Chapter 12 - Moving on

I am forever

 

Its been a year since taeyeon and yuri left korea. Everything seems fine for the both of them. They even established their own name in photography world. They are now considered as one of the best photographer in the US. They also do overseas. They have met some of the famous models, celebrities and artist. Photo shoot there, photo shoot here. One whole year have pass and they didnt even mind it.

"Taeng!" Yuri called 

"Yes?" Taeyeon answered

"have you checked our new project?" Yuri said while cleaning his camera.

"Uh huh. Why?" He asked

"uhm? Nothing" yuri then smiled

"It might be my last project for now yul." 

"Huh? Why?" Yuri raised his one eyebrow

"i told you i want to build a cafe, im gonna focus on that first. But im still thinking about it bro." Taeng explained then he the TV.

he was browsing on the channels when a certain program caught their attention.

"okay our next performers so nyeo shi dae! Its a comeback stage for them. Lets give them a round of applause!"

Both taeyeon and yuri got shocked of what they are watching right now.

a smile came from yuri's lips.

"she's still pretty" his thought.

as for taeng he feels happy to see jessica yet something in his heart is aching.

FLASHBACK

Taeyeon was browsing the internet to search for a good place to start his cafe. When suddenly he feels like searching for jessica's name on the browser. He Usually do that tho, Search for any news about the latter just to know whats going on with her. His eyes widened about whats the latest news.

"JESSICA JUNG AND OK TAECYEON DATING"

thats the headline! At first he was hesitant to believe but when he saw the photos from the paparazzi he started to feel sad and angry.

"i probably took so long, cant blame her" he thought. "Too late." He added and just smiled bitterly.  

END OF FLASHBACK

 

They are still watching the show, everything was full of silence,

"Taeng?" Yuri broke it

"hmm?" Taeyeon answered

"Do you think we should visit korea?" Yuri asked him while his eyes still focus on the TV

"I dont know, but if you want you can go ahead yul, i told you already that dont mind me right?" Taeng replied.

"dont you want to be happy taeng?"

"im happy yul" taeyeon said and smiled weakly.

"taeng i thought you'll try? You said you'll going to face your fears and learn how to deal with everything?" Yuri said

FLASHBACK

"hello?" 

"Hello yuri-shi?" 

"Hi auntie you call? Hows taeng?" Yuri greeted Mrs. Kim

"Yuri do you know what is happening to Taeyeon lately? Ever since the both of you came back from korea, he's been acting weird. There are times that he will come home very late and drunk, or sometimes he will be gone for 3 days without telling us. At first i wasnt really worried cause i thought you were together but when i talked to your mom and found out that he's not with you then i started to feel bothered about it" Mrs. Kim said

"omo! Auntie i didnt know that he's been like that.  I better talk to him, i will let you know auntie, dont worry too much" yuri assured to the latter that taeng will be alright.

Yuri knew about taeyeon's rebellion but he didnt expect that it would be worst like this, he went to the bar where taeng usually go.

"hi Mr. Kwon!" The bartender greeted him.

"is taeng here?" Yuri asked

the bartender pointed the room at the corner of the bar. "There!"

"thanks!"

yuri opened the door and saw taeyeon's body lying on the couch. Already passed out from drinking too much.

"Yah! Taeyeon-ah! What the heck are you doing with your life!" Yuri scold him, tho he knew taeyeon cant here him.

He helped taeyeon to get up.

"aish! This kid!"

"Sooyeon-ah..."Yuri heard taeyeon murmured something

"sooyeon-ah?" Yuri furrowed his eyesbrows.

yuri carried taeyeon to the car, he wants to bring taeyeon to their house but he doesnt want Mrs. Kim to be worried about taeng again seeing his condition right now, so he decided to just bring taeyeon at their condo.

"hello auntie? This is yuri im with taeyeon right now, dont worry about him. Thanks!" Yuri just leave a voice message to the latter.

when they were at the condo, yuri put taeng to the bed.

"sooyeon-ah?" He heard taeyeon again

"im sorry sooyeon-ah!" The drunk taeyeon murmured.

"i wonder whos sooyeon?" Yuri thought then leave taeyeon in his room.

that morning, yuri woke up to prepare something that would help taeyeon with his hang over.

"Bro?" Taeyeon asked curiously

"waddup taeng? Hang over?" Yuri asked while putting the soup at the table.

"what happened? Why am i here?" 

"I dont know! Haha you were knocking at my door last night and you keep on screaming 'sooyeon-ah!' "Yuri exaggeratedly.

taeyeon's eyes widened when he heard the name sooyeon.

"i DID that?!!" Taeyeon burst out, he cannot believe it.

"bro! Take it easy!" Yuri said

"yeah you did some of that, some are just my story." He added then laugh

taeyeon rolled his eyes and started to dig on his food.

"seriously bro. Who is sooyeon?" Yuri asked

taeyeon started to tell and explain everything to yuri.

"JESSICA JUNG?" Yuri screamed

taeyeon nodded.

"taeng! Youre an assh*le! How come you let jessica jung slipped from your hands!? Oh my gahd!" Yuri burst out.

"there he goes again!" Taeyeon thought

"says the one who let TIFFANY HWANG slipped!" Taeyeon said in sarcasm

"thats different case bro! She likes you, and you like her!" Yuri said 

"I cant yul! I do not deserve her!" 

"What are you talking about taeng?"

"im afraid that at the end i might just hurt her, i dont want to lose her. So its better this way, she's not mine, theres no way i could feel the pain of losing her." Taeyeon explained

"i dont understand taeng!"

"yul, you know how i feel. Id rather be alone than being with someone who eventually will leave. Your my only friend yul, im happy and contented with what i have. My family. I dont know what ----" taeyeon got cut by yuri

"taeng your being ridiculous! Shes not gonna leave you! Why are thinking so much negative?"

"but everybody leaves me! I dont want to feel so much pain again! I dont want to be the dumb taeyeon who cant talk and useless." He started to cry remembering his childhood.

yuri patted the latters shoulder

"i understand taeng, but you have to move on with your life. I cannot guarantee that What happened to you before will not happen again, no body knows! But taeng stop being so selfish, being hurt is a part of being in love!"

taeyeon just shaking his head.

"and you said youre happy? Tss. Contented? Thats totally bullsh*t taeyeon! Then why are you drowning yourself into alcohol? Huh?"

"... I .. I just want to!" Taeyeon said

"taeng! You have to open up! Not everyone will hurt you! I bet your grandpa wants you to be happy too. He didnt gave up his life for you to be like these!"

taeyeon's mind lighted up by what yuri said.

"like these? Why? Does my life really a mess? Am i wasting the life that grandpa saved for his own?" Taeyeon thought then looked at yuri

"what should i do yul?"

Yuri smiles to the latter...

after that taeyeon's trying his hard to open up with everybody, starting his new life as what he told jessica before. He needs to be a new taeyeon! Jessica is waiting for him. He better be a good one. And also by the help of yuri, they are exploring everything new that would help him up.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Ding dong!

they heard the doorbell of their condo.

"i got it!" Yuri said

"hello sir!" Its their assistant

"hi whats up?" Yuri greeted him coolly

"come on in" he added

they went to where taeyeon is started to discuss something.

"sir, have you heard about the change of location for the upcoming shoot?" 

"Huh? Change of location? But its gonna be tomorrow right? Why sudden? And where's the location?"

"In korea sir"

"WHAT?" Both taeng and yuri burst out by what they heard.

yuri just smirked.

but for taeyeon his mind and heart are having a battle right now.