Chapter 7 - The Truth pt. 2

I am forever

[a/n] this is just the continuation of the last chapter.

 

" hay!" Yuri released a deep breath. "i shouldn't have insisted in going here, its my fault" he said while closing taeng's door.

THE MORNING COMES

Yuri checked taeyeon on his room right away when he woke up.

"taeng?"  Taeng wasnt in his room

"taeyeon!?" 

"He is not here. Where is he?" Yuri's thought.

He was about to call taeyeon when he heard some noises at the kitchen.

"what are you doing?" Yuri said

"omo! You scared me" taeyeon startled. "Cant you see im cooking?" He added.

"i know! But why?"yuri said

"yul youre weird! Cause im hungry! Are you okay?"taeyeon asked him.

"i uhm? Yeah! Of course im okay! Are you okay taeng?" Yuri cant bring up what happened last night so he is being weird. "hmm? Taeng?" 

"Yes yul?"

"I told you we are staying here for 3 months right?" 

Taeyeon just nodded.

"we can book our flight back to the US by the end of this week taeng." Yuri said

taeyeon just furrowed his brows.

"why? Are we done already?" He asked yuri curiously.

"Uhm? Not yet. But i think we should go back now. I think staying here is no good." Yuri explained.

taeyeon nodded. "Okay its up to you bro!"

After having breakfast yuri went to the mall to buy something, he invited taeyeon but the latter just want to stay home.

YURI's POV

"I hope they have the latest lens for my camera here."

uhm? OMO! i was walking to the mall when i saw someone very familiar to me, its tiffany. I didnt recognize her at first cause shes wearing some weird disguise.I was about to enter to a random store to hide but too late she noticed me and now walking towards my direction.

"ooh hi yuri oppa, didnt expect to see you here." She said then smiled.

ooh! Gahd there she goes again with that smile.

"he..llloo? Tifff...anny." I stuttered

"are you here alone oppa? Where's taetae oppa?"

"taetae?" I said 

"uhm? Taeyeon oppa hehe." She explained

whats with the nickname? Taetae? Eww! Are they close? Youre deadmeat kim!!!! 

"Uhm? Oppa?"

"yes tiffany?"

"ill be leaving now, its nice meeting you here"

i saw her turned her back on me, sadness runs thru my veins. Its now or never kwon yuri! You are great remember? Do something!!!

"uhm? Wa..it? Tiiff..any!"

she looks back smiling. "Yes?"

OOOH! My goodness! This girl is killing me! Stop! Yuri your sanity!!! 

"Did you ..uhm? Ha...ve? Lun..cchhh yeeettt?" Did i just stutter again? Yes i did! Ugh! Gahd please help me with this.. "Do ... Y..ou? Uhm?? Want? To have lunch with me?" I said. Oh yes i did!

"No." Her words make my whole world crashed into pieces.

she smiled then "no i haven't eaten yet, and yes lets have lunch cause im so hungry now!" 

Phew! My world started to be whole again! Seriously? Why is this girl always making me feel like this!!! Anyway she started walking and im just behind following her like a dog. Then she stopped, i almost bump unto her back.

"Where do you want to eat oppa?"

"you decide" i answered.

"okay lets try this one. I havent been here before."

"okay."

she went inside the restaurant and im following her, i can see her behind. Her hips are swaying. "Nice eeh?" I chuckled. She look at me signaling to seat now.

the food arrived then we started eating. Its so quite. No ones urging to start a conversation. Its awkward. Until...

"so oppa i heard your from states?"

"uhm? Yeah. Taeyeon and i grew up in California"

"really? Wow oppa i also grew up in california, also jessica." 

We started talking about our hometown. Less awkward now to be honest. So far im enjoying her company until....

"so oppa youve known taetae oppa for 10years wow thats long huh?"

"uhm? Yeah i guess." Why does she keeps asking about taeyeon? Does she like him? Ooh no!!!

"does your parents not against it?" She said

"against what?" What is this girl talking about.

"about your relationship?"

"huh? What relationship?" Okay this girl is being weird. Shes weird than me. 

"Its okay oppa, i fully understand. If youre not ready. But im telling you im not against to gay couple, just so you know you can-----"

okay i need to cut her now, her words are now sinking on my mind..

"what are you talking about? Who's in a relationship!? And whos uhm??? Gay?"
 
"you and taetae oppa, isn't?"
 
"NO WAY!"

END OF YURI's POV

 

TAEYEON's POV

I was lying down my back on bed thinking about a certain girl, jessica.

"is she sooyeon?" Yes!

"Woah! I cant believe it. She grew up so pretty." Cause shes really pretty! Youre just blind before!

"Can she recognize me? I dont think she does. If so why she isnt approaching me?" She recognize you midget! 

"thats why she so familiar eeh?" Yes pabo!

"should i ask her?" Get her!

"what if it only happened that they have the same initials?" Aish kim taeyeon!

"i better go ask someone" you should be!

(okay i am the one who is answering to taeng's questions in life. Dont be confused..) back to the story.

"hello?"

"uhm hello? Sunny-ah?"

"ooh hi oppa? You call?"

"i uhm? Yeah. Hmm? I need the umm?" Go taeng! "ah can you give me the list of the full name of your members? You know? Uhm i need it to fill some uhm? Papers. Yeah papers.." Geez kim taeyeon! Youre a bad liar!!!

