Chapter 75 - I am forever

I am forever

 

 

Yuri's POV 
 
I am walking back to the cabin after grabbing something from the car when I saw jessica sitting down facing the seashore. 
 
"Hey? Why don't you go inside now? It's getting cold." I told her. 
 
"Uhm? I'll go inside in a little bit. Go ahead." She said. I noticed that she looked bothered to something. I walked and sat down beside her.
 
I wasn't planning on talking to her or something but she was the one who opened up.
 
"You think this will last forever yul?"
 
She suddenly asked. I furrowed and looked at her.
 
"What do you mean?" I asked. Hmm I wonder if she already knows about taeng. I heard her sighed so deeply then she stood up.
 
"All this. I am happy and glad that Taeyeon is back to me. But-"
 
I also stood up and cut her words.
 
"You know what jess? Just trust yourself. Trust your feelings. And trust taeng."
 
I sighed.
 
"He's trying his best to make all things back to normal jess. Stop thinking about the past and start planning your future with him. We aren't getting any younger."
 
"I know yul. But what if one day he'll suddenly remember everything from the past? You think he'll forgive me?"
 
I was kinda surprised with her. So she doesn't know anything yet. Hmm this is complicated. Taeng was right. She still blames herself.
 
I don't know what to tell her. It took me a little while.
 
"You see yul? Even you. You think it's going to be hard if that time comes."
 
"Uhm? It's not like that jess. It's just that---"
 
"Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!"
 
I stopped when I heard a familiar scream coming from inside the cabin.
 
Both jessica and I ran towards inside. We saw taeng outside the bathroom looking so worried and confused.
 
"What happened taeng?" 
 
"I don't know! But I heard tiffany screamed from inside."
 
I walked near the bathroom and started knocking..
 
"Tiffany!!! Ffanyyy yah!!!!" I knocked worriedly.
 
"Tiff!!! Are you okay?" Jessica said in English.
 
"No! Uhm? I mean yeah!!!!"
 
We heard Tiffany said from inside.
 
"Damn it Tiffany! What's going on?!!" It's frustrating me. 
 
"Why don't you come out??"
 
"AAH! Yeah I-I a..am coming out now. H-hoolld on!!" 
 
She sounded weird. It's wasn't her usual tone.
 
After a bit the door started to open.
 
"What the hell happened?" I said agitatedly.
 
Tiffany went out of the bathroom so weirdly. I don't understand this girl sometimes. Gah! We are all looking and waiting for her to answer what happened why she screamed.
 
"Uhm? I- I think I'm --I'm pregnant.."
 
"Ok we get it that you're pregnant but you don't have to scream lik----"
 
Oh wait!!!!! Am I hearing it right? She what?!!!
 
"WHAT THE HELL!! You're what?!!!!"
 
I screamed like crazy. She then slowly pulled out a small white thing which later on I realized a pregnancy test machine. I was looking at it and saw the word 'pregnant' on it. I suddenly can't move from where I'm standing. I think I got numb or what. I even feel like I stopped from breathing.
 
"Oh my god!!!" Jessica started to freak out now too..
 
"Damn yul!!! You're going to be a father now!" I heard taeng said but I still can't move. I'm like paralyzed..
 
"Aren't you happy?" Tiffany asked me worriedly.
 
Gosh!! She doesn't know how happy I am! I wanna scream and jump but I can't move.
 
"Hey yul!!!!" Taeng hit my head.
 
"Awwww!!" Finally I started to breathe again. And they're all looking at me like they're waiting for my reaction.
 
"You're pregnant? For real? OH MY GOD!!!!!" I jumped and carried Tiffany with so much joy. I can't believe I'm going to be a father now.
 
"But aren't you supposed to do it morning tiff to be more accurate?" Jessica suddenly said and I felt like my world dropped. I looked at Tiffany with confusion.
 
"Yeah! I actually did this this morning. I just forgot to check back on it until now.."
 
"Oh my!!! We need to go to a doctor as soon as possible pannyyy ah... We'll go tomorrow. Im pretty sure they got a nearest hospital here."
 
 
 
The four of them spent the night celebrating tiff's pregnancy. They tried to sleep early though cause the married couple will be visiting the doctor early morning tomorrow
 
 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
I woke with a very very bad dream. I was catching my breath. I don't know but it was really a scary dream. That someone died. I just don't know clearly who it was but I know for sure it was an important person to me cause I was crying in my dream.
 
"Bad dream." I murmured. I looked at the entire room and still kinda dark but you can see the sun was about to rise. I tried to calm myself and saw jessica sleeping soundly beside me. I haven't seen an actual angel but I know she looks like one. A sleeping angel. I smiled but that smile fades again when I remember that I have to admit the truth to her.
 
I better tell her as soon as possible. The more days have passing by with my lies, the more I feel guilty and afraid to admit it.
 
