Chapter 31 - Nervous

I am forever

 

"I... I think i l-like you."

yuri doesnt even know what he's doing or talking about, but he wants the latter to stay. He feels warm, safe and loved with victoria beside him.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

victoria tries to release from the hug and move a little away from yuri.

"i s-said, i think i lik---"

"you THINK??"

"okay! I like you!!"

"STOP!"

"but!

"Youre in love with her!"

yuri kept mum for a second. 

"no! Not anymore!"

"Not anymore? Thats non sense yuri! I was there when you almost kill yourself to alcohol, i was there when you wish she was---"

"Thats it! You were there for me!"

"stop yul!"

"you were there when i needed someone."

"I said stop! Youre just being blinded by the situation. Look at you! Youre always like that! You need to learn how to think first before doing or saying what you feel. Or else you will just continue hurting people, and worst, even yourself."

yuri kept mum..

"i think its really good for me to leave. Its so nice to be your friend yuri, i hope to see you again."

victoria walked out from yuri's office, leaving the latter mouth agape.

 

_________________

 

A year have passed for all of them, taeng was still in korea while yuri was working his off to fill taeng's absence..

"yah! Kim taeyeon! When are you planning to go back here huh?"

"i dont know yul! Im still enjoying korea!"

"enjoying korea or enjoying jessica?"

yeah! Taeng and jessica decided to let their friends know about them, and everyone happily accepted their relationship.

"both! Well cant blame me! That's jessica jung!"

"yah! You! Byuntaeng!!!"

"hahahah!!!! Okay yul! I gotta go! ill be meeting jessica's parents later.."

"wow! Okay! Goodluck bro!"

"thanks! Bye."

after they hung up the call, taeng started to prepare for his long awaited meeting with jessica's parents. 

"Omo! What should i wear?"

he's kinda feeling nervous about this, well, not kinda he's really feeling nervous. Big time! he dialed jessica's number to ask her opinion.

"hello? Babe!"

"hi babe? Are you ready?"

"Hmmmm? I dont know what to wear sooyeon-ah."

he heard jessica giggled.

"yah! Stop making fun of me!!"

"haha! Taengoo, youre too cute! Just wear anything babe. Just be yourself, and everything will be fine!"

"i-im nervous babe."

"youre okay baby!! Im with you! And besides my parents are glad to meet you. So relax baby taengoo!"

"owwwwkkkaaayyyy!!!! Hay..." Taeng said while releasing a deep breath.

Taeyeon choose to wear a red polo shirt paired with a khaki skinny pants. Oh i almost forgot, he's also wearing a pair of jordans. (Lol to me)

"Babe! Im here at the parking! You better hurry! I dont want your parents to wait for us...kkkk.. Iloveyou!"

Taeyeon waited for 10 minutes before jessica showed up.

"yah! Jung sooyeon! What took you so long?"

jessica just smiled.

"im asking you! Dont show me that smile!"

"youre so...."

"im so what?"

"so cute and handsome and lovable taengoo."

"im not gonna buy that! You think that will change the fact that youre late? And to think, we are meeting your parents! You should've be early.."

"aish!!! That's only 10 minutes!"

"i know! But still, hmp! We better get going now!"

"whatever! Just date my parents instead!!" Jessica pouted.

"Okay! I bet your mom would be beautiful as you are. And probably she can cook me GOOD foods." Taeng emphasize the word good next to food.

 

FLASHBACK...

 

"okay babe ill cook you food!"

"no babe! ill do it! You know im also a chef!" Taeng insisted, he heard from tiffany that jessica once get their dorm into fire when she forgot that she's cooking. And he also heard that the latter has a terrible talent in cooking.

"but babe! I want to cook you my specialty." Jessica pouted.

"oh God! Specialty?" Taeng thought.

"but sooyeon-ah!"

"please!!!! Please???" Jessica uses her most aegyo just to make taeng agreed with her.

"oh my! She's so cute! How am i gonna resist her?" He is now mentally losing his strength, jessica's cuteness is his weakness.

"tss! Okay!!! Just make sure it would be decent to eat, atleast!"

"okay okay!!!"

jessica waited for taeng to leave the kitchen so she can start her so called 'cooking'.

"Im going to start cooking now!"

taeng nodded.

"then why are you still here?" She asked taeyeon.

"uh? Why? Do i need to leave? I wanna see you cook your 'specialty'"

"but i cant cook if someone's watching me! Go there! Somewhere! Watch TV or go to sleep!!!"

She pushed taeyeon out of the kitchen.

taeng decided to watch but he felt sleepy, so he close his eyes and go to sleep while waiting for jessica. After an hour of nap, he woke up when jessica shouted.

"babe! Im done! Lets eat!"

Jessica prepared everything, presentation wise, perfect! 

"Hmm? Lets see how does it taste tho." Taeng thought.

"okay babe! Have a seat!"

"o-okay?" 