"ooh okay oppa, write it down"

"its choi sooyoung, tiffany hwang, seo juhyun, im yoona, jessica jung, kim hyoyeon and of course me, sunny lee..."

"you got it oppa?"

jessica jung eeh? Hmmm..

"oppa? Still there?"

"ooh yeah! Thanks sunny i got it"

we hung up the call.

Jessica jung? Jung sooyeon? Hmm? Sunny doesnt use her korean name sunkyu, so sooyeon uses jessica instead?

"ugh!" I scratched my head out of frustration.

END OF POV

 

Boom!!!! 

Taeyeon heard a loud slamming of door downstairs..

"yuri is that you?" He shouted

yuri didnt answer. He saw yuri slouching at the couch, face looks so angry..

"what's up with the door slamming bro?" Taeyeon said. "Have you found the lens?" He added

yuri just smirked at him.

"no! Its because of that dirty minded brat girl!" Yuri said 

"huh? Whos girl?" Taeng confused

"I didnt know that besides from being beautiful she also has a very dirty mind, i cant believe her taeng! What makes her think of that? Thats totally non sense, right? She's a dirty minded judgmental chic! Ugh!" Yuri said exasperatedly

"i dont get you bro! Can you explain it more further?" Taeng complained.

"im telling you taeng! You will not believe what that dirty minded eyesmiler think about us! She just ruined my day" Yuri continued.

yuri keeps on complaining about what happended to him and he didnt even bother to explain it clearly to taeyeon. Taeyeon knows that when his bestfriend started doing this he will not stop unless,

"awww! Whats that for?" Taeyeon hit him with a throwpillow.

So yuri started explaining everything to taeyeon, when i say everything it means from the moment he saw tiffany then the 'nice eh?' Scene and so on....

"BWOO!!!!" Taeyeon burst out.

"see? I told you taeng!" Yuri said 

"but why? How? When?" Taeyeon asked.

"i dont know bro but im telling you that girl is something else, i dont know where the hell she got that idea" yuri answered

"did you asked her?"

"i uhm? No!"

"pabo kwon yuri you shoudve ask her!"

"i freaked out kim!

FLASHBACK

"what are you talking about? Who's in a relationship!? And whos uhm??? Gay?"
 
"you and taetae oppa, isn't?"
 
"NO WAY!"
 
the girl infront if yuri got startled by his sudden burst out. 
"For your information Ms. Hwang, i didnt know why i invited you to have lunch with me today, and to tell you honestly you are so beautiful, from the very first time i saw you, the way you smile? Its one of a kind. Its breath taking. But? I didnt know you also have a dirty mind. Thank you for your company, i did enjoyed it."  Yuri stood up. "I dont think i can still eat my lunch." He added and about to leave, "and by the way enjoy your meal Miss." He said then leave a couple of bills at the table. "My treat!"  He then leave.
the girl stayed at her sit mouth agape..
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
SNSD DORM
 
Tiffany was looking so down and stressed out after what happened..
 
"tiff? You okay?" Jessica asked.
 
"uhm? I dont know. I messed up jess."
 
"why what happened?"
 
tiffany explained everything to jessica..
 
"omg! Tiff thats embarassing!"
 
"Thanks jess! Youre so comforting!"
 
while talking about what happened someone came in..
 
"hello unnies!!" Yoona said happily.
 
the two unnies look at each other and grabbed yoona at her collar.
 
"yah! Unnie what are you doing? Is this some kinda joke?" Yoona said while trying to be free.
 
"how could you Im yoona!! This is all your fault!" Tiffany blurt out..
 
"okay unnie its my fault no matter what my fault is im sorry! Just free me now!" Yoona said
 
"no yoona! This is serious!" Jessica said
 
Yoona stayed quite and furrowed her eyebrows,
Omo! Did they found out? Yoona thought..
 
"yes yoona! We found out!" Jessica said seems know how to read minds..
 
"aish!!" Thats the only word came out from her big mouth.
 
Yoona apologies and explained everything, she said that she was just trying to take a revenge on yuri for messing her grade school days before... She said that yuri told everyone on their campus that shes a lesbian and that time everyone dont like  to be her friends and she became loner but after that yuri apologies to her and they became friends...
 
That night both jessica and tiffany cant fall to sleep. They are thinking on how to face the two tomorrow at the studio.. Of course they would think that the two would know that all of them are making wrong issues, more like false information...
 
JESSICA's POV
 
"So he is not gay!"
 
"i know he is not!"
 
"how could a cute and handsome guy be so gay?" I giggled.
 
"omo! Why am i giggling?"
 
"uh oh!!! No! No! No!"
 
"do i like him? ... Still?"
 
"no jess! Cant be!"
 
"he forgot about you!!!"
 
TIFFANY's POV
 
"so he is not gay!"
 
"For your information Ms. Hwang, i didnt know why i invited you to have lunch with me today, and to tell you honestly you are so beautiful, from the very first time i saw you, the way you smile? Its one of a kind. Its breath taking. But? I didnt know you also have a dirty mind. Thank you for your company, i did enjoyed it." 
 
I recalled what yuri told me earlier.
 
"did he just confessed to me?" I smiled at the idea and i can feel my heart pounding fast..
 
"Oh my gahd!" 
"Why?"