Chapter 66 - That's the way it is

I am forever

 

"Sooyeon ah??" Taeyeon slowly walking towards the lady who's standing at the balcony.

"sooyeon ah?" He repeated as he was just a meter away.

the latter got startled with his presence.

"oh?"

taeyeon smiled warmly.

"Uhm? Hi." He greeted awkwardly.

"hi." Jessica greeted back. She doesn't know what's going on, whether she's just imagining things due to the alcohol or if it's real.

"I've been looking for you." Taeng said nonchalantly.

"huh?" Jessica furrowed.

"uhm? I mean. T-They've been looking for you inside. Yeah right." Taeyeon said in defense.

"oh yeah."

"what are you doing here, anyway? Well, if you don't mind me asking." Taeyeon asked.

"Uhm. Just having fresh air." Jessica said.

taeyeon just nodded his head then he sighed.

jessica noticed it but she didn't mind asking why.

it was an awkward silence for a while.

"how are you?" Taeng asked softly.

jessica suddenly felt chills with taeyeon's question. It's been a while. It's been for freaking 5 years. She doesn't know if she'll tell the truth about everything or just say a simple 'I'm okay.'

"uhm. You don't have to answer it." Taeyeon said noticing her silence, but jessica suddenly spoke up.

"I'm okay. I've been doing well." Jessica said in stern manner.

taeyeon gulped, he felt that Jessica surely had a hard time before with the way she said she's okay.

"that's good to hear." Taeyeon just faked a smile then he looked at his watch.

"anyway, I'll be going now. And besides, I don't want to bother you here.I'll see you around." He added and started walking back to the reception area but he stopped.

"here." Taeyeon removed his coat and put it on to jessica.

"it's cold." He said then he finally walked inside, leaving jessica dumbfounded.

"taengoo ah...." Jessica mumbled softly after she eyed the latter vanished.

 

-------------

 

taeyeon was now on his hotel after the wedding celebration. He felt so overwhelmed. There are too many things happened to him today. After being gone for 5 years, he didn't expect all of these to happen in one day.

"she's okay now Kim taeyeon! Are you planning to ruin her life again?" He asked himself.

he was laying down on his bed when he remembered something.

"where's my phone?"

he looked at the pants that he used earlier, not there. He looked throughout the whole hotel room but not there. Then something popped out of his mind.

"oh shoot! Is it, perhaps? On my coat? Dang!!!!" He squeal thinking that it might be in the coat that he Lend to jessica.

"Omo!!!!! What should I do now?" Taeyeon felt mix of emotion knowing that there's a possibility that Jessica has his phone.

 

--------

 

"Bye! Have a good time there newly weds!" Hyoyeon said as they bid goodbye to Mr. And Mrs. Kwon.

"that's for sure Hyo." Yuri said then he smirked.

"yah! Oppa! You look nasty. We can now Imagine what you guys are going to do in your honeymoon." Sooyoung said.

"haha! Stop being a byun Sooyoung ah!!" Sunny .

"yah yah! Stop there guys! Anyway, I'm sensing a next wedding celebration coming." Tiffany said.

"huh?" Yoona asked.

tiffany didn't answer but she looked at Jessica meaningfully.

yuri laughed.

"my princess is right." He said.

Jessica who's been the target didn't care much, her mind was too occupied to joke with them so she just remained quiet and didn't bother.

"hmmmm. Anyway, we have to go now guys. I don't want to miss our flight." Tiffany said.

"okay. Enjoy guys! Bring us baby Kwon when you get back okay?" Sooyoung started joking again.

"sure Sooyoung ah." Yuri just ride in.

"okay okay! Go now! You guys might miss the flight." Sunny pushed the newly weds to their car.

"okay. Bye!" 

The two hopped on to the car that will drive them to the airport.

"yuwree ah. Did you notice jessica?" Tiffany asked.

"yeah. I know something happened. And have you seen the coat she's holding? I know for sure that's taeng's coat." Yuri smiled like an idiot.

"I know. But she seems not happy about it."

"like what I said. Something happened. But whatever it is. I think we can't do anything about that anymore. All we can do is to let them see each other and the rest will up to them." 

"You're right yuwwree ah." Tiffany said and she leaned on yuri's chest.

"for now let's just think about us. I've been thinking about what Sooyoung said. A baby Kwon Eeh?" Yuri smirked.

"yah! I'm not ready yet. What if I'll get fat and ugly after that?"

"so?"

"what so? That's nonsense Kwon yuri. I don't want to get ugly."

"you will never be ugly my princess. For me, whatever happened to you, ugly? Fat? I don't care."

"but?-"

"sshhh! No buts okay? You will forever be beautiful no matter what. And besides, sooner or later we will still be having a baby Kwon. Don't you like that?"

"I do, of course. I just don't want you to leave me when I get fat and ugly."

"hahaha!"

"see! You're laughing!"

"I'm laughing because you're funny. I didn't choose to marry you just because you're y, hot and beautiful. I choose you because i love you."

Tiffany didn't say a word but she just hugged her husband.

"But, whenever the time comes that you'll be ugly and fat. I can always enroll you to a fitness class, and there are tons of plastic surgery out there to fix your face."

Tiffany released from the hugged and gently hit yuri.

"Bwooo?!!!!"

"haha! I'm just kidding Mrs. Kwon. But yeah! We can always do that."

"yuwree ah!!!!"

"hahahaha"

the two just kept on teasing each other. Inside the car was filled with laughter and love, the love that grows for years. But it's just the start of their story as Mr. And Mrs Kwon.

 

-------------

 

Jessica was standing in front of a mirror inside her bathroom. 

"Maybe I turned ugly after years and he's not interested in me anymore." She thought to herself then she sighed.

"I hate this feeling! Ugh!" Jessica felt agrivated knowing that she still has feelings for taeyeon, and she doesn't know if the latter feels the same way.

she went out of the bathroom and saw the coat that taeng lend her, she grabbed it and smelled it.

"still the same perfume." She smiled after knowing that taeyeon is still using the same perfume.

jessica was about to hang it when she felt that something's vibrating.

"what is... Omo!!!!" Her eyes got widened when she took out a phone inside the pocket. What shocked her most is when she saw the wallpaper on it.

"this....? This is... Me?" 

"His wallpaper is me?" Jessica has a mix emotion. She wants to laugh, cry, jump, run or whatever because of what she saw. 

"Is this real?"

She tried to open it but it's locked, not that she wants to check on his personal things in there, but well, yeah! This is her chance. 

"I wonder what's his code." She thought.

she tried the latter's birth date, no. Their anniversary before. No.

"hah! You Jessica Jung! Why would he put his ex anniversary?" 

Then her last option. She just want to try, nothing's wrong in trying.

"well, let's try this one." She took a deep breath before typing her last option that she can think.

"okay. Here we go. 0418"

"OMO!!!!!!!" Jessica got startled when the phone was unlocked with that code, her birthday.

her hands were shaking then she immediately locked the phone again put it down the table and leave it there.

she lay down to her bed. She was so tired after a long day and now thinking of taeyeon makes her more uneasy. After knowing that there's a possibility of taeyeon feeling the same still just made her mind go stress.

"what should I do?"

"confront him? But I don't want to assume. What if, that's just a co incident?"

she has lots of thoughts about the situation right now. She wants to tell him how she really feels, but what if he's okay now? And he totally forgot about her? 

 

 

 

 


 

 

-UPDATED!

~Kbye! 👊