. Im glad you're reaching your dream now. Good luck to your exam seohyun ah." He said.

Taeyeon and seohyun were having a little chitchat about their lives when Yul came.

"taeng!!" Yuri called him and suddenly got shocked when he saw who's with taeyeon.

"oh! Yul! Look who's with me!!" Taeyeon said.

"omo!! Seohyun ah?!!" Yuri said in disappointment tone, not that he's not happy seeing the later but he's afraid that seohyun might tell to everybody about taeng and that's the end of his plan.

"Hi oppa. You look flustered seeing me." Seohyun said.

"yeah. What's wrong Yul?" Taeng second.

"huh? Uh? Nothing. I was just surprised." Yul said trying to think on how will he going to talk to seohyun first before she tells everyone that taeng is here.

"Uhm? So? Do you have someone to pick you up seohyun ah?" Yuri added.

"yeah. My mother's almost here. I'm glad I saw taeng oppa here while waiting." She said.

"ah. Yeah. Of course you're glad. Hehe." Yuri said awkwardly.

"Tss? What's wrong with this kid?" Taeng thought noticing yuri's weird actions.

"so? I'll see you guys tomorrow? I'll go now. My mother's here. Bye." Seohyun bid goodbye and bowed to them.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow." Both Yul and taeng said in unison.

 

After seohyun bids her goodbye, Yul sent taeng to a hotel and let him stay there.

"yah! Why are you sending me here at the hotel? I can't stay in your house now?" Taeng complained.

"well! It's better if you stay here bro! I'll be sending a Chauffeur here to pick you up tomorrow for the wedding. Okay?" Yuri said.

"but?" 

"No buts bro! If you need something just call me. And by the way, your tuxedo will be sent here later.try it on to make sure it fits you. Okay? You better rest now bro. You need energy for tomorrow. Bye!!!" Yuri said and went out of the door.

"Yah! Look at him! Aish!" Taeng whined

"well yeah! I need energy for tomorrow." He smiled and just walked to his bed and lay down.

--------------

 

yuri grabbed his phone and immediately called tiffany.

"hello?"

"hello. My princess? I need to tell you something."

"okay. What happened?"

"I just picked up taeng at the airport. And guess who's with him.."

"omo!?? He's with Jessica??" 

"Aish!! No!!!! It's seohyun. They saw each other at the airport."

"oh no! I better call her."

"yeah! You better. Or else our plan will be ruined."

"yeah yeah."

the two ended the call and Tiffany called seohyun about their plan. It's only yuri and her who knew about taeng's presence on the wedding. It will be a big surprise especially to jessica. They can't just let both their bestfriends be separated knowing that they are still longing for each other.

 

----------

 

jessica was fitting her outfit for tomorrow, it's a pink tube dress up to knee level. She looks really beautiful and gorgeous with it.

"I wonder how would my own wedding be like." She asked herself and sighed.

She was so tired after a long day of helping Tiffany to prepare and make sure that everything is fine for tomorrow. She lay down, closed her eyes and started to doze off.

 

zZzZzZzZzZzZz

 

"oh my! Unnie! You're so pretty with you're wedding gown" Jessica heard her sister Krystal said.

"really? You think he'll love me more with this?" She asked while looking at herself at the mirror.

"of course unnie! You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen."

jessica was about to say something when someone interrupted them.

"Miss jessica, the ceremony will start now." 

Jessica smiled but she felt nervous. It's the day that she's been waiting for. She will tie the knot with the person she really loves. And be with him forever.

"unnie! C'mon!" Krystal helped her to walk going to the entrance of the church.

she keeps on sighing and her hands were shaking. The more she gets closer to the door, the more her heart beats fast.

"this is my day. I will be marrying him. At last." She thought while standing in front of the big door of the church, waiting for it to open widely.

her dad was standing next to her holding her hands firmly. She could tell that her dad's nervous too. 

The door was slowly opening and she can hear the wedding song. She looked around and saw the person that she truly loves at the end of the aisle. Her father slowly guided her to walk. As she walks closer to the end of the aisle, she furrowed, she can't barely see the person who's wearing a black tuxedo. His face was blurry. She started to feel scared about it. Then she realized.

"who are you? Who am I going to marry?" She asked. But the latter didn't answer and just grabbed her hands.

"no! No! I don't want to marry you! I don't know you!" She started to freak out inside the church.

"no!!! I'm not gonna marry! I'm only going to marry one person!! And that's not you!!" She shouted but it seems that nobody cares about what she's saying and just continue the ceremony.

"no!!! No!!! Taengoo!!!!! Where are you???!!! No!!!!!"

"TAENGOOOOO!!!"

Jessica woke up from a nightmare. She was sweating and screaming taeyeon's name. She cried after realizing that it was just a dream. She's thankful yet she was so scared. 

"Taengoo! Where are you???" She silently mumbles while crying....

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

-updated!

~Kbye! 👊