Chapter 50 - Perfect timing

I am forever

 

 

Taeyeon woke up early that morning. He went outside to have some fresh air. The weather is nice and since it's been a while, he decided to have a walk.. 

"Aaaahh... Why do I feel so good today?" He thought while looking at the birds singing at the sky.. then he suddenly smiled.

He continued walking until he realized that he was already back at their house. the house was still quiet, sign that no ones still awake. He was about to go upstairs to his room when t

he end of his eyes noticed  a figure of someone just came out from the kitchen. 

He arch his eyebrow. He can barely see the latter because it's still a little dark and the lights were turned off.

"oh!"

He walks towards the latter but it's gone when he reached the kitchen.

taeyeon sighed, he went to the kitchen to grabbed a water.

"Aish. Don't tell me, there's a ghost in this house???" He thought then he immediately went to his room when he felt chills.

he shook his head and laugh to his silliness.

"haha! What am I thinking? Ghost? Hahah!!"

he grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking shower, he lay down again to his bed when he felt a little dizzy, it's probably from all the medicines he was taking.

-----------

"hello?"

"yah! Jessica Jung! Are you okay? Why didn't you call when you got there?"

"I'm okay Tiffany! I was so tired so I forgot to call you. And I just woke up now."

"good. I thought that evil grandma of tae tae oppa did something to you."

"don't say that tiff. She's actually nice, you know."

"okay okay. Whatever. So have you seen him yet? What happened? Tell me jess. Tell me." 

Jessica sighed.

"nah! I haven't seen him yet. It's morning here tiff."

"oh my. Why so slow Jessica Jung? You should go to his room and surprise him. Ahh! I wonder what's his reaction. Haha."

"stop making fun tiff!"

"yeah! Yeah! Whatever! So tell me what will happen okay? Call me."

"okay."

when the two Ended up the call, Jessica brows the photos on her phone and saw a picture of her and taeng together.

"I can't wait to see you baby." She thought, then she heard a knock on her door.

knock! Knock!

she opened it and saw a middle aged woman smiling to her.

"good morning." The latter greeted her.

she haven't seen taeng's mom before, but she's sure that the latter in front of her was his mom.

"oh. Good morning too." She greeted back with a warm smile.

"you're so pretty. My son really has a good taste." Mrs. Jung said.

"thanks, you're also pretty ma'am."

"umma. Call me umma. Okay?"

"yes. U-umma." She said awkwardly.

"that's better. Anyway. The breakfast will be ready soon. My mom said she will go with you to surprise taeyeon later."

jessica just smiled and nodded.

------------

taeyeon woke up from his nap when he heard a knock. he opened the door and saw his mom smiling to him. 

"Umma."

"breakfast's ready. Let's go." 

He closes his door and followed his mom. he noticed that there are lots of foods at the table when the only person was there was he, and his mom.

"what's with these foods umma?"

"why?"

"there's a lot." He said while sitting down on his chair. He look at the chair where his grandma usually sits.

he just sighed knowing that his grandma will not eat together with him.

he grabbed the fork and took some eggs, hotdogs and pancake. He was about to take a bite when he noticed his grandma walking towards them together with a very familiar lady smiling warmly to him. He lose a grip on his fork that cause for it to fell on ground. His eyes got widened and his heart starts to jump out from his chest. He stood up and shook his head then he scratch his eyes just to make sure that he is not dreaming. 

"Breathe!" His grandma told him.

He went back to his senses and found out that it's all real! He is not dreaming or hallucinating.

he arch his eyebrows and looked at Jessica with confusion.

"what's happening?"

"can you let us sit first and eat?" He heard his grandma said.

"oh? Yeah. Yeah." He nodded.

grandma sat at her spot and Jessica sat next to taeyeon.

They were all eating silently, taeng still felt something weird about it. He was happy that he finally saw Jessica yet nervous that his grandma might be planning something. he was so curious to know but he remained quiet, he was afraid that he might say something that his grandma won't like. 

While they were eating he keeps on looking at Jessica, he still can't believe that the latter was there beside him.

"stop stealing glances taeyeon. I know you missed her, but you're creepy." His grandma jokingly said. Taeyeon was shocked about what his grandma said, he looked at her in confusion.

his grandma smiled to him and took a deep breath.

