Chapter 49 - Love Shadow

I am forever

 

Jessica was lying down at the back stage after that 2 night concert in japan. 

"Ahhhh.. I'm so tired." She said while trying to get some rest.

she's about to close her eyes when someone called her.

"Jessica, someone's looking for you..."

she stood up and went to where the person who's looking for her was.

--------

 

"bro are you sure you feel better now?"

"yep! I'm feeling okay now. And besides I don't want to stay here anymore."

taeyeon already got the permission to leave the hospital after 3 days of being admitted.

Yuri drove taeyeon and Mrs. Kim back to their house. taeng was siting at the passenger sit beside yuri, and his mom's at the back.

"taeng? Are you okay?" Yuri asked when he noticed the latter was zoning out at the window.

"hmmm. Yeah." Taeng nodded.

he looks at the outside window again thinking of everything that happened.

"why didn't grandma visit me. She really hates me huh." Taeng thought.

They arrived at the house and yuri help taeng to go to his room, the room is clean now after the maids clean it when he was at the hospital.

taeyeon was still thinking why he doesn't see his grandma yet since he got confined at the hospital.

"uhm. Umma? Where's grandma?" Taeng worriedly asked. Though she treated him so bad that caused him to get hospitalized, he still care about the latter.

"she's not here taeng."

"what do you mean umma?" Taeng asked curiously.

"she's on a very important business trip right now." His mom said.

taeng nooded.

"I knew it. Business again. There's nothing important for her other than her business." Taeng thought, still thirsty for his grandma's affection, then he sighed.

"Yuri, you can rest now.. You can use the guest room." Mrs. Kim said.

yuri shook his head.

"no auntie. I think I'll be going home."

"oh. Okay. Just regard me to your mom." 

Yuri was getting his things when taeng went near him.

"Yul." Taeng patted his shoulder.

"hmm?"

"thanks bro!" Taeng hugged the latter.

"anytime bro!" Yuri hugged him back.

"So Yul, are you going back to Korea?" Taeng asked.

"of course. But I don't know when yet. Tiffany's getting suspicious now and I have to go back anytime soon."

"that's sweet bro" taeng suddenly sounds bitter about it, he remembered how a jealous Jessica reacts before when they were still together.

yuri noticed it. He put his hand on taeng's shoulder and patted it.

"don't worry bro, everything will be okay. Huh? Don't be sad now." 

When yuri bid goodbye to them. Taeng just lie down to his bed and think of what he should do now. It's feels brand new. But he knew that still, nothing will change. He still needs to take over their business and get married to a girl who he doesn't meet yet. That's his life. Yeah, he might got all the wealth and fortune in life but he can't have any freedom. He doesn't even need all those wealth to be honest. All he needs now is freedom and Jessica.

------------

 

"Jess, are you really sure abut this?" Tiffany asked her friend worriedly.

"yeah. It's time for me to do my part tiff. All this time, I realized that he was the only one who's doing everything for us. All I did was to wait, cry and hate him. I didn't really do anything while him? He sacrificed everything for me. For us." Jessica said while packing her things. then she noticed the latter crying by herself.

"yah! Why are you crying Tiffany hwang?" 

"C-cause, cause that's so touching." The latter said while wiping her tears.

"you're so dramatic!" Jessica jokingly hits the latter's arms.

 

Tiffany and their manager drop jessica to the airport where someone's waiting for her.

"Hi Jessica, are you ready?"

"I am ma'am." She smiled.

"What ma'am?? just call me grandma." The latter told her

jessica was smiling ear to ear after hearing that and just nodded to her.

the two walked inside the airport and checked in all their baggage and went to the waiting area.

---------

 

that night taeng still can't find his sleep. He was feeling something weird about something. He has this intuition that something's about to happen. Whether it's good or bad, he doesn't have an idea. 

He sighed. He walk to the window to see the stars. And after standing there for a while, he noticed a car entering their house. 

"That must be grandma."

He looked at the clock and it's 3am. He wants to go and greet her, but he remembered what happened, and his grandma might be tired and doesn't want to see him. He looked at the direction where the car stops. He arch his eyebrows. He saw a figure of his grandma and a lady. But he wasn't sure who that lady is. He can't see it clearly now that he removed his contact lenses and the light was dim. 

"I wonder who's that girl with grandma."

He thought but he doesn't really paid much attention to it. All he is thinking at the moment is, now that his grandma's back. How can they face each other. And would his grandma would hurt him again? Those were just the questions that runs over his mind right now. After thinking about what can possibly happen, he felt his eyes were getting heavy. He felt that he is sleepy and finally fell into his dreamland...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] hello hello!!! I wonder what would happen at the morning when taeng finally found out who that girl is together with his grandma.. Any idea guys? Do you know who that lady is??? Lol... 

anyway, look at this. I'm almost done with my first story. Time flies so fast.. I started to write again a new one. Please anticipate. 🙏 😍😍😍