Chapter 56 - Miss Korea

I am forever

Taeng and Jessica landed in Seoul after a 13 hour flight, the two acted strangers by the time their feet touched the land.

'I'll see you later my baby.. :('

jessica read a text message from taeng who's literally walking beside her going to the exit of the airport. she giggled while typing back a message for him.

'Youre cute. Stop pouting taengoo ah!'

taeng read the message and glanced at the latter beside him, he can't help himself with this weird situation. 

'I just feel empty sooyeon ah. You're just 2 feet away from me but I can't hold you.'

after taeng sent the message, he saw bunch of people running towards them, well running to jessica to be exact. Fans started to take photos, and chaos at the airport starting to commence. taeng suddenly felt danger for Jessica. No one was there to protect her, no manager, no other members, no security. People were starting to act crazy then he felt that people were actually pushing him and others just to have a glimpse of Jessica Jung.

"hay!" He sighed. 

"Hah! Do I need to fight with these people in the future?" He chuckled.

taeng stayed where he was standing when he heard people shouting and running towards Jessica with a different manner, more like everyone's panicking about something. he grabbed someone and asked what happened.

"hey! What's happening?" He asked curiously.

"ah! Jessica passed out! But I'm not sure why." The guy said.

"Bwooo?" Taeng immediately runs towards Jessica and shush all the people there, he doesn't care anymore what would those people think who he was.

"yah! Move!"

"out of my way!!!!"

taeng successfully came where Jessica was. He saw the latter lying lifelessly at the floor. Everyone were too shocked and afraid of the situation so no one dares to touch Jessica.

"oh my god! Sooyeon ah!!!!" Taeng screamed out of fear. He grabbed Jessica's body and tap her cheeks.

"hey!! Wake up!! Sooyeon ah! Sooyeon ah!! Jung sooyeon!!" taeng tried to wake her up. His tears were about to fall down when Jessica opened her eyes slowly and groaned in pain on her head.

"thank goodness!" Taeng suddenly hugged the latter then his tears finally rolled down and that caused everyone there to start whispering and taking photos of the said situation.

"can you stand up bab-- Jessica?" Taeng asked her and Jessica just nodded. 

Taeng helped her to stand up and walk towards the infirmary of the airport, there, he left Jessica for a while and stepped out of the infirmary, he didn't expect people were waiting outside. By the time he opened the door, flashing lights from cameras and some weird questions faced him.

"annyeong hasseyeo! Can we ask who you are?"

"what's your relationship with Jessica Jung?"

"are you Ms. Jessica's boyfriend?"

taeng was so agitated with these reporters, instead of asking her condition, why ask about personal things? he sighed. 

"Uhm? .." Taeng was thinking of a good answer to their questions. He thought that ignoring these people will just make the situation worst. Besides, he really needs to clear up this mess.

"Who are you? What's your relationship?" He heard that question again.

"uhm!? I'm.. I'm her ... I'm her manager!" Taeng finally said something valid.

"but why did you cry? And you acted like you two are dating." One reporter asked.

"well, who wouldn't? She's an important person and besides, aren't you supposed to ask her condition? Not just some irrelevant questions?" Taeng said then he walked out of the scene. He called Tiffany to tell her what happened and to send someone to pick up Jessica there, as much as he wants to stay with Jessica, he doesn't want to heat up the issue so he decided to just leave.

----------

"wow taeng! You're an instant celebrity now!!" Yuri when he saw taeng's interview in the internet.

"Tss! Celebrity your Yul! I just hope people will buy it and just forget what happened. I'm kinda nervous of the outcome of what happened."

"I know how you feel bro! But I think it will be hard to just convince people, you cried ! You cried and hugged her taeng!"

"Aish! Another problem? You think?" Taeng asked.

yuri just looked at him and shrugged.

 

taeng keeps on watching the fan cams and the reporter's interview of him over and over that night, he can't believe that such thing just happened.

"Aish!" He forcefully shut down his laptop and jump on his bed.

"I wonder what happened now to sooyeon." He thought, he didn't get a chance to talk to Jessica yet Or anyone on Jessica's side after the incident. He just got a text message from Krsytal that she's okay and don't worry. After that no calls and text from them.

-------------

 

"oh my unnie! Are you okay?" Krystal asked.

"yeah! Just a little dizzy, but I'm okay. What about taengoo?" 

"He's fine unnie, I texted him that everything's fine and don't worry, but unnie, have you watched his interview? Oh my god!!!" 

"Huh? What interview?" Jessica furrowed .

"he was so cool at the interview unnie, but I smells trouble...hay!" Krystal sighed then she let jessica watched all the fan cams.

"omo!! He did that?" Jessica asked.

"uh huh!"

"he cried? He's so sweet. Oh my taengoo." Jessica hugged herself and started to spazz like a crazy fan girl.

"yah! Unnie! That's not the problem now! Everyone thinks that he is your boyfriend."

"but he really is!" Jessica said like there's no problem about that.

"unnie!!!!" Krystal whined with her sister's ignorant answer.

"arraseo! Hay! But he said he's my manager, right? Let's just hope everyone buys that."

Krystal nodded then suddenly Jessica's phone rings.

"hello?"

"yah! Jessica Jung sooyeon!!!!!!" Jessica pulled her phone away from her ear after that scream on the other line.

"omo! Manager oppa? Why are you screaming????"

"why? Huh? Why? You're deadmeat Jessica Jung!!!!" The former heard her manager said on the line.

Jessica listened to what her manager was saying on the line, she just kept mum and quiet the whole 30 minutes of scolding.

"unnie what happened?" Krystal asked her after she hung up the phone.

"nothing." Jessica just shook her head.

"you look unhappy unnie, I know something happened." Krystal insisted.

"hay!" Jessica sighed.

"manager oppa is so mad. Hay!" She sighed again.

"well, you can't blame him unnie. What happened this time is no joke. Maybe the two of you needs to explain what is happening." Krystal advised.

"yeah. He wants to talk to taeyeon. But I'm afraid krys. What if they'll ask us to break up? Oettoke?" She pouted.

"everything will be fine unnie. Just hold on to each other. But I suggest that you shouldn't meet taeng oppa for now. You better let the issue subside first." 

"You're right. Ugh!!! I hate this!!! I'm stuck here now that they gave me a week to rest. Aish!!! I should be spending it with taengoo.." Jessica complained..

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

updated! 

~Kbye! 👊