Chapter 16 - Friendship

I am forever

 

"Lets go taeng!" Yuri shouted at taeng who is still at his room preparing.

taeyeon decided to go at this celebration party, he wants to see how happy jessica with her 'boyfriend'. He may sound pathetic but he wants to make sure that he would treat his princess right..

"okay! Im coming!" Taeyeon replied.

"Wow bro, you look good!" Yuri

he was just wearing a casual attire but his handsomeness still flaunt.

"thanks, you too.." He smiled..

"okay lets go gay boy! Hahah!" 

On their way, Taeyeon was feeling so nervous about this. He doesnt know how to deal with the situation later at the party. 

"Taeng are you okay?" Yuri noticed his anxiousness.

"uhm? Yeah. Im just a little unease.." He explained

"youre okay bro! Cheer up." 

Taeyeon nodded and smiled.

 

At the party..

Everyone is having their own business,

there's sooyoung and yoona busy trying out all the food.

sunny and maknae having a little chit chat with other guest.

hyoyeon was charge at the music.

and tiffany who keeps on looking at her pink mirror, making sure shes pretty for yuri.

Looking for jessica? Shes not here. Shes missing in action..

while everyone is busy, taeng and yuri came.

"oppa!" Yoona and sunny first greeted them.

"hello! Hello!" They all greeted each other.

taeyeon's eyes was roaming around the room, he is looking for a certain person.

"looking for her?" Tiffany suddenly appeared.

taeyeon got startle with that.

"huh? Wh..at areee... Y..ou ta.. Talking about fany-ah?" Taeyeon sttuter then smiled like an idiot..

tiffany just gave him a smile, as if she knew something. Of course she knew, she's been experienced the sica effect just today..

They are all having fun at the party except for taeyeon, he doesnt know where jessica was.

"maybe shes with that taecyeon. Hmm." He thought

"Who wants drinks???" Sunny asked them while putting bottles of beers and soju at their table..

"yah! Sunny-ah! Youre daebak!"tiffany cheerfully said while trying to open a bottle of beer.

but yuri took the bottle to her,

"ill open it, dont drink too much okay?" Yuri smiled.

tiffany's face turned red.

"he is really sweet" tiffany thought then smiled to the latter..

"oppa? Want some?" Sunny offered taeng a beer.

taeyeon nodded and grabbed the beer.

yuri eyed the latter, he knows taeyeon cant tolerate much alcohol, he sighed..

after a little while of drinking taeyeon felt his world is turning so fast, and he can feel the alcohol is consuming his whole body now.

"yah! Bro! Are you okay?" Yuri asked him.

yuri also can feel that he's a little tipsy now, after saving tiffany from her shots.

"If i say no, what would you do? Huh?" Taeyeon burst out.

everyone got startled by taeyeon's action.

"if i say no, im not okay. Can you bring back time?" 

Yuri furrowed his eyebrows.

"Can you bring her back huh?"

taeyeon was yelling, he's now mad. Alcohol accumulated his whole body.

"im just trying to ask bro! Calm down!" Yuri said while trying to calm down taeng.

"calm down huh? Thats so easy for you to say, cause your not in the situation!"

taeyeon still keeps on yelling, yuri dont know what to do, he understand what taeyeon is going through. But alcohol also hits him. He cant think right as well.

"please taeng! I mean no harm here."

"stop yul! You dont know anything! Stop acting like you do!" 

"Thats why im asking! Im the one who is being considerate here. And you? Youre pathetic taeng! You and your selfish ego! Goddammit!"

yuri cant take it anymore, taeyeon pushed his limit. And also alcohol effect. The girls are trying to stop the two but its hard, the are also tipsy.

taeyeon kept his mouth shut. Yuri's words hit him hard. He was about to stand up and walk out but he's almost fell, his world is turning upside down.

"omo! Oppa are you okay?" Sunny tried to help him but he refused, he is being a douche.

"im okay, dont touch me" he said.

yuri saw it and cant stand his friend's rudeness.

"what is wrong with you huh? Everyone here was just worried about you! Youre a douche taeng! Yes you are!" Yuri burst out.

"well thanks! But i didn't asked you to!"

He replied and was about to turn around but something hit his face hard. Yuri punched him! Taeyeon fell on the ground.

"omo!"

everyone got shocked by what is happening now.

"yuri-ah!" Tiffany trying to stop him and calm him down.

sunny and hyoyeon tried to help taeng to stand up.

"Are you okay oppa?" Sunny said.

"yeah. Im sorry." Taeyeon nodded and apologize.

He eyed yuri, took his jacket and walked towards the door.

"oppa!" Sunny called him and was about to run after him.

"let him! He knows whats he's doing!" Yuri said.

yuri was right, taeyeon really knows what is he's doing. He left his car and choose to walk instead.

"tss! He is right, im pathetic and selfish!" He said while gently rubbing his face where yuri punched him.

Taeyeon was walking at the dark street of seoul. He knows where he's feet is leading him, at the park...

unknown to taeyeon, tiffany texted jessica about his condition.

"aish! Why does everything against me today huh?" He thought when he saw someone wearing a cap and hoodie was already at his spot.

He was about to turn around and walk back when he heard something.....

 

"YAH! PABOO!"