Chapter 69 - Blame

I am forever


"Uhm? He's awake now, but there's uhm?... one problem." Yuri said in hesitant.

"Huh? WHAT?!!!" 

Yuri didn't say anything for a second, he was really hesitant to break the news to jessica.

"Kwon yuri!!! What happened?!!!" Jessica asked again in frustration.

"Uhm? He's fine. But seriously jess, I don't know how to explain what's goi...."

Toot toot toot....

"Hello?!!"

"Hello Jessica?"

Jessica just dropped the call, she's going crazy and she can't wait to see what really is happening to taeyeon.

"Unnie, what happened?" Krystal asked.

"I don't know. I'll be leaving now." Jessica said then she grabbed her purse.

"Okay, wait for m--"

"Stay here! Just stay here krys!"

"But unni--"

Krystal didn't continue what she's about to say when Jessica gave her a look.

"Uh. Okay."

"Good! Bye!"

Jessica was really fast as lightning that time, she drove to the hospital. She was walking when she heard a couple of nurses talking.

"Did you see the patient at room 309?" 

"Yeah, he looks horrible. I feel bad for his family."

"True! And have you heard that he's Jessica Jung's boyfriend?"

"Yeah! It must be hard to have a boyfriend like that."

"But he's awake now right?"

"Yeah, but he's unable to talk. He's just looking at the window since he woke up. I feel really bad."

Jessica's knees suddenly gotten weak after hearing that.

"He what?.. He c-can't talk?" She asked herself then she ran to taeyeon's room, but when she's in front of the door, she suddenly stopped.

"Do I deserve to see him right now? After what I did?" She suddenly felt hesitant to see the latter since guilt is running all to her body.

"You're just giving him so much stress and hardship jess. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that." Jessica told to herself.

She turned and was about to walk away when the door suddenly opens.

"Oh? Jessica?"

"Uhm? Auntie." She bowed.

"What are you doing here? Come inside."

Jessica looked down and shook her head.

"I can't." She said then a tears started to roll on her cheeks.

Mrs. Kim took a deep breath.

"Like what I said jess, this is no ones fault. You didn't want him to be like this. Did you?"

Jessica just shook her head.

"But.. I'm just causing him trouble, I always thought that I am the one who suffered most. But I am wrong." 

"Don't say that. I didn't know what exactly happened with the both of you but I'm telling you, he was the happiest when you were together."

"But.."

"Shh.. And now, I know you are the only one who can help him jessica dear." Mrs. Kim sincerely smiled to her.

"So now, go inside. I know he'll be happy to see you even in his condition." She added.

Jessica slowly walked inside but she's still afraid to see taeyeon's condition.  He saw the latter sitting on his bed and just staring outside the window. She felt that her tears are about to fall again but she holds it. 

"I'll leave you too here for now okay?call me if you need me." Mrs. Kim said, then she went out of the room.

Jessica didn't  know what to do, she was just standing there looking at taeyeon.

"Why is this happening to us taengoo?" She thought.

She slowly walks, but as she walks nearly, she didn't notice her tears are slowly running too..

"Taengoo ah..." She called.

She sat at the chair and holds taeyeon's hand but the latter didn't even move a single bit and just staring outside the window.

"Taengoo? Taengoo ah.. Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me you're having this kind of hardship?" She said, still crying then she remembered what happened before at the theme park where taeyeon acted like this when they rode on the roller coaster.

"I should've known that time. I'm so stupid.."

She stood up and hugged taeyeon, a taeyeon who's not even moving or showing any reaction from what she's saying..

-------

 

"Yuwree ah?"

"Yes my dear?"

Yuri just got home from the hospital.

"Is tae tae oppa okay? I want to visit him some time." Tiffany said.

"He's okay and at the same time he's not okay." 

Tiffany sighed.

"How about Jessica? I hope she'll not blame herself to what happened."

"I bet she is. Knowing her? She'll take all the blame. I just hope they can help each other. But for now, it's just jessica who can really help for the recovery of taeyeon."

"That's true. This is so tragic. You should've warn us, or jessica at least with tae tae's condition before." 

"Right, but I didn't know that his sickness will get back, that was 15 years ago fany ah."

Tiffany just nodded.

"I felt really bad that time for him tho, well at least when I met him, he wasn't just talking, he's still interacting with his mom. But now, he gotten worse."

"Is it really bad?"

"You should've seen him. When he woke up, he looked at me and  auntie with his big eyes, he sat up then he started staring at the window without any movement. We tried talking to him, but nothing happened."

"Oh my, I think he felt sad that Jessie wasn't there."

"That's what I thought. And now Jessica's there, I hope for changes to his condition. I hate seeing him like that again."

"Everything will be alright yuwree ah."

Yuri smiled warmly.

"I hope."

 

 

 

 


 

[A/N] What's up? Here's another update to fill all the days of my absence. 

Well, who said amnesia? Lol.. Deng! Wrong... What do you think guys? Can jessica really help taeyeon with his condition? Or it will just be more worse? Let's see.. Let's see..

 

anyway, it's our ice princess's bday and at the same time a tragic incident happened to Korea. We must make it low if we are going to celebrate Jessica's birthday, let's pay respect to her country. NO TWITTER TREND! Don't search her name on NAVER,DAUM,ME2DAY ETC... We all agreed that we sones will not do any celebration on 418, we can do it some other time probably but not right now. I hope everyone will do it.. Thanks...

 

#PrayForSouthKorea 

-updated!

-Kbye! 👊