Chapter 19 - Heart broken

I am forever

 

Its been two days already when taeyeon told jessica about his departure. jessica barely talked to him unlike before.

"She must have been really upset." taeng thought.

"taeng!" 

"TAENG!"

Yuri was calling taeyeon but the latter seems to be spacing out.

"He's weird, he was so happy and attentive last week, what happened to him?" yuri thought while glancing at the spaced out taeyeon.

"Yul?" finally taeyeon spoke up.

"hmm?" 

"Do you think distance matters?" 

Taeyeon asked, yuri was some kind a surprise of what he heard. this is new for taeyeon, he never heard the latter asked about things like this.

He smirked then look at taeyeon seriously.

"Bro! i dont know what you are going through right now, but i am telling you, distance is just a word if you love someone." yuri explained.

"i see" Taeyeon nodded.

"thats it? aish! this kid! i thought he's going to open up now."  yuri thought, he was a little disappointed.

"What will you do to when we get back to US?" taeyeon suddenly asked yuri.

"Huh? what do you mean?" yuri asked curiously.

"i mean about tiffany."

"OH? uhm i dont know"

Yuri was shocked by taeng's question, he wasnt prepared or thinking about that yet. taeyeon was right, what would he do? they may not be officially together, but they are really obvious of what they feel.

taeyeon just sighed, even yuri doesnt know what to do. he was so upset that he needs to be separated again with jessica..

"ill be in my bedroom taeng." yuri said, he was hit by taeng's question. he needs to find answers..

 

Yuri was lying on his bed while thinking about tiffany.

"i need to tell her, its gonna be next week."

he grabbed his phone and texted tiffany.

"tiff?"

yuri keeps sighing while waiting for tiffany to reply.

Beep! Beep!

he checked his phone and saw that tiffany replied.

"yes?"

Instead of texting back, he dialled and called the latter.

"hello?"

"hi tiif? are you busy?"

"not really, im just doing my nail polish, why?"

"uhm? i have to tell you something."

"Spill it out kwon!"

"i cant over the phone, can we meet then?"

"huh? why?"

"please?"

"that should better be more important than my nails, or youll die!"

 

Yuri is on the way to tiffany's.

"how am i going to tell her?"

"AISH!!!!!!!"

He was so agitated about the situation, he doesnt know what to tell tiffany, or what if the latter wouldnt care?

he reached the dorm and texted tiffany.

"im here tiff, come down at the parking."

Yuri was startled when tiffany get into his car without knocking.

"yah! you scared me!"

"its your fault youre not locking your door!"

Yuri glared at her.

"So what is this important thing you would like to discuss Mr. kwon?"

"Tiffany, I like you!" yuri burst out.

Tiffany was shocked by yuri's confession. her heart was pounding really fast, though yuri was giving her hints before, she doesnt want to assume, but now, its confirmed that the latter really like her.

She laugh at yuri so he wouldnt notice her nervousness.

"im serious here!" yuri yelled.

"i know! i know! its just so funny to see you in serious state."

"you know?"

"Yeah? that you are serious."

"No, i mean, that i like you?"

Tiffany again was taken aback. she blinked her eyes constantly. she feels that the atmosphere inside the car was getting hotter. she saw yuri was moving closer to her, she cant move. yuri was just an inch away from her face, she closed her eyes and waited for what would happen next.

"Ehem!"

she heard and saw yuri was still sitting on his place.

"Ugh!!! what's wrong with me?" she thought when she found out that she was just imagining things. she shook her head to erase her imagination.

"are you okay?" yuri moved closer then asked her when he notice tiffany's uneasiness.

Tiffany got even more tense when yuri actually moved closer, Their face was just and inch away, she didnt closed her eyes, yuri's moving more closer and closed the gap between them. 

"am i imagining things again?" she thought.

but no, when she feels that yuri was slowly moving his lips, she cant move, her eyes widened when yuri was trying to open .

Yuri noticed that tiffany was so uneasy and tense. he released the kiss.

"Relax sweety." he said then smiled. 

He then move and put his lips to hers again. he is slowly kissing tiffany. and this time tiffany's lips are slowly giving in, making a way for yuri's lips. yuri grabbed tiffany's waist, and tiffany encircled her arms around yuri's neck. the kiss became passionate. they can feel the love on every they are making. tiffany released the kiss, she was feeling uncomfortable with their position.

"what's wrong?" yuri asked but he is smiling.

tiffany shook her head saying that its nothing.

yuri grabbed tiffany's hand and hold it firmly.

"so that means you like me too?" yuri asked while smiling ear to ear.

Tiffany sighed then rolled her eyes.

"is it hard to admit it? huh? cmon tell me!"

tiffany glared at him.

"please???" yuri was using his aegyo now.

tiffany was so surprised by what yuri did, she laugh so loud.

"what so funny?"

"you? you're doing aegyo? hahahah!" she said while laughing at yuri.

"stop it!" yuri said while pouting his lips.

"youre doing it again!" tiffany laugh even more.

"aish! why dont you just tell me that you like me too huh?" yuri was so agitated to know how tiffany feels.

But before tiffany answers. she remembers what jessica told her. jessica admits everything to her, that she and taeyeon are in a relationship now, but suddenly taeyeon told her that he is leaving soon again, of course with yuri.. she felt something when she heard that yuri is leaving. she likes him, even before, but shes afraid that the latter wouldnt feel the same, but now that yuri confessed to her, she's happy but she dont think that being in long distance relationship would be a great idea.

"yah! tiffany! snap out of it!" yuri saw her spacing out.

"im sorry Mr. kwon but i