Chapter 26 - Let's pretend

I am forever

 

L.A., USA

 

"Are you okay?"

yuri just look at the latter.

"youre doing a great job, victoria. Thanks!"

"You dont seem happy about it, honey."

"i am... Happy! And you can stop calling me honey now."

"okay! But are you sure you still want to do it?"

yuri just nodded.

"of course, now that im winning? There's no turning back vic."

 

FLASHBACK

 

"im victoria, victoria song. Im a model."

"oh hi, nice meeting you" yuri smiled

"by the way, i have to go." Yuri added when he heard his flight number was being announce for last call.

"okay, hope to work with you!" Victoria smiled.

He just nodded and leave.

Yuri landed at the airport after 13 hours of flight, and went straight to taeng's house to say hi.

"hello auntie!"

"oh yuri? Where's taeng?"

"oh he is still in seoul, i just have to leave first.but he'll be here probably next week."

"Thats great, so have you eaten yet?"

"no, thats why im here, i miss your cooking."

"heh! This kid, your mom will get jealous."

"of course she will, she doesnt even know how to cook eggs. Haha!"

"dont say that, yuri! Haha. So you eat now."

"okay."

when yuri was done eating, he received a call from his assistant.

"uhm. Excuse me auntie ill just answer this call."

Mrs. Kim just nodded.

"hello?"

"Sir? The office knew that youre here already, they want you to come over now."

"what? Are you serious? I just got landed, and they want me to work now?"

"unfortunately sir, cause they knew that you didnt finish your contract in korea, so they want to talk about it."

"okay, im coming. Thanks! Bye!"

yuri hung up the call and bid goodbye to Mrs. Kim. He drive and went right away to their company.

"welcome back sir!" His assistant greeted him.

"thanks! So where's the meeting?"

"here sir."

yuri followed his assistant going to a conference room.

"welcome back Mr. Kwon!"

yuri just smiled bitterly, he was so pissed that he has to work right away.

"okay. So what's up?"

"here!" 

Yuri took the folder and read it.

"so? We have a new model?" He asked

"yeah. She's a top model in china. Her name is victoria song."

yuri raised his eyebrow when he heard the name if their new model.

"familiar!" He thought.

"oh there she is!"

yuri looked at the direction where the latter's pointing. his eyes widened when he realized that she's the one who he met at the airport.

"we meet again Mr. Kwon!"

"oh yeah, hi!"

yuri didnt expect that he'll be close to victoria right away, the latter's really nice and easy to be with. He even invited her to have dinner that night.

"so you seem different now from what i saw you at  the airport."

"what do you mean?"

"you were like a lost kid back there, you're sulking! haha!"

"youre making fun of me again."

"Im sorry, but you know you can tell me. It would be better if youre going to open it up to someone."

yuri was hesitated at first to tell victoria what happened to him, but she's right it would help him a little if he's going to open up.

"im sorry yuri for what happened."

"thats okay, its part of life, and its my fault anyway, i let her do that to me."

"dont blame yourself yuri."

yuri just sighed.

"Uhm? I know we just met but can i ask you a favor?"

"sure!" Victoria smiled.

"hmm? This is kinda weird, and inappropriate but, can you pretend to be my girlfriend? Well, if you dont like, its fine with me, i dont want to force you, no harm tho!" Yuri just keep in babbling words.

"okay!" Victoria easily agreed and smiled to him.

"oh? Really? Are you sure? Thanks!" Out of excitement yuri unconsciously hugged her.

......awkward.

"Oops sorry!" Yuri said.

 

End of flashback

 

"Yuri. You know youre just hurting yourself!"

yuri just smirked.

"did i tell you that i was already hurt? And now i dont feel anything anymore?"

"but i do think that she likes you too, she wouldnt call you if not"

yuri poured vodka on his glass.

"no! She's a user victoria! She's just bored i guess, or she wants to practice again for her ing musical."

he took a sip on his glass.

"after making me fall for her so hard, she going to say, she dont feel the same? And she's sorry? Ugh! God dammit!" 

"Take it easy yuri! I know, but have you ever tried asking her why or anything?"

"huh?! For what? Thats not needed! What she said and did were enough! I still want something to spare for myself!"

victoria just sighed.

----------------------

Back to korea.

 

taeyeon was still thinking where tiffany is.

"i wonder if she's really with her relative."

he sighed then his phone rings. he grabbed and answer it right away.

"oh my gahd fany! Where are you?"

"uhm? Hello? Im sorry but tiffany was so drunk, she's out of her consciousness now."

"huh? Where is she?"

after knowing where tiffany is, taeng grabbed his jacket and key.

"tss! Why am i always being called if someone is drunk." He thought but still he is so thankful that tiffany is safe. He arrived at the place where the one who called him directed.

"uhm? Excuse me? Im taeyeon. Im looking for tif-----"

"sshh!!"

the guy told him, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"here! Follow me!"

he followed and saw tiffany lying down.

"there she is! And dont worry, shes my cousin, so i made sure no one notice her here drinking."

taeyeon already get why the latter 'sshh!!' Him earlier.

"oh? Okay. Thanks, but if shes your cousin, why do you have to call me if you can just sent her home."

"i cant! You see, im the manager of this bar, i have to stay here until morning, and i cant just leave her there until that time."

"i see. So can you help me with her then?"

"okay."

Taeyeon was about to drive tiffany back to their dorm but he remembers what jessica told him before, and besides, how can HE bring a drunken tiffany back there with HIM. he sighed. Then he decided to just bring her to his place.

 

its already 4 in the morning when they arrived. Taeng carried and lay tiffany to the room where yuri used to stay before.

"aigoo! Its already 4 am."

he said when he noticed the time. He went out and close tiffany's door.

he went to his room and lie down to his bed, he was about to text jessica that tiffany is on his place, drunk, but because he was so tired, he fell asleep without doing it.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------