Chapter 51 - For you I will

I am forever

 

"Yuwwree ah? When are you coming back here?" Tiffany said on the phone.

"aww my princess misses me so much huh?"

"Hmp! And you're happy with that? I miss you so much! Why don't you just come back here? Besides taeyeon and Jessica were okay already."

"Just wait for me a little more fany-ah."

"but yuri?"

"please my mushroom? We'll be together soon. I'm just fixing things here at work, so I can permanently move there in Korea."

"wah? Really? Aah daebak! That's good yuwwree ah!! We can live together."

yuri chuckled on the other line.

"why are you laughing yuri? You don't like that idea?"

"no no! Of course I like it. I love it actually, but don't you think it's impossible that you and me live together now?"

"why is that impossible?"

"cause you're not just a simple person fany ah. You're a celebrity. Paparazzi are all over the place you know."

"then let's get married yuwwree ah!"

"Bwooo?"

--------------

taeyeon woke up with a smile on his face, he immediately opened his eyes and check if Jessica was on his side. He wants to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. To not disappoint him, he saw the latter sleeping soundly on his side, facing him.

"ah! What an angel from above." He thought then he smiled.

this is what he wants, waking up with Jessica on his side. 

"Ah! It feels so good." Taeng felt like he was on cloud nine after seeing Jessica's face, he doesn't want this to end.

he moved his face closer to Jessica and brushed his nose against hers. Then he stares on her face. He doesn't want to wake her up, but Jessica's too cute while sleeping that he can't hold himself from cuddling the latter.

"hmm?" Jessica opened her one eye.

she saw taeng smiling widely In front of her. she pinched his nose.

"stop smiling like that! You look like a ert."

"yah! I'm just happy, then now I'm a ert." Taeng pouted.

jessica caught taeng's pouted lips and kissed him.

"I'm just joking baby, I'm sorry. You know how I love your smile taengoo, I always wanted to see you smiling at me. Your cute little dimples here." Jessica said then she planted again a soft kiss on taeyeon's lips.

"but you hurt my feelings. You know I'm not a ert." 

Jessica raised her eyebrow.

"oh really? You're not a what baby taengoo?" 

"yah! Jessica Jung sooyeon!"

"okay! Okay! You're a ert!"

"what?!!" 

Taeng was about to grabbed her but Jessica stood up and run to the bathroom.

"you're a ert! Hahaha!!"

jessica once said and while running towards to bathroom.

"come back here! I'm not done with you!!!!" Taeng whined then he followed Jessica, but when he tried to open the door, it's locked.

"yah! Why do you lock door huh?" Taeng said while knocking on the door.

"cause you're a ert!!" Jessica said inside the bathroom.

"What did you say? Okay now, come out here, let's see who's ert! Hahah!" Taeyeon laugh with his ahjussi laugh

when Jessica came out, she didn't see any sign of taeyeon. She thought he came outside, but when she walks towards, taeng suddenly popped out from somewhere to scare her, but Jessica has her reflex on and that cause of her kicking taeyeon on his sensitive part.

"awwwww!!!!!!" Taeng cried for help after experiencing Jessica's kick.

"omo!! Taengoo! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. You shouldn't have scared me like that." Jessica explained while helping him.

"taeyeon? Jessica? What's happening? Are you guys okay?"

they heard Mrs. Kim outside worriedly asked him. She probably heard when taeyeon screamed out.

"oh yes umma! We're fine. I just fell on the ground." 

"Owwwkay son! Hahah next time be quiet!" His mom said sarcastically.

"omo! Your mom thinks we're doing something. Omo omo!!! I'm going out to explain." Jessica was about to run towards the door but taeng grabbed her.

"wait wait! What are you doing?"

"I'm going to tell her that were not doing anything."

"babe? Seriously?"

"okay!" Jessica just rolled her eyes.

-----------

 

Yuri lay down to bed after talking to Tiffany on the phone. He's still thinking about what Tiffany told him.

"then let's get married yuwwree ah!"

those words keeps on haunting yuri's mind.

"Wahh!! Is she serious with that?"

he became frustrated over those words that Tiffany said. he was thinking if the latter would be  really willing to give up everything she has now and marry him.

He dialed taeng's number and called him. He needs advice with that from the expert.lol

"hello bro? Where are you?"

