Chapter 5 - Yes, i am!

I am forever
"His name is taeyeon? Kim taeyeon?" i asked myself.
 
"ooh shoot!!! Taengoo-ah?" I burst out.. 

everyone noticed her outburst except taeyeon. Taeyeon was so busy chit chatting with his cousin that he didnt noticed it. 

"Jess? Are you okay?" Tiffany asked her.

"whos taengoo?" She added.

 

FLASHBACK.

"No. 18 come in front!" The teacher commanded.

"No. 18?!" Again he called.

A girl with a brunette hair stand up and went at the center of the room.

"okay tell me something about yourself No. 18" the teacher said.

The girl just stand there doing nothing. She was shaking. And you can tell that she's nervous at that moment.

"No. 18? Are you just going to stand there? Say something about yourself i said."

The brunette girl is holding back her tears. But when she heard that some of her mates are laughing, the river of tears flow down her face. She wants to run away. She hates this embarassment that she feels right now.

she starts to run. "No. 18 comeback here!" She heard her teacher shouted, but she doesnt care all she wants now is to hide and cry. her feet brought her at the park, she ride the swing while crying..

After a little while she noticed someone going near her. 

"Are you okay?" The boy asked her.

she ignored the boy and move to the other swing instead. but the boy follows her.

"hello?" The boy said while waving his hand near her face.

"What do you want?" "Are you also here to make fun of me?" She said while trying to fix herself.

the boy got startled by that but still manage to explain his side. 

"Uhm? No. I was just passing by when i noticed you here. I thought you need help." He said.

"he looks sincere" her thoughts.

"by the way im taeyeon, kim taeyeon" he introduced himself.

"here!" He tries to give his handkerchief to her but she didnt even bother looking at it, instead she just shouted "leave me alone!" She told him.

"uhm? Okay ill leave you here in one condition" taeyeon said. 

"Aish! Whats with this kid! If he doesnt want to leave, ill leave instead." She talks to her mind and sends taeyeon a deathly glare.

"OMO! Dont look at me like that i still want to live you know?" Taeyeon said.

"i told you to leave me alone. If youre not gonna--" her words got cut by taeyeon.

"just tell me your name, ill leave then"  taeyeon cut her.

"i really need to get out in here now" her mind speaks. " do something!" She mentally scold herself. Then she started running as fast as she can. 

When she's now in front of their house she's trying to catch her breath.

"wooh!" She released her breath.

"Jung sooyeon? What are you doing there?" A lady startled her.

"OMO! Umma?" She said.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

PRESENT

Taeyeon noticed yuri gawking at someone. 

"Yah! Kwon yuri youre drooling! Eww can you atleast wipe it?" Taeyeon said.

"Taeng help me!" Yuri said.

Taeyeon just furrowed his eyebrows by what yuri said.

"Taeyeon im feeling something here" he put his hand to his chest.

"omo yul? Dont tell me? Geez! Are you inlove?" Taeyeon said excitedly.

Before yuri can answer a group of girls are going on there way.

"Hi yuri oppa? And youre taeyeon oppa right?" That girl is yoona.

"hello you must be yoona? Nice to meet you." Taeng said.

"Yes! Anyway if you still dont know them yet these are my friends and members. Tiffany, jessica, and sunny, you already know her right taeyeon oppa?" Yoona said. " we still have other members but they have different schedule today, maybe youll meet them some other time" yoona added.

"hello nice meeting you tiffany and jessica?" He bowed to the two ladies. He wasnt looking at jessica at all.

"Aah yes sunny is my cousin we havent seen each other since forever so we didnt recognized each other right away" he added.

"Hello im tiffany" fany offered a handshake

taeyeon took it and when its time for yuri to take it his whole body is sweating. He is not acting normal. After he took the handshake, we got startled by his action. He run away so fast. Where's he going? No one knows.

"Aish this kid!" Taeyeon burst.

"Is he okay?" Tiffany asked me. "Yeah he's just a little constipated" i said. She giggled at that. 

"Is he okay?" Yoona asked again.

"he's okay yoona, dont mind him." Taeyeon said. 

Taeyeon really wants to thank yuri for what he did, he just saved taeng from the most dangerous person that he's been avoiding. But he was wrong!

"Anyway oppa this is jessica" sunny said.

"hmp! Not my lucky day i guess" taeyeon thought.

No one's getting the initiative to introduce first between taeng and jess.

"im taeyeon, kim taeyeon!" Taeng being gentleman just did it. He just bowed.

"Oh gahd! Help me do it." Jessica is mentally praying.

"taeyeon? Kim taeyeon?" Thats the only thing jessica said.

"Yes, I am!" Taeyeon said.

"Im jessica nice meeting you" jessica said then smiled.

"omo? Did she just smiled at me?" Taeyeon ask himself. "She looks different when she smiles she looks more pretty, but that smile looks so familiar. Have i met her before?" Taeyeon's mind talking.