Chapter 43 - Take these Misunderstandings

I am forever

 

At Jung's residence

"krys! Can you call your unnie? It's almost 6, and they are not here yet."

"They?" Krystal asked.

"your unnie and taeyeon. Why?" 

"O-Oh? Yeah. Nothing umma." Krystal smiled weakly.

"hmm? So umma doesn't know what happened?" She thought.

 

DingDong! DingDong!

 

"oh! That must be them. Open the door Krystal!"

Krystal opened the door like what her mom said.

"hi krys!" The guest greeted.

"h-hi taeyeon oppa?!" Krystal greeted back, she roamed her eyes as if she's looking for someone besides taeyeon.

before the two can speak a word mrs. Jung came in.

"omo! Taeyeon! Come on in. Where's Jessica?"

"uh? Jessica? She's uhm?"

"she's running late umma. She still has to finish her schedule." Krystal butted in.

"yeah! Yeah! She's running late. Hehe." Taeyeon scratch his nape and mouthed 'thanks' to Krystal.

krsytal just rolled her eyes to him. She knew what happened and she felt a little anger towards taeyeon for what he did.

"okay. Tell her she needs to hurry."

"okay."

"I'll go to the kitchen first to prepare the other foods."

"uhm? I'll help you umma." Taeyeon volunteered.

After taeyeon helped mrs. Jung at the kitchen, he went to the living room where Krystal is siting. 

"so? You're back?" Krystal asked taeng coldly.

"uhm? Yeah." 

"Since when?" 

"The other day."

"does my unnie know?"

"yeah."

"so the both of you okay now?" 

Before taeng can answer that, the door opened.

"umma! I'm here!!!!"

the latter went directly to the kitchen without noticing her sister and taeng at the living room.

"oh jess. You're here. Call them at the living room, let's eat. You're appa is now here also."

Jessica went to the living room and her eyes got widened by who she saw there. She pointed her finger to taeyeon.

"you?!!! What are you doi---" 

jessica was cutted when her dad came in.

"I'm home! Oh Jessica, taeyeon. It's good to see you here. It's been a while." Mr. Jung said.

"o-oh hi appa? It's also good to see you again." Taeng greeted him back.

"hi appa." Jessica said.

they all went to the dining area and started to eat their dinner. everyone looks so happy except Jessica.

"Jess? Are you okay? You don't like the food?" Her mom asked her.

"uhm? I like it umma. Just headache." She said

"Headache? Omo! Are you?!" Her dad asked.

"am I what?"

"uh? Pe-pre- pregnant?" Her dad continued.

jessica and taeyeon almost got choked when they heard what Jessica's dad said.

"omo! Unnie! Are you okay?" Krystal gave a glass of water.

"yeah! Thanks." Jessica said then she turned her look to her dad.

"appa! What are you talking about?"

"why? We're getting old, I still want to see my grand children, right honey?"

Mrs. Jung nodded.

"and besides you're old enough too. Right taeyeon?" Mr. Jung added.

taeng's face turned red with that awkward situation. Yeah, they are old enough, but how can Jessica be pregnant? They haven't doing it yet.

he smiled before answering Mr. Jung.

"appa. I don't think we need to rush things like that. Right time will come. I'm not saying that I don't want to, but those things are not just a simple situation. I don't want to ruin her career now. Let's all wait for the right time. I can WAIT even forever." Taeng said then smiled.

jessica felt something when she heard what taeyeon said.

"you're right taeyeon shi." Mr. Jung said.

"you're so lucky to have him jessica." 

Everyone were done with the dinner, Mrs. Jung and Krystal were washing the dishes and Mr. Jung was drinking his tea at the living room with taeyeon. Jessica went to her room to avoid taeng.

"so how long you've been together with my daughter?" Mr. Jung asked taeng.

"uhm? Almost two years appa.but?" Taeyeon smiled weakly, he doesn't know if he should tell the truth about their break up or what.