"I know that you've been into hardship taeyeon, you always follow what I ask you to do. You never failed me as a grandson.and I didn't realized that until you almost left us, and this is the only thing I know to make it up to you."  grandma said with her teary eyes.

taeyeon grabbed the hand of his grandma and caressed it.

"I do not deserved you as my grandson. All I did was to force you to do things that would only benefit me. I'm sorry." Grandma's tears finally fell and rolled on her cheeks.

taeng stood up and hugged his grandma, he wiped her tears.

"I already forgive you grandma. You don't have to do anything, but thank you. Thank you for understanding and letting us be together. Thank you. " taeng said and hugged his grandma tightly again.

"Ok ok. That's enough drama. Go back to your sit and continue eating." Grandma said to taeyeon while wiping her tears.

when taeyeon sit back to his chair, he grabbed Jessica's hand and hold it firmly.

"I missed you sooyeon-ah" He said.

"I missed you too." Jessica replied.

"Aigoo! My baby has his own baby now." Mrs. Kim jokingly said.

"Umma!!! Im not a baby anymore.."taeng whined to his mom. And that cause everyone to laugh.

they all enjoyed the breakfast with some teasing and laughing. Taeng keeps on putting food at Jessica's plate and feed her. It's a little embarrassing but she just let the latter do it. After eating, Grandma bids goodbye for a while, she needs to go to the office and fix something. and Mrs. Kim let the two lovers spend their time together.

"sooyeon ah." Taeng murmured on Jessica's ear while the latter was lying on his chest.

"Hmm?" 

"Nothing."

jessica sat up and faced taeyeon, whenever taeyeon acted like this, she felt that something bad is happening.

"what is it? You're making me feel nervous again."

taeng just smiled and cupped Jessica's face then he rest his forehead in her's.

"I love you." Taeng said then he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too taengoo. But is there something bothering you still?"

taeyeon nodded.

"what is it? Tell me babe." Jessica worriedly asked.

"cause this might not be real. What if I'm only dreaming?"

jessica pinched taeng's nose then she clung her arms around taeng's neck and hugged him so tighly.

"You're not dreaming baby."

"I'm so happy right now sooyeon ah that nothing's against us anymore." Taeng said then he released from the hug. he smiled while looking at Jessica's eyes. taeng is slowly closing the gap between them face and put a soft kiss on Jessica's lips, then he smiled. That kiss was slowly having a groove and gently moving to the sway. Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's waist by his one hand then his other hand was caressing her back. Jessica clung her arms to his neck to make the kiss deeper.

"Uhmmm." She moaned.

taeng heard it and that drives him more crazy. He never heard Jessica moaned like this before, but yeah sure he didn't. They are together for almost two years and they haven't been in an intimate situation like this. Sure they kiss, they always kiss. But that's it. This will be right time taeng thought. he was about to remove Jessica's top when someone knocked on the door.

knock! Knock!

the two got startled to that. But more of disappointed.

"aishhh!!! What a good timing there!" Taeng silently whined and Jessica heard it. She felt redness in her face when she realized what just happened. 

Taeng went to check who was that er. And his blood went up high when he saw who was that, that er went inside without hesitation.

"Yahhhhh!!! Kwon yuri!!! What are you doing here???!!!" 

But the latter didn't answer him.

"omo! Omo!! So it's true.... Dang bro! I thought Tiffany and your mom was messing up with me." He said when he saw Jessica sitting at the bed.

"yeah yeah it's true!" Taeng said while scratching his head because of his best friend's annoying perfect timing.

yuri noticed that.

"ihhhh... Did I just get into timing bro?" Yuri said while wiggling his eyebrows, then he turned his look to Jessica who's face was turned red as tomato. 

"Ahahahah!!! I'm sorry the two of you. I'll go now. You can continue!! Go in! Go out!!!" Yuri teased.

"what the heck Kwon!!!" Taeyeon said while pushing the latter out of his room.

Taeng awkwardly went towards Jessica.

"don't mind him baby." He said.

Jessica just nodded.

The moment was awkward and messed up already thanks to yuri. The two just decided to cuddle and sleep. They also planned to go somewhere when they woke up. It's a perfect timing to have a date for them...

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

[A/N] okay, so I guess I can't really end it at 50 chapters. I can say that I might do 2-3 chapters more. Need a M chapter for Taengsic, since some good looking er just ruined Taengsic first attempt of doing it, then a chapter for yulti reunion. And then a happy ending chapter..  Cheers everyone!!!!!