Chapter 27 - Trust issues

I am forever

 

"Omo! Where's tiffany unnie?"

"she's not in her room?"

"no! Manager oppa is coming! Oh my! Shes deadmeat again!"

"i think i know where she is!" Sunny said.

"where?"

"im not sure tho. But last night taeng oppa.."

jessica heard taeyeon's name and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Taeng oppa called and asked where tiffany and jessica was." Sunny said then look at jessica.

"i know its weird but i think tiffany's with taeng oppa." Sunny added.

"what!" Jessica burst out.

"woah! Relax sica!" Sunny said.

" Oops sorry." Jessica didnt realize that what she just did only make things more obvious.

"hmm? So now its really weird! Is there something we dont know? Jessica?" Sunny asked her.

"uhm? N-no!" She said then went to her room and grabbed her phone.

"no text? No call? Youre deadmeat kim!" She said then dialed taeyeon's number and called, but it just keeps on ringing. She's been calling him for bazillion times but still no answer.

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON! WHERE ARE YOU!??"

she texted, no reply.

"KIM MIDGET! I AM TELLING YOU, DONT YOU DARE DO THINGS BEHIND MY BACK!!!"

she texted again, but still no reply.

--------------

 

taeyeon's flight was 4 in that afternoon, and he was supposed to meet jessica before that. But its already 2pm and he is still sleeping...

jessica was really worried of whats happening, so she decided to go and check taeyeon at his villa.

"that midget!!! Ugh!!! He's giving me stress!" She thought while driving.

"and i wonder where tiffany could be? Dont tell me they are really together?" Jessica remembers what sunny said.

"why would he ask where is tiffany?" Jessica started to feel nervous again.

"NO! I trust him!" She said then shrugged that idea.

Jessica was in front of taeyeon's villa and noticed that his car was there.

"his car's here?!"

jessica went to the back door where she knew taeyeon always keeps that open.

she slowly walks around the house while looking for taeyeon. She looks at the living room, no. Kitchen, no. 

"Taengoo?" 

She called but no answer. Instead she heard a door opening.

"taengoo?"

she said, but her eyes widened when she found out who opened the door.

"OH-MY-GOD?!!"

Jessica slowly burst out. She was so shocked by who she saw. She saw tiffany walked out from that certain door, she doesnt know who's room was that, or if there's someone inside with her, all she knew was tiffany was at taeyeon's place looking so ed up, she looks like someone just hit her or what. Her hair was a total mess, even her face..

"oh? Jessi?"

jessica dont know what to say. She walks backward while shaking her head.

"no! This is not happening!" She said.

"Omo! Jess! Let me explain!" Tiffany said while rushing towards jessica.

"jess, this is not what you think!" Tiffany was about to grabbed jessica, but the latter swatted her hands.

"i trusted you tiffany! I trusted you both!" Jessica shouted.

"but jess--"

"shut it tiffany! Im not stupid!"

taeyeon woke up when he heard noises outside his room, he immediately go straight to the door and open it, he didnt even noticed that he's just wearing a boxer shorts and topless. he saw jessica and tiffany.

"sooyeon-ah?" 

The two look where taeyeon was, jessica saw him just wearing boxers and no shirt. Her blood was boiling now seeing her boyfriend wearing only that with tiffany, she walks towards taeyeon with her raging eyes

"Babe? " taeyeon said, tho he noticed jessica's fuming eyes.

jessica slap him on his face and smirked.

"thank you kim taeyeon!" Jessica said then walked out.

Taeng left there with his mouth agape, he's not moving, he was so shocked by whats happening, everything was so sudden. He gently touch his face where jessica slapped him, then he looked at tiffany with what-the-heck-is-going-on look. Tiffany just shrugged her shoulders.

taeyeon rushed outside to follow jessica. Tiffany followed him.

"yah! Sooyeon-ah!" He shouted.

but too bad the latter left already.

"she thought we did. Uhm? The thing, you know." Tiffany said.

"aish!" Taeyeon said then scratch his head.

"sorry taetae oppa."

"not your fault fany-ah. She didnt let us explain first."

"but still."

"forget it, fix yourself now, ill drop you off then ill look for her."

"ill go with you."

"no need fany, ill talk to her first. Thanks tho."

 

Taeyeon drop tiffany to their dorm and ask her to check on jessica. But unfortunately, jessica wasnt there.

"aish! Where are you sooyeon-ah? I just hope youre okay." 

Taeyeon was driving around the city hoping to catch jessica, he's been also trying to call the latter but her phone's off.

he stopped at the coffee shop to buy coffee when he suddenly remembers where jessica could possibly be.

"at the park!" He thought.

"aish! Why did i forgot to check her there? Im such a pabo!!" He said while mentally hitting himself.

he drove towards the park after getting coffee, but to his disappointment no sign of jessica there.

"aish! Chincha!!!"

taeyeon was so frustrated now, he kicked a stone and released a sighed.

its 6:30 pm and he's still wandering around the city, no sign of jessica still.

"this is such a bad day!!! First i didnt get enough sleep, second i missed my flight, third jessica is missing and now this?" 

Taeyeon was getting agitated about everything, he was complaining about the traffic.

"YAH!!!!!"

he shouted to released his frustration.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[A/N] always vote in Mama2013, dont forget!!! 

Thanks!

@julijulsli