"But what?" Mr. Jung furrowed his eyebrows.

taeng sighed.

"we uhm? W-We just b-broke up a month ago." Taeng confessed.

"what?!!" 

"It's all my fault. I decided to broke up with her. I left and went back to the US." Taeng looked down 

"and now you're here? To win her back?"

"it's hard appa. But I do deserved everything. I was so stupid."

"why exactly you decided to leave?"

"uh? It's my grand mother. She always control my life ever since. She wants me to go back to look over our business. But,"

"but?"

"when I was there. I realized what I did to your daughter was so wrong. I acted like a child. I was so selfish. I just broke up with her and leave her without telling her the reasons why. so I talked to my grandmother and pursued her to let me live on my own."

unknown to them someone's listening to from the corner. Jessica was eavesdropping all the time. She heard everything and started to feel guilty for hating taeng.

It's almost 10 in the evening and Jessica decided to go back to their dorm.

"umma appa I have to leave now."

mr. Jung looked at taeng as if he wants taeng to make his move now.

"uh? I'm leaving too. Thanks for the dinner." Taeng butted in.

"okay! Be careful you two." 

Jessica went outside followed by taeyeon. she was about to open the door of her car when taeyeon grabbed her.

"what?"

"Uhm? C-can I drive you home?" 

"I can drive by myself." Jessica swatted his grip and tried to open her car again.

"please?" Taeng begged for once. He look at Jessica with sincerity.

jessica doesn't know what to do, she saw taengs's begging eyes. She felt pity about the latter. Taeng dragged her to his car and she didn't protest this time.

they were driving back to the city but taeng noticed that Jessica was dozing off already.

"she must be really tired." He pulled over the car fix Jessica's position so she would be comfortable.

he stared at the latter's face for a while then he smiled.

"you're so beautiful." He uttered.

he returned to his sit and started driving again. But instead of driving back, he make turn and drive to the lake, where they used to hang out before. 

----------

Yuri was preparing something when Tiffany surprised him.

"omo! What are you doing here my princess?"

"why you look so scared? Are you cheating on me? Huh?"

"oh no! No! I'm just shocked."

but the truth is, he was preparing something for Tiffany on their 1st month together. That's why he looked so scared.

"anyway. I heard Jessica and taeyeon are together now."

"oh really? Are they good again?"

"I'm not sure. But they just got their dinner at Jessica's parents." Tiffany explained

"that's good."  

He went near his princess and hugged her.

"I missed you my mushroom."

but Tiffany released from the hug.

"yah? Who's mushroom? Omo! I knew it! You're really cheating on me..."

"Aigoo! That's you! You're my princess and mushroom."

"Tsss. Yuri! Stop your nonsense! You're being caught already. Calling different name huh? Mushroom??? Mushroom your face!"

"iiihhhhh! It's really you! Cause? Uhm? Because you always suddenly pop out from somewhere. Remember at the mall before? And now here. That's why you're my mushroom. Don't be jealous." Yuri explained then started to pour her a kiss on her lips, cheeks, nose, neck. And when yuri was about to go lower his kiss. His phone rings..

beep!! Beep!!

"Aish!!!" Yuri was mad by this er.

"See? That's your other girlfriend yuri-ah!!!!" Tiffany yelled at him.

"sshhhh?" Yuri told her to shut up.

tiffany misunderstood that at first. She was about to hit yuri but when she heard who called she stopped.

"hello? Auntie?" Yuri answered the phone.

Yuri doesn't say a thing, he was just listening and nodding to the latter at the other line, but his face looks so down and black.

"I didn't know about that auntie. Okay, don't worry too much about taeyeon. I'll take care of him."

"no problem auntie."

they ended the call and yuri's face still looks so down.

"what happened?" Tiffany asked.

yuri sighed.

"Uhm? It's about taeng."

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] ba ba ba bammmmm!!! The end is near guys I can smell it... Whew! 😏