Chapter 45 - Uh oh!!!

I am forever

 

Taeng grabbed the envelope and started reading what's on it.
 
"what the heck is this??"
 
"we're sorry about that Mr. Kim. But we're just doing our job."
 
"what's going on?" Yuri asked from behind.
 
taeyeon look at him.
 
the two men bid goodbye and reminded him that he only has three days.
 
"I don't understand what's this all about." 
 
"Taeng, are you really dumb? Your grandma probably did this."
 
taeyeon furrowed his eyebrows. He remembered what his grandma said before he left.
 
"you'll regret all these taeyeon."
 
he shook his head to wash out that memory.
 
"Aishhhh! It can't be. This house is my dad's property. She has nothing to do with this."
 
"You know her taeng. She can do anything! ANYTHING!!" 
 
"Damn it! This is so frustrating Yul..."
 
"we better move out for now bro, we can use our house in daegu. But I don't know if it's still good. We haven't been there for a while."
 
"Better than nothing Yul."
 
yuri nodded.
 
"uhm? Yul, can we keep this to ourselves? I don't want Jessica to worry. Please."
 
"don't worry bro. I got you." Yuri smiled.
 
"thanks. Uhm? Anyway, about last night. I'm sorry."
 
"no biggie taeng! I know how you feel."
 
the two started to pack up their things and preparing to move out. Taeyeon can't think of a way for now, he feels so frustrated. 
 
Beep! Beep!
 
'Hi baby taengoo. I just came here at my shoot. I love you.'
 
he read Jessica's message for him. He suddenly smiled after reading it.
 
"I don't know what to do if ever you'll be gone babe, you make me feel happy in spite of what's happening to me.."  Taeng thought.
 
-----------
 
"so youre moving out to daegu?" Tiffany said on the other line with yuri.
 
"yeah. His problems getting bigger." Yuri said.
 
"I feel bad about him. So what's his plan now after moving?" Tiffany asked.
 
"I don't know. But whatever it is, I can't leave on his side. I know him. He's not usually asking for help, but I know he needs it.."
 
"you're right. Does Jessica know about it?" 
 
"Nope. That's one thing I'm going to ask you my princess. Please don't tell anything to Jessica, let's wait for taeng to tell her."
 
"I understand."
 
the two ended the call and when Tiffany turned back she got shocked and startled when Jessica was at her back looking so confused.
 
"Oh my gosh! J-jess? W-what are you doing there? I mean, how long have you been there?"
 
"hmm.long enough to hear what I'm not supposed to hear. I guess."
 
Tiffany kept mum. She got caught red handed.
 
"so Tiffany hwang? What is it that I know?" Jessica asked.
 
"uhm? It's nothing. I mean. Ugh! This is hard... I'm deadmeat now..."
 
"What?"
 
"jess. Promise me you won't get mad okay?"
 
"hwang miyoung!!! Just tell me!!! Now!!!" Jessica lose her patience..
 
"uhm? It's about tae tae oppa."
 
Jessica started to feel nervous when she heard taeyeon's name being involved. They just got together again and now what?
 
"what about him that I didn't know?"
 
"oh my. Jess, uhm? Can you not do this to me? Just ask him. Please?"
 
"you're frustrating me tiff. Why can't you just tell me? Is it something serious?"
 
tiffany just nodded.
 
jessica understands Tiffany's situation so she didn't insisted the latter to tell her about it. She will find it out from taeng himself. but unfortunate for them she has to go to japan for two days for their concert. She didn't get a chance to see taeng and talk to him before she left.
 
-----------
 
two days have passed and taeyeon together with yuri already move out to daegu.
 
"have you talked to your mom taeng?"
 
"Nah. I don't want her to worry too much."
 
"but seriously bro, what's next? I mean. Your grandma's willing to do anything. First the house. You think she'll do something to jessica?"
 
"I don't think so. She can't do such a thing to Jessica, I won't let her. Besides, if she's planning to ruin Jessica's career, she can't. It will be a big loss for the company."
 
"I just hope taeng. Why don't you just talk to her? Compromise bro. This is getting scary. We don't know what would happen next."
 
"I know. I don't really worry about myself Yul,  But what if she'll do something to jessica? I know she won't hurt her or something. But she's getting too much. I don't even know what she's capable of doing now."
 
"so what's your plan taeng?"
 
"as of now, I'll start my cafe. It's under my name legally. So I just hope she can't get it from me. I'm running out of money Yul.. I need to move now or else she'll defeat me."
 
"don't worry about the money bro. Just think of a solution to this. Okay?"
 
"thanks Yul. Anyway, do you know when are they coming back from japan? I didn't get any chance to talk to Jessica these days."
 
"hmm. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are coming back tonight."
 
----------
 
yuri got a phone call from Tiffany the time when they were supposedly be back in Korea.
 
"hello mushroom. How's your flight?" Yuri asked her cheerfully. But when Tiffany told him something on the other line. His face suddenly turned black.
 
"wait. What? Are you serious?" He said.
 
they ended the call and yuri went to taeng.
 
"bro, something happened."
 
"what?"
 
yuri sighed.
 
"Tiffany just called, she's now here in Seoul. But."
 
"but? Where's sooyeon?"
 
taeng  started to feel nervous, he knew yuri was about to say something bad but he remained calm.
 
"Jessica's still in japan. She was being hold by the immigration. She can't enter South Korea for now. They said there's something wrong and illegal about her documents. And she might be deported back to the US if the investigation finds something illegal on her papers staying here."
 
Taeng didn't say a thing. He grabbed his phone and immediately dialed his grandmother's phone number.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------