Chapter 29 - I think i wanna marry you

I am forever

 

Yuri was driving on his way to taeng's house. He thought taeyeon was already there.

"How dare that midget didnt call me when he got here.."

he arrived and press the doorbell.

"hello auntie! Where's he?"

"huh? Who?" Mrs. Kim furrowed her eyebrows.

"Auntie. Dont try trolling me. Of course your son!"

"what do you mean? He's not here! He's in seoul.  Right? Omo! Yuri!!! Dont tell me something happened to him?" Mrs. Kim started freaking out.

"uh? Oh! No! No! I f-forgot! Yeah! He told me his f-flight got delayed. Im s-sorry auntie. I g-gotta go now.. Bye!" Yuri just made up some story so Mrs. Kim wont be worried about taeng, then he left.

"where the hell are you taeng?" He yelled when he got into his car.

he dialed the midget's number and called him.

"yah! Kim taeyeon! Why are you still there?"

"uh? I forgot to tell you yul! I missed my flight and its your fault!" Taeng said on the other line.

"what!? What did i do?"

"tss! Nevermind yul! ill call you later. Im busy now. Bye!"

"wait taeng-----"

yuri called but taeyeon already ended the call.

"aish! That kid! He's hiding something! I know!" 

Yuri was so curious when he noticed that taeyeon was some kinda different. Taeng never misses his flight, and taeng never ends up a call with him. And taeng never gets busy more especially when its 3 am in seoul...

 

Yuri just decided to go early to their office since he has no where to go.

"good morning Mr. Kwon. So early today." His assistant greeted him.

"uh yeah!"

"where's Mr. Kim? He should be back by now right?"

"shhh? He missed his flight. And dont tell the management yet."

"uh? Y-yes sir."

"thanks. Anyway what's happening inside? Why is the main office close?"

"they are having a meeting."

"this early?"

"yeah. I heard that they are transffering Ms. Victoria back in china. Or in korea. I dont know. Im not sure."

"huh? Wh---"

but before he can ask, he heard the door opened and saw victoria with her manager having a shake hand with the head of their office.

"thanks for consideration Ms. Song."

"no problem sir." 

Yuri heard them talking. Then he walk towards them.

"ehem!" He fake a cough to get their attention.

"Oh Mr. Kwon. Good thing youre here." Their head said.

yuri just nodded to say he can continue what he's saying.

"Ms. Song would be transferring to be our ambassador in Asia. So you will no longer have to work with her."

"oh? Okay!" Yuri said with his poker face. 

"So if you can excuse me, ill be in my office." Yuri added then he started walking to his office without looking at victoria.

------------

 

Taeyeon brought jessica to the lake where he used to fish with his grand father.

"babe. This place is wonderful, where are we?"

but taeyeon was just staring blankly at the lake.

"taengoo? Are you okay?"

"u-uh? Yeah. Im sorry sooyeon-ah. Hmm. This is the place where we supposed to go before the accident." He sighed.

"im glad i made it after 10 years.. Also my mom told me that they scattered my grand father's ashes here."

jessica didnt say anything, she hold taeng's hand tightly instead. She can feel that taeyeon is still feeling the pain from that incident.

"aish! Here i go again.. Lets go sit there!" 

Before they reach the big rock formation where they can sit, taeng's phone rings.

"hel---"

"yah! Kim taeyeon! Why are you still there?"
 
Taeyeon's ear got irritated when yuri shouted on the other line.
 
"uh? I forgot to tell you yul! I missed my flight and its your fault!"
 
"what!? What did i do?"
 
"tss! Nevermind yul! ill call you later. Im busy now. Bye!"
 
he ended the call right away, he's not in the mood of talking and arguing with his bestfriend, now that he's with jessica.
 
"hmm.. Taengoo, now that you missed your flight. When are you planning to re book it?"
 
"i dont know!" Taeng said then he smiled at jessica.
 
"huh? But---"
 
"i really dont know baby sooyeon-ah. Besides, do you want me to leave now?" He pouted.
 
"of course not! Im just asking, so ill be prepared, you know. anyway, you still didnt tell me what happened between yuri-oppa and tiffany."
 
"oh yeah. My friend yuri was so stupid. He just got to LA week ago then he already has a girlfriend. Then fany found out about that."
 
"then she drowned herself to alcohol?" Jessica continued taeyeon's story.
 
"exactly!"
 
"well, we cant blame yuri-oppa. I think he was really hurt by what happened. Plus youre not there with him."
 
"But he was the one who decided to leave! I didnt told him to go by himself and sulk by himself."
 
"i know taengoo. But he was really hurt. Tiffany hurt him so bad. Look at her now. She's a pabo!"
 
"do you think we can still help them?"
 
"not that i know. Now, the only person who can help them are them. They are the only ones who can fix their mess."
 
"wow sooyeon-ah. Youre like a pro in love life huh?"
 
"what do you mean?" Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, she already has an idea of what taengoo was trying to say.
 
"uhm? I m-mean you know a lot."
 
Taeng wants to ask her about her past relationship, if there's any. But part of him was hesitant. He knows he might get hurt by knowing about it, but he's still curious.
 
"cause i watched lots of dramas.. And i..." She paused a second.
 
taeyeon's heart was pounding so fast. 
 
"Oh no? No! Dont say it sooyeon!!" Taeng thought...
 
"and i already felt love before." She continued.
 
"oh !!!" Taeng mentally cursed. He wants to put his hand to jessica's mouth to stop her from saying it.
 
"i felt love and also felt the pain because of it."
 
"w-why?"
 
taeng asked her unconsciously, he doenst really want to know, but there's no turning back. He started it, he needs to finish it.
 
jessica smiled to him before answering.
 
"because you leave me. I felt so alone without you. You knew that you're my only friend that time. But i didnt blame you, even before. I know you'll be back someday. And im right." 
 
Taeyeon's heartbeat was beating more faster now, but not because he's afraid to know something about jessica's past. But its beating faster because he can feel that he was falling harder to jessica. Not that he doesnt love her before, but now he can say that jessica was really the right one for him.
 
"taengoo-ah? You look awful. Did i say something bad?"
 
"huh? N-no!" He said then smiled to the latter. 
 
"...."
 
"Sooyeon-ah?"
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"Will you marry me?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------—----------------—----------------—----------------—----------------—----------------—----------------
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N] yah!!! Where are the sones??? We are losing at Mama2013 as best girl group!!!!  Please!!! We only have 8 days left, if im not mistaken... Vote vote vote!!! 
 
Anyway whos watching melon awards?? I heard snsd will attetend.. Here's the link for live streaming in youtube.. Thats's 2012. Just go and click 2013.. It would be 2 am on my time CT. Huhu.. But 5 pm KT.. November 14, 2013
 
enjoy guys!!
 
http://youtube.com/user/MelonMusicAwards/?desktop_uri=/user/MelonMusicAwards/
 
 
#GetwellsoonJessica
#Wemissyou