Chapter 55 - It's alive!!!!

I am forever

 

"Hi my princess!!"

tiffany went silent for a second, she doesn't now what to feel, if she'll going to get mad because yuri hasn't been communicating with her these past few weeks or happiness because finally yuri's back.

"my princess mushroom Tiffany what's wrong?" Yuri walked closer to her and touched her face.

"are you okay?" Yuri added.

Tiffany blinked her eyes many times then she gulped.

"yuwwree ah?" She said softly .

"hmm? Yes I'm here my princess." Yuri answered.

tiffany suddenly hugged him and started to pour her tears.

"omo! Omo!!" Yuri said, then he hugged the latter back and started to caressed her back.

"don't cry my precious mushroom, I'm here now." 

"I missed you so much yuwwree ah." Tiffany mumbles.

"Shh shh. Stop crying now please? It hurts my feelings seeing you crying." Yuri said.

tiffany released the hug and pouted.

"Hmp! you didn't miss me, did you?" She said.

Yuri smiled and cupped her face.

"Hay.. You have no idea how much I missed you, how I've been wanting to be with you everyday, your kiss, your touch. Aahh!!! I thought I'm going crazy without you my princess." He said while their face were just a couple of inches away from each other.

"really? I felt that too yuwwree ah." Tiffany answered then yuri slowly closing the gap between their face.

"Ehem!!!!!!!"

the two got startled, Tiffany suddenly pushed yuri that cause the latter to fell on the floor.

"awww.." Yuri groaned.

"omo! Yuwwree. Sorry." Tiffany helped him Stand up.

Then they heard a loud laugh.

"Hahahahaha!!! Next time get your own room erts!!!!" Sunny burst out.

"yah! Sunny ah!!" Tiffany shouted..

"oopps! Sorry." Sunny teased them.

"c'mon!" Yuri suddenly said and grabbed Tiffany's  arm.

"Wait. where are we going?" Tiffany asked.

"we'll get our room." He smirked.

"omo!" Sunny said.

"yah! Yuwwree ah!" Tiffany said while her face turned red.

"haha! I'm kidding mushroom, For NOW!! But get ready my princess, if you know what I mean." Yuri smirked again.

"Ah! Daebak! Seriously, the two of you better not talk like that when I'm here!!!" Sunny said.

"yuwwree ah! Will you stop!!!" 

"Okay okay!!!" Yuri laughed.

"anyway, when did you came back? Why didn't you tell me? Huh?" Tiffany asked.

"Uhm? I just came back my princess, and because I want to surprise you."

"you just came back? Like, you just landed?" 

"Uh huh." Yuri nodded.

"aren't you tired?"

"I am, but i want to see you first so I dropped by, don't worry I'll be leaving soon. Let's see each other again tomorrow okay?" Yuri said then he already bid goodbye for he is really feeling tired and jetlag.

"uhm? Tiff!" Sunny called her.

"yes?" Tiffany answered cheerfully.

"woah? You're really happy Eeh?"

"well, yeah."

"so what happened now about him, who didn't called you for the past weeks? Forgotten already?" Sunny asked.

"hmm. Nope, I will still asked him about that, but since he just came and I know he's really tired. I don't want to add for now, and I know he must have a valid reason for doing that, and besides I trust him." Tiffany answered.

Sunny just smiled and nodded to her.

------------

 

Jessica was seating on the living room waiting for taeyeon to come down from getting their things.

"hi." She heard then she looked at where the voice came from.

"oh hi umma." She stood up and greeted Mrs. Kim with a smile.

"seat down. Seat down." Mrs. Kim said.

jessica followed her and then Mrs. Kim also seats besides her.

"uhm can I talk to you for a second." Mrs. Kim said.

"Of course umma." She answered.

Mrs. Kim smiled warmly to her and held her hand.

"Hmm. You know how important taeng to us right?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"yeah." Jessica nodded.

"you know that we will do anything for him, you know what he's been through before, right?"

"I fully understand what you are saying umma." She just said.

"Thanks jessica. I know how much you love each other, and I will be so glad to have you in our family in the future, so please just bear with him if he's sometimes getting his tantrums." 

Jessica smiled.

"thanks umma. I'm also looking forward and hoping us to be together in the future. And yeah, you don't have to worry, he is the most understanding person I've ever known, I might be the one who's throwing tantrums not him." She laughed.

"and I am so thankful for that, I can't afford to lose him now." She added.

"thanks jessica." Mrs. Kim said then she hugged her.

"Ehem? What's this all about? Why are you hugging? Did you just make an alliance against me? Huh?" Taeng suddenly popped out from somewhere.

Jessica and Mrs. Kim looked at each other and laughed.

"it's nothing taengoo. I'm just saying goodbye to your mom." Jessica said.

"she's right son." Mrs. Kim said then she stood up and went towards taeng then fixed his shirt.

"be careful son okay? I'll miss you." She said then hugged him also.

"umma...." Taeng complained.

"what?"

"you're embarrassing me. Jessica's here! Ugh! Umma!" He said then looked shyly to Jessica.

"that's okay BABY taengoo." Jessica said emphasizing the word baby then she laughed.

"yah!!!" taeng yelled.

"hey! Hey! Treat her nicely taeng! You don't shout to your woman!" Mrs. Kim said and jessica just keeps on nodding and agreeing to her.

"owwww!! I knew it! You planned an alliance against me!! See?" He said.

Mrs. Kim gently hits him on his shoulder.

"just be nice to her! You never know when will she get sick and tired if you will not treat her nice, and then one day you'll wake up she's gone." Mrs. Kim warned him.

"umma! What are saying??? Of course I know about that. And I will never ever treat her wrong." Taeng said and went to Jessica and held her hand.

"right babe?" He added.

"yeah.." Jessica nodded.

"you better be son! Anyway, the time is running you might miss your flight. Get ready now, I'll call the driver so he can help you with your things." Mrs. Kim said.

"okay umma. oh wait! Where's grandma?" He asked.

"ow yeah! I almost forgot, she's in Canada, but she said she might visit you in Seoul, since she didn't get a chance to say goodbye now."

taeng just sighed.

"okay."

The two bid goodbye to taeng's mom and went to the airport already, they have to be separated on the airplane for Jessica won't be caught by the paparazzi. It's a 13 hour flight. And they have to ignore each other even if they are just in the same plane. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] what's up? Sorry for late update, been busy for the holidays..  Anyway, so both yulti and Taengsic were in Korea now... Let's see what might happen next to them... Lol..

here, out of topic.. So I'm sure you guys heard about the comeback thing? That 'MR MR' sophisticated concept? Excited!! Can't wait..and how about that whole Taengsic thing? Lol , I heard They had lots of interaction at the previous 'marchen fantasy' concert.. Our ship is now sailing again!!! Hooray!!!! Our prayers were being answered.. Let's just hope for it to continue and let 2014 and onwards be Taengsic year... Woooh!!! Lol, don't think I'm weird tho...

 

And last but totally not the least.. Our MISS KOREA!!!!!!!!  Here!! No explanation needed... Just mixed emotions... 😳😍😤😱😡😏😯😇😈🙈👇👇👇👇👇

 

 

UPDATED!!!

~Kbye! 👊