Chapter 57 - Another Goodbye

I am forever
 
 
"Yah! Taeng! What's happening to you??" Yuri gently hits taeng, he noticed that the latter's been spacing out for days already.
 
"..."
 
"bro?!!"
 
"I'm sorry Yul, I want to be alone." Taeng said then he stood up but yuri grabbed his arm.
 
"here we are again taeng! I told you, you can talk to me! And you know that right?"
 
taeng took a deep breath.
 
"I know that Yul. But-"
 
"I know what's bothering you taeng! I know you've been thinking about Jessica's situation."
 
"Not only that bro." Taeng went back sitting.
 
"hay!" He sighed again.
 
yuri just looked at him, stating that he can continue what he's saying.
 
"her manager talked to me."
 
"and?"
 
"they want me to stay away from Jessica."
 
"Bwooo? Are they serious?"
 
taeng just nodded. He doesn't really know how to react with that.
 
"but? Does Jessica know about this?"
 
"I have no idea Yul, like I said. I haven't got any chance to talk to her yet."
 
"I bet she won't let that happen taeng. Trust her." 
 
Taeng kept in silence then he buried his face on his both palm.
 
"everything will be fine bro." Yuri patted taeng's shoulder.
 
--------
 
a week had passed after the incident. Jessica was so damn worried why taeng hasn't been calling her.
 
"yah! Tiff! Do you know what happened to taeyeon?"
 
"huh? I heard he's just staying at home. Yuri said he hasn't been getting along with tae tae oppa too."
 
"I wonder what's happening." She sighed.
 
 Another week has passed again, still no signs of taeyeon. Jessica doesn't have time to check or go to taeyeon, they've been flying to japan back and forth. All she can do was to try calling him and ask Tiffany to ask yuri.
 
--------
 
"hey bro!"
 
"hmm?"
 
"are you still having problem with Jessica? She's been asking Tiffany to ask me where are you or if you're doing fine."
 
taeng sighed.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
"Good you came."
 
"uh? Yeah." Taeyeon said weakly.
 
"so I will be brief, I don't want to make things hard for everybody."
 
"okay." 
 
"You perfectly know why I ask to meet you here Kim taeyeon, right?"
 
"I guess." 
 
Feeling so down and afraid of what might happen, taeng was just so quiet and uncomfortable with the guy in front of him.
 
"Okay so, you're aware of what happened Mr. Kim."
 
 Taeng nodded.
 
"I do think that if you keep seeing Jessica, it would just caused her no good. I mean, you know how her career goes and how people reacts to it. And I want you to understand that."
 
"I understand. I will make my way, if you think I am no good for her then I'll take a distance." Taeng said while holding his tears and clenching his teeth.
 
"it's good that you understand. Well, thank you for not making things hard Mr. Kim."
 
"..."
 
"don't you want to say goodbye to her? I can give you a day and that's it. Just to make things clear for her. And to-"
 
"Tss! Say goodbye? A day?" Taeng chuckled.
 
"For what? To make things harder for us? Im good like this. I'm afraid that I might not let her go when I See her again. Thanks! But no thanks!" Taeng said then he stood up.
 
"I'll go ahead now." He bowed to the latter and walked out.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
---------
 
"Wait? So, you're saying now that you're giving up Jessica?" Yuri asked.
 
"I am trying Yul."
 
yuri stood up.
 
"that's non sense Kim taeyeon!! What the are you thinking?" Yuri scolded him.
 
"well what do you want me to do? Huh? I don't want her to suffer because of me! I am no good for her career yuri! I am making things hard for her!!! Can't you see? She's been fine and okay since I came in!!" He yelled at yuri while his whole body was shaking.he remembered what Jessica's manager told him.
 
"I AM NO GOOD FOR HER!!"
 
Yuri was shocked with taeng's burst out. he didn't say a word, but he comforted him instead.
 
taeng closed his eyes, he was expecting yuri to act like this, but his mind was so in chaos and he can't afford any depressing things now, he might end up being crazy. he took a deep breath.
 
"I'm sorry bro, I'm not on my own mind. I didn't mean to burst out what I'm feeling right now on you." 
 
"I understand taeng. Just so you know, you can always talk to me okay? And I'm sorry I've been insensitive about how you feel." Yuri patted and put his arm on taeng's shoulder.
 
"thanks bro, and no worries, I know you're just worried. But yeah. I made up my mind about Jessica and I. She'll be fine and eventually get back to her old life without me." Taeng said while trying to fake a smile.
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
[A/N] sorry for the delay of my updates these days, and this short update. I've been so busy, and besides this winter is making me lazy. Brrrr.. So cold. Everyone who's experiencing snow right now, be very careful. Don't catch colds.
 
updated!
~Kbye! 👊