Chapter 68 - It's happening again

I am forever


"Please...."

Jessica was still shaking and her mind went blank while a river if tears were running to her cheeks.

"Stay still sooyeon ah." Taeyeon begged but jessica removed taeng's arm from her back and faced him.

"Soo...sooyeon ah..." 

"...."

"I don't know what should I do, I know that what I did was so stupid. I know you hate me. I know...." Taeyeon was saying something when Jessica's palm hits his right cheek.

PAK!

Jessica closed her eyes then she took a deep breath.

"You always don't know. That's always your excuses. YOU DONT KNOW!!!" Jessica finally shouts out her feelings.

Taeyeon just remained quiet and looking down.

"And now you're coming here, still you don't know? What are you expecting me do? act as if nothing happened? Act like I don't know?"

Jessica was waiting for taeyeon to say at least something. 

"..."

"What now? You're just gonna stay like that? Huh?"

"..."

Taeyeon still not saying or move his head at least and jessica finds it weird then she felt that something is not right happening to taeyeon.

"Yah!" She looked at taeyeon's face and she was so shocked with what she saw.

"Oh? Oh my God!! Kim taeyeon!!!!"

Jessica saw taeyeon's face was all sweaty and his whole body is shaking, eyes wide open with tears running.

"Omo!!! W-what's happening to you?" Jessica started panicking and doesn't know what to do but after she made her mind together, she called the emergency.

----------


"Unnie? Unnie what happened?"

Jessica was just sitting at the waiting room of the hospital.

"Krys..." She then hugged Krystal when she saw her.

"What happened unnie? Is he okay?" Krystal asked.

Jessica shook her head.

"It's all my fault... I shouldn't have done that..it's my fault krys.." Jessica started crying.

Krystal who doesn't know what's going on just comforted her sister.

"Everything's gonna be alright unnie."


"Uhm? Are you the guardian?" A doctor finally came to explain what happened.

"Yes doc, what happened to him? Is he okay?" Jessica asked.

"We weren't sure about his condition at first, but when we found his record 15 years ago, we've concluded that he has PTSD." The doctor said.

Jessica furrowed after hearing what the doctor said.

"I don't understand doc, what is PTSD? And you said his record 15 years ago?" She asked.

"That's right, PTSD is post traumatic stress disorder. And we found out that he had this after his traumatic accident, and we also got his record on a hospital in the US, we aren't just sure about it but we saw that he had his therapy again 2 years ago." The doctor explained.

"2 years ago?"

"Correct, I'll be talking to his doctor there to make sure that he'll be fine here. I'll get back to you after that. So if you excuse me miss, I gotta go."

Jessica just nodded then she bowed. She walked inside taeng's room and seeing the latter lying down there made her heart feel so guilty. What happened that time and when she slapped taeyeon's face must be the reason of triggering back his sickness. 

"It's my fault taengoo, I'm sorry." She grabbed taeyeon's hand and caress it while tears are starting to pour again from her eyes.

"I didn't know that you've been into so much hardship taengoo ah. I'm so sorry." 

She hasn't gotten any sleep yet since the incident so she cried herself to sleep while sitting beside taeyeon. 


-------


"I'm sorry fany ah. We didn't get the chance to finish our honeymoon." 

"No worries yuri, it's an emergency so we have to get back and hurry." 

"Thanks. You can go ahead and rest now, I'll be picking up auntie at the airport." 

Yuri bids goodbye to his lovely wife after they get back from their honeymoon when they found out what happened to taeyeon and now he's heading to the airport to pick up taeyeon's mom.

"Auntie!!" Yuri shouted after sighting taeyeon's mom.

"Oh yuri ah what happened?." Taeyeon's mom said but yuri notice a worried face to her.

"I have no idea auntie, I also just got back from Europe, I just got a call and I rushed back here. But I heard it's about his PTSD." Yuri said.

Mrs. Kim sighed.

"I knew this is coming." She said.

"What do you mean auntie? I thought he's fine now, that was 15 years ago already."

While the two are heading to the hospital where taeyeon is admitted, Mrs. Kim explained everything to yuri. 


----------


"Krys?" 

"Oh yuri oppa?" 

"What happened? Where's Jessica?"

"She's inside, she's been there, she's not even eating yet, I'm afraid that she'll be the next one who'll get sick is she continues what she's doing." Krystal said.

Yuri nodded and entered the room with Mrs. Kim

"Jessica..." Yuri woke her up.

"Hmmm..." Jessica sat up and saw yuri and Mrs. Kim, by the time she saw taeyeon's mom, she started crying hard again.

"Auntie, I'm so sorry.... It's all my fault..." 

"Shhhh... No need to say sorry jessica, this is no ones fault. Don't do this to yourself." Mrs. Kim hugged her.

"That's right jessica, go ahead and have some rest, we'll be here now to watch him." Yuri said.

"No, I can't leave him." Jessica shook her head.

"Jessica please? My son will not be happy to see you like that when he wakes up. Eat and rest. We'll call you when he wakes up. Okay?"

Jessica looked at taeyeon first then she just agrees to leave for now then she'll comeback tonight.

---------

Krystal accompanied her sister home that night, but nothing changed, she still doesn't want to eat and sleep. 

"Unnie please? Just take a little of this food at least."

"..."

"Unnie!!!!"

"WHAT?!!" Jessica yelled back.

"Don't do this unnie. He's not dead! He's okay!! Why are you acting like he's gone.? ?!" Krystal who's being frustrated about the way her sister acted was so done already. 

"You don't understand krys! You don't!" Jessica ran away to her room and locked it.

Krystal just sighed and after a little while she heard a phone ringing.

"Oh? It's unnie's phone." Krystal took it and saw that the call is coming yuri.

"Hello?" 

"Jess?"

"Uhm? It's me krys. She's in her room, give me one second oppa, I'll give her the phone."

Krystal knocked and called jessica.

"Unnie! Yuri oppa is on the phone."

Without a second jessica went out of her room and answered yuri on the other line.

"Hello? What happened Yul? Is he okay?" 

"Uhm? He's awake now, but there's uhm?... one problem." Yuri said in hesitant.

"Huh? WHAT?!!!" 

 

 


 

[A/N] heol~~~ I'm back.. 

Sorry sorry for being hiatus for a month... So busy with work.. 

 

-updated!

-Kbye! 👊