I didn't go back to sleep and went outside instead. 
 
"Oh you're early taeng?" I heard yul said behind me.
 
"Ah yeah. Want to check on you guys." Of course I just made that up.
 
"Yeah. We're leaving soon. We might not be back until lunch."
 
"That long?"
 
"Uh huh!" Yuri said then he walked towards me and whispered something near my ear.
 
"Now is the time taeng."
 
I just gulped to what he said. I saw them walked away and I was still standing to the same spot where I was.
 
 
I was waiting for jessica and remembered my dream.. I know dreams are like the opposite of reality. So I guess it's because a new life has been given to us with tiffany's pregnancy. That might be it.
 
"Taeyeon ah?"
 
I got surprised and looked at the owner of the voice. She looked pissed or something.
 
"Good morning." I greeted her.
 
"Why were you up so early?"
 
"Uhm? It's just. "
 
"I hate you! I was hoping to wake up and see you beside me but you just left me there."
 
I smiled. This girl is so cute when she's mad. I walked near her and hugged her.
 
"I'm sorry. Now I know that you didn't like that. I will always wait and just stare to your angelic face every morning." I held both her cheeks and kissed her lips.
 
"I love you. Don't be mad now please?"
 
She pouted and just looked more cute. 
 
I already prepared our breakfast so I dragged her at the dining room so we can eat.
 
"Just for us? Did they leave already?" 
 
"Yeah. They left and hour ago."
 
"Oh I see."
 
"Uhm sica? Do you want to take a walk later? After we eat? By the shore?"
 
"Sure taengoo."
 
She flashed a smile again. She seems to be in a good mood right now. This can help me admit everything later.
 
 
After we ate. I already asked her to have a walk now. She encircled her arm on my waist while I have my arm unto her shoulder.
 
I sighed. Okay I better start now. 3..2..1..
 
"Uhm? Jessica? Can I tell you something?" 
 
She suddenly stopped from walking and looked at me. 
 
"Is there something wrong taengoo?"
 
"I'll be straight to the point now sica cause I don't think that going on so many turns will make this lighter." 
 
"I'm confused. What's going on Taeyeon?"
 
I looked away first and sighed.
 
"I remember everything sica."
 
I felt that her arm was slowly loosening the grip from my waist. I decided to look at her. She looked scared and terrified.
 
"Look jess. You don't have to be---"
 
She turned and was about to run away but I grabbed her arm immediately.
 
"Let go of me!" She was trying to pull her arm but I grabbed her other arm and let her face me.
 
"Why would I let go of you?"
 
"Be.. Be..cause.." Her voice was starting to crack up now.
 
"Look Jess!" I sighed.
 
"I never really had an amnesia. I didn't forget everything, literally. I lied! I was pretending!"
 
"What? Are you playing with me? If this was all your way to hurt and have revenge on me. well then! You know what? Good news! Cause you've won!"
 
"What? What are you talking about?"
 
"Cmon now Kim Taeyeon! If you're not done yet with your revenge. Okay fine! I'll pretend I didn't hear what you said. You can continue with all your plans."
 
"Enough!!" I said.
 
"I can give you myself too.. You can do whatever you want. You can torture me, kill me. After all, those aren't enough to all I've don--"
 
"I SAID ENOUGH!"
 
"God jessica! What are you talking about?" I shouted.
 
"I pretended that I forgot everything cause I didn't want you to leave me. I didn't want you to blame yourself for everything."
 
I grabbed her hands and rubbed them softly.
 
"Jessica, I love you. I still love you. I never stopped loving you. And I will never stop. I love you so much."
 
By that she let go of the tears that she was holding. I hugged her tight and caressed her back. She was sobbing hard.
 
"Shhh. Stop crying now. I didn't mean to put tears to your eyes again. I'm sorry I lied baby. I just don't want you to leave me."
 
I felt that she shook her head while sobbing on my chest then she slowly got up and wipe her face.
 
"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you taengoo."
 
"No need to say sorry sica. Just stay with me and don't ever leave me."
 
She now flashed a smile and shook her head.
 
"I won't. And sorry to say this but, even if you want me to leave. I will never leave again taengoo. I've learnt my lessons. We might not be forever but I assure you. As long as I'm breathing I'll stay with you."
 
I can't help but to smile to what she just said. I hugged her again..
 
 
 
"I love you forever sica..."
 
"But.. There's no forever taengoo.."
 
"Maybe.. But for me there is..."
 
"Cause I am forever... I will be your forever sica."
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
 
THE END... 
 
It took me forever to finish this. lol oh well. Such a lame ending. I admit I didn't think of making the ending lovable and stuff cause I just really need to end this cause I already have my drafts for my new story. I'll probably end my other story 'everything has changed' pretty soon too. So yeah! Thanks for everyone who patiently waited for this lame ending. :( I love you guys!!!