You can see nervousness on taeng's face, he doesnt know how to react if ever the food was terribly bad. He doesnt want jessica to feel bad if he showed unsatisfactory with the latter's cooking.

"so this is your 'specialty babe?"

"yeah! Spaghetti and meatballs."

"hmm! Looks good."

"thanks babe! Cmon lets eat!"

"ooh God! Theres no turning back. Im gonna taste it now!!" Taeyeon was mentally talking to someone.

he took a bite. He didnt chew it yet, but he already now that there's something wrong. No it is completely wrong! The pasta was over cooked. The meatballs was so salty, and the marinara sauce? Ugh! Its so sour. 

"So? How was it babe?"

"huh? Uhm? Its.. G-good! Haha! Its so good babe!"

"really? See? I told you! You just have to trust me! Cmon! Lets finish it now."

"Finish? This? Now?" Taeng thought while forcingly swallowing the food.

Taeng successfully finish the food tho, but he's feeling so sick about it.

"taengoo? Are you okay? You look pale!"

but before he answers, he run to the bathroom and started to throw everything he ate up..

"omo! Babe? What happened! Are you sick?"

"uhm? No! Im fine! Its just that.. Uhm? You know. The f-food."

"Tss! I know! I know it taste bad and awful! And i was wondering why didnt you tell me the truth. I was waiting for you to tell me that it taste bad, look what happened to you." 

"Cause babe. I dont want you to feel bad. I always want you to feel that youre special!"

"but you could've at least told me the truth. Look what happened!" Jessica pouted.

"thats okay babe! Dont be sad! Just let me do the cooking next time huh?"

"okay!" Jessica sighed then pouted.

"why are you still sad babe? Cheer up! We still have a long day"

"i-i just feel so stupid. I cant do anything for you, while you always do everything for me."

"i dont need you to do anything babe! Im happy that youre here! Im contented even just being with you. stop being sad okay? We should be happy today, right? We should be celebrating!"

jessica just nodded.

"cmon here babe!"

 Taeng pulled jessica near him and hugged her tightly.

"happy 1st anniversary babe! I know this is just the start, but i want you to know that, i love you so much and i want to be with you forever."

"but there's no forever taengoo-ah?"

"you're wrong sooyeon-ah! There is forever! I do believe in that."

"why? Everything has an end."

"again, youre wrong! I am here! Forever! I am forever!"

Taeng released the hug then he grabbed something outside.

"here!"

he handed jessica a dozen of red roses. A dozen means 12, its their 12th month together, he never forgets to give jessica roses every 3rd of the month, the amount of roses was based on how many months they have been together.

 

End of Flashback...

 

Back to where taeyeon was teasing jessica.

"yah!" Jessica shouted

Because of taeng just said, he earned a non stop hit on his arm by jessica.

"Jesus christ! Jessica jung sooyeon! Stop! We might get into accident!"

taeyeon yelled at her when they almost beat the red light. And jessica was shocked by taeng's sudden out burst, she didnt expect that the latter would react like that. Its her first time seeing taeyeon looks so mad, especially to her.

Taeyeon noticed jessica's silence after that. He sighed for bazillion times before breaking the silence.

"im sorry babe, i didnt mean to yell at you. Im just..." He paused then sighed again.

"I-im just scared of things like this. I dont want things to happen again."

taeng explained while still driving to jessica's parents house. jessi look at him with worries, she  gently caressed taeyeon's face.

"its my fault babe, im sorry. Just go focus on driving now." She smiled.

They drive for another 20 minutes before reaching jessica's house.

jessica was about to go down the car when taeng grabbed her hand.

"wait! How do i look? Do i look presentable babe?"

jessica sighed and smiled to him.

"you look perfect babe! They will not gonna judge you based on your appearance, so calm down okay?"

"but i still need to look good, first impression last babe, you know that?"

"okay kim taeyeon! Whatever! Lets go! Im hungry!"

"aish! O-okay!"

jessica was walking to their door while taeyeon was tailing her. He's really feeling so nervous now, he has a feeling of something was bound to happen. then he heard jessica ring the doorbell.

"mom! We're here!" She said to the transmitter.

"lets go taengoo!" She invited him when the door was unlocked already.

taeyeon followed her, still feeling uncomfortable and nervous. Jessica notice him, so she held taeng's hand and smiled.

"im here! Relax!"

"o-okay."

they entered inside the house where jessica's parents were waiting for them, plus krystal. Jessica's younger sister.

"hi mom, dad, krys! This is taeyeon, my boyfriend." Jessica introduced him.

"hi im kim taey----"

taeyeon cut his own words when he noticed someone familiar in front of him.

"Ms. Jung? Ermmmean... Mrs. Jung???" 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

[A/N] okay guys! Its only 6 days left to vote for Mama2013. Whats our plan? I thought we're born to win? What's happening now? Our babies are losing as best girl group! This is not going to happen right? So lets all be united and vote for GG as best girl group!!!