"ugh? Yul, I'm out with sica. Why? Any problem?"

"yeah. A little. But I can wait taeng. I'll call you again later."

after he ended the call he sighed and started to think again of a best solution to his problem.

-------

"Babe who called?"

"uh it's yuri, he said he has a problem now."

"Really? Then did you hung up in him?"

"he said he'll just call me again. Don't worry sooyeon ah."

"oh okay. cmon babe let's ride there! " Jessica run towards the roller coaster.

they decided to go on an amusement park after watching movie. It's Jessica's decision. She said she haven't been at amusement park in a while because of her schedule.

Taeng eyed jessica who seems to be so happy at the moment. He loves seeing the latter to be happy like this. And he swears that he will not let anyone or anything to hurt her anymore. What happened from the past would be enough.

"taengoo ah!!! Hurry up!!" He heard jessica yelled and was waving to him with her warm smile.

"coming babe!" Taeyeon runs smiling towards his baby. He was so drowned with the love that he is experiencing right now. But there's one thing he's not liking at the moment. They are going to ride the roller coaster.

"taengoo hurry! Let sit in front." Jessica pulled him.

"Uh? I-in front? W-why can't we just sit at the middle??"

"why? Don't tell me you're afraid baby taengoo?" 

"Oh? Me? Afraid? No!! Oh c'mon babe! Let's go! Lest go!" Taeng pretended not to be afraid, but inside him, he's really shaking to death.

the two sit in front and taeyeon held Jessica's hands. jessica looked at him.

"why? I just want to hold your hand! I'm not afraid! Hah!" He said defensively.

Jessica just smiled at him.

"okay! Here we go taengo!!! Ihhhh!!! I'm so excited." Jessica happily screamed out. 

The ride started to move, and Jessica was screaming out, But taeng remained quiet. He's mixing emotion now, it makes him want to throw up or something, he's sweating already but Jessica can't noticed it. He hold Jessica's hand so tightly. One round, another one and it's all done. He closed his eyes and all of a sudden , a flashback of the car crash that happened to him before appeared. He felt that his breathing will stop in any minute. He was shaking and jessica accidentally lose the grip from his hand.

"s-soo.. S-ssoooyeon ah..." 

At last the ride was over, Jessica looked at taeyeon who's sweating all over his face and shaking.

"oh my God! Taengoo?!!" Jessica started to panic. she doesn't know what to do seeing taeyeon like that.

"help! Help!" She asked for help while trying to carry taeyeon.

the ride attendant helped them and carried taeyeon to the amusement's infirmary.

"thank you sir." Jessica said to the man.

the nurse was checking on taeyeon and gave him an ammonia, it will help him with his dizziness.

"uhm? Excuse me nurse? Is he okay?" Jessica asked worriedly.

"he'll be fine. He just needs some rest for now."

jessica nodded.

After taeyeon insisted that he's already okay and no need to rest for a long time, they went to a bench at the amusement park and sit there for a while.

"you should've told me that you can't ride a roller coaster." Jessica scold him.

"because I don't want to be a party pooper babe, and I want you to be happy. I saw you screaming out from your lungs. Haha! You were so happy That time."

jessica gently hits him

"aww!"

"I hate you! Look what happened to you. Next time babe you don't have to do that. What if something worst happen?"

"I will still do it. If your happiness would cause me death, I'll sacrifice myself without regrets sooyeon ah."

"but taengoo---"

taeyeon didn't let her speak. He hugged her and rest his chin on her shoulder.

"no buts baby, I will do anything and everything for you. Just stay with me and hold me no matter what. okay? We can get through all the problems that would hit us. breaking up will not be our option sooyeon ah. Forever right?" 

jessica nodded and tightened the hug after hearing those words from taeyeon, she was teary eyed with all the happiness she's feeling right, overwhelmed and thankful that taeyeon was back to her again.

"I love you sooyeon ah."

"I love you too taengoo."

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] okay, here's the update. Again, I might just continue this story. 10 more chapters? Well, I don't know. I always come up with a new idea and then eventually change my mind of ending it. Lol...

anyway, who got the new Japanese album? I got mine today at the mail, and I am so happy. I'm glad I pre ordered it before cause they were already out of print. Just saying. Haha!! 

~Kbye! 👊