Chapter 13- Almost

I am forever

 

INCHEON INTL AIRPORT, S Korea

"Here we go again taeng!" 

"I know yul! Its like Dèjá vu"

Taeyeon tried to talk to the producer of the magazine to stick at the original plan and location for the shoot, he even asked them to look for another photographer instead. The producer ask him for a valid reason but he cant give any, so he has no choice but to comply on the contract or else he'll get sued for breaching it.. 

"Wow! Look taeng!" Yuri pointed a promotional billboard he saw at the airport.

"thats a nice shot!" Taeng said while nodding.

"they are big now eeh? Its been only a year and i didnt expect that they will be a phenomenon. Nation's girl group?" Yuri said while putting on his luggage at the trunk of the car.

"youre right yul!" Taeng gave him a weak smile.

"yuri's right, they are big now. She must have been forgotten about me. About us. Well there's no us to begin with. Am i too late sooyeon-ah?" Taeyeon thought then he browse the outside street of seoul.. He can see lots of billboard of the girls from here to there. He sighed at that.

"taeng! Were here!" Yuri trying to wake up the latter.

"uh? Yeah?" Taeng fell asleep while they were on the way to their place.

They didnt go the kim's place this time, the company provided them an accommodation for their stay here in seoul. 

"Is this the place?" Yuri asked the driver whos also hired by the company. 

"Yes sir kwon!" The driver said

"not bad!" Taeyeon said.

They went inside the villa and started to unpack all their things. 

"We have to be at the location this afternoon right?" Taeyeon asked yuri

"uh huh! Im kinda upset with that tho, they didnt even give us a chance to rest or something." Yuri complained.

after preparing for the shoot they are now on the way to the location. The location is on the province part of south korea.  Everything went well for their first day, they will be staying in korea for 2 months so they have more time to visit the places they want unlike before.

"taeng?" 

"Hmm?

"uhm? Never mind!"

yuri wants to ask taeyeon if he wants to meet the girls but he cant get the chance of uttering it to the latter. 

A week passed and everything went so well for kim and kwon.

yuri was watching TV. He has a feeling that he can see tiffany on a music show. Well his feelings never failed him. The girls are still promoting their new album and guess what they are having a concert in seoul next week.

"concert? Hmm?" Yuri thought.

unknown to yuri, taeyeon was about to get a glass of water when he noticed what yuri was watching..

"concert?" Taeyeon also thought.

 

SNSD Dorm

everybody was so busy preparing all the things they need for today, they have been so restless this whole month because of their comeback and upcoming tours. 

"Sunny unnie, is it true that taeyeon oppa and yuri oppa are here in seoul now?" Yoona asked sunny 

"hmm? I also heard about that but im not really sure, i might call taeng oppa." Sunny replied

"but if they are here, why are they not calling us? Or wanted to see us?" Yoona pouted

"i dont know yoong, maybe they are busy. And we are busy too, you know, they might be trying to contact us and things like that but i dont really know yoong!" 

While the two girls are talking about the oppas, jessica was silently eavesdropping at the two.

"is he here?" 

Jessica was still hoping for taeyeon to come back for her, after they left korea a year ago, she haven't heard any about taeng. She focused on her career but never in her life she forgot about the latter. 

"I knew he'll come back for me." She thought then smiled.

"Unnie lets go! We have to rehearse now!" Jessica heard seohyun called her.

"coming!"

 

After a week has passed.

"yah! Taeng where are you going?" Yuri asked taeyeon when he saw the latter wearing something casual.

"Uhm? Just there! Why? Where are you going?" Taeyeon then asked him back when he also noticed that yuri is wearing some decent clothes.

"just also there!" Yuri said then wink his eye

"eww! Kwon! Are you trying to hook some girls tonight?" Taeyeon said 

"lets just say, something like that." Yuri said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"well goodluck bro!" 

"Thanks! Anyway i have to go! See you later!" Yuri said then walk towards the door.

"Whats up with him?" Taeyeon thought then look at his wrist watch.

"omo! I better go. I cant be late" he said.

 

SEOUL STADIUM

okay girls! Are you ready for tonight?

"Ne!" The girls said in unison.

"the stadium is jammed pack now!" Sooyoung said while peeking from the back stage.

"omo! Im nervous!" Seohyun said

"just relax maknae! We are all nervous here!" Hyoyeon trying to calm down the latter.

Okay! Okay! Stand by! 5 minutes!!!

 

Yuri's POV

"Woah! There are lots of people here!"

"I shouldve invited taeng here. Hmm? Nah! He'll say no probably. He is so bitter." 

"I need to look for my seat number.. Hmm?"

"there!"

after seating there for a while yuri started to feel nervous

Dugeun! Dugeun!

"i can feel my heart beat. Oh my gahd! Im freaking nervous" 

"i hope she'll not notice me here, gosh! Thats embarrassing"

The lights turned off, indication that the show is now starting..

End of yuri's POV

 

yuri decided to watch the concert alone. He really wants to see tiffany so bad, he may looks like a stalker on the latter's eyes but he doesnt care. He now wants to do what he was supposed to do before, get the girl he likes...  Hwaiting!!

Taeyeon's POV

"​what am i doing here? Do i really need to be like this?" My thought

"i wonder if she can see me here, or any of them can notice me. I shouldve brought something to cover my face."

"omo! The lights turned off, its gonna start pretty soon i guess."

END OF TAENG's POV

 

The show started after five minutes the lights turned off.  Both taeng and yuri was feeling that their heartbeat was beating so fast when they saw the girls with their opening song...

Yuri cant hold back his feeling anymore, he stood up and started screaming like an idiot.

"Thats my girl! Wooh!" 

After that he got embarrassed by what he did when some of the crowds are looking at him with what-the- look.

"Sorry! Sorry!" He said then bowed to the crowed near him.

he get back to his sit trying to calm down.

"aish! She is so pretty! Im such a pabo!!!!" He said while scolding himself.

On the other side where taeyeon is,

"you said youll wait sooyeon-ah?" He thought while watching the show.

taeyeon was just having his moment. He doesnt show any happiness unlike what yuri was doing. 

"I wonder if shes happy now, well she looks happy. "

"Did i took so long sooyeon? Why? Why?"

taeyeon cant take back his feeling anymore, he wants to cry and scream. He wants to ask sooyeon to explain why did the latter didnt wait a little bit for him. He knows its his fault, its entirely his fault but he cant just believe that sooyeon didnt wait for him.

taeng was about to stand up from his sit when he heard a familiar voice and the crowd started to go crazy.

 

'Can you tell me
How can one miss what she's never had
How could I reminisce when there is no past
How could I have memories of being happy with you boy
Could someone tell me how can this be'
 
Taeyeon's eyes got widened and his body got stiffened on his sit, the girl was just at the center of the stage and playing the piano with the spot light on her.
 
'How could my mind pull up incidents
Recall dates and times that never happened
How could we celebrate a love that's too late
And how could I really mean the words I'm bout to say'
 
"so its really too late sooyeon-ah?" 
 
The lights turned off for a while and jessica stopped singing...
when the lights turned back on. He saw jessica was walking now going at the front side of the stage... Everyone was going crazy and hype, even him.
 
'I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss
At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you'
 
"i miss you too sooyeon-ah!"
 
"Your lips, your smile. I miss everything about you."
 
"you had me! You will always have me!" 
 
Taeyeon just keeps on mesmerizing jessica's voice.
 
"She's so lovely." 
 
Taeyeon continued listening to the latter, he just cant believe why did he let this girl slipped from him, this princess, why did he hurt her before. He is such a pabo. And now its too late for him.
 
'I cannot believe I let you go
Or what I should say is I shoulda grabbed you up and never let you go
I shoulda went out with you
I shoulda made you my boo boy
Yes that's one time I shoulda broke the rules
 
I shoulda went on a date
Shoulda found a way to escape
Shoulda turned a almost into 
If it happens now its to late
How could I celebrate a love that wasn't real
And if it didn't happen why does my heart feel
 
I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss
At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
 
I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you'
 
After jessica finished her solo performance, she didnt know that she left taeyeon's mouth agape. Taeyeon cannot believe what he just watched. He knew that jessica was really an amazing singer but this was his first time listening to her. And that song really hits him.
 
"is that song for me sooyeon-ah?" He thought
 
"aish! Pabo kim! Why would she sing a song for you? You hurt her and now she's happy. Why should she? Thats non sense taeng! Thats not for you! Shes happy now! Dont ruin her life again!" He mentally scold himself and just looked down..
 
 
The concert lasted for 2 and a half hours.. 
He was just about to go to the exit when someone called him.
 
 
"Taeng?" 
 
....................................................
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N] The said song was Almost - Jessica Jung and the scene was from their concert... I really really love that amazing performance of her. The way she played the piano and sung it. Even her dress that night was just so perfect!!!! Everything about her is perfect to be honest... Lol...
 
well anyway thanks again for the upvoters, commentors, whos trying to give me ideas. Appreciate that. And the subscribers.. Viewers... Thanks everyone...