Chapter 67 - The things you love can also be the scariest thing to happen

I am forever


"Hi!" 

Jessica got startled when she heard someone just greeted her from behind.

"Oops sorry. Did I scare you?"

"Uh? No. Uhm... I was just. Uh?" Jessica didn't continue what she was about to say when the latter chuckled to her.

"Are you making fun of me?" She asked.

"Huh? No."

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Nothing. I just find you cute."

Jessica furrowed. 

"Huh?"

"Uh? I-I mean, your.. Your shoes are cute." 

"What?! Anyway. Here's your phone and coat, thanks again." Jessica handed those to the latter.

"Oh. Yeah. Thanks." 

"So, uhm. I gotta go." Jessica said after handing those things to the latter.

"Bye." She added and about to turn around but the latter grabbed her arm.

"Wait!" 

"Oh? Is there a problem?" She asked.

"No. There's no problem. I just want to uhm... Uh? Nevermind." 

"Ow okay. Bye." She bowed and walked away.

"Aish! Forever coward! I hate you Kim taeyeon!!!" She thought while turning her back again.

Jessica decided to walk around the mall where they met to give back taeyeon's stuffs.

"I wore my best dress today yet nothing will happen. Ugh!"

"He's always like that. What does he wants? Me to make the move first? No!"

"Ugh! Stress!"

She was on her deep thought that she didn't notice a kid running and they bumped unto each other then she fell.

"Ouch."

"Aww. Noona You have to look at where you're walking!!!" The kid said.

Jessica was about to stand up herself when someone suddenly came and helped her.

"Are you okay sooyeon ah?"

"Huh? Uh? Taeyeon? Yeah. I'm okay." She said in embarrassment.

"Why does he need to see me like this? Ugh! Pabo Jessica!!!" She mentally scold herself.

"Are you sure? Let's see." taeyeon checked if Jessica was really okay.

"I'm okay. I was only hit by a kid not a car. Thanks though." She said.

Taeyeon sighed.

"Next time get yourself together. You shouldn't be spacing out in public places like this, you know." He said.

"Omo? He knew I'm spacing out? Was he following me?" Jessica thought and just remained in silence.

"Anyway, you must be just hungry. C'mon! My treat!" Taeyeon nonchalantly said and grabbed her arm.

"Uh?" The only words came out from Jessica. She neither wants to protest nor agree but what can she do? Taeyeon's stronger than her.

Taeyeon choose the restaurant that they used to go before.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Uhm? I don't know, I'm not hungry." She just said though she's really hungry deep inside. She's still in the process of knowing what's going on and what's on taeyeon's mind right now.

Taeng sighed then he called the waiter to place their order.

"Can you give us 'imperial rioja gran reserva 2004 red wine' please." taeyeon ordered a wine.

Jessica furrowed.

"What is he doing? Is he planing to knock me down? Hah! No way Kim taeyeon!" She thought.

The waiter came back with the wine and pour it on taeyeon's glass, after that he was about to pour some on Jessica's glass but she refuse it.

"I'm not going to drink. Thanks." She just said.

Taeyeon smirked.

"Oh yeah? Don't be silly sooy...Jessica."

"Tss! He's tempting me. He knew this is my favorite wine. Ugh!" She thought.

"Okay just one glass." Jessica gave in.

Taeyeon just nodded and smiled like an idiot.

After a while, Jessica who said to just have one glass seems to enjoy the wine and had 3 glasses already.

"Ah! I miss this place." Taeyeon suddenly said.

"..."

"I have so many things that I miss here in Seoul."

"..."

Taeyeon noticed Jessica's silence and he just stared at her.

"Including you." He said softly while looking at Jessica's eyes.

Jessica furrowed then she looked away from taeyeon's stare. She can't think straight right now because of the alcohol. Her emotions starting to lit up. She has a lot of things to say and lots of questions to ask but she can't just open and start to talk.

"Sooyeon ah...." Taeyeon murmured.

Jessica closed her eyes and shook her head.

"I gotta go now. I'm sorry." She said then she stood up to walk away from taeyeon.

"Sooyeon ah!! Wait!" Taeyeon grabbed his wallet and took some bills and leave it at the table then He followed jessica.

"Sooyeon ah! Wait!" He shouted while running fast to catch up with the latter, but Jessica just continued walking in fast pace and just ignore him.

"What's wrong with you Jessica Jung? This is the day that you've been waiting for! I thought you want him to make his move. Why are you acting like this now?" She asked herself.

"Sooyeon ah please?!!lets talk!" Again, she heard taeyeon begging for her.

Jessica took a deep breath then she stopped but she still not looking back to taeyeon. She felt that the latter was slowly walking towards her and then she suddenly felt a warm breathing on her nape and a pair of arms encircled on her waist. She was about to protest but too late, taeyeon was already hugging her from the back. (Back hug promotion inserted.lol)

"What are yo..." 

"Shhh!" Taeyeon said.

"Please? Can we stay like this for a while?" He added.

Jessica's heart was running so fast that she can't feel her whole body right now, mix of emotion. She's been longing for taeyeon's arm for long time but theirs one thing pulling her back from giving in. She's scared. 

 

 


 

[A/N] sorry for not updating. Anyway, what's up sone? Busy these days? Lol. We got lot of things to do right now Eeh? Watch the MV. Watch music shows, guestings, and vote for them on all the polls. I guess we've been doing great so far. The sales of both physical and digital are doing great. Let's just support them girls all the way. Next week will be very tough for us, I could tell. Let's do it all the way okay?! Thanks!!! 

 

Anyway,, what's your thought about the new mini album? Do you like it? Are you loving it? Is it growing on you? I wanna hear real sones reaction here. Thanks. 

 

-updated!

~Kbye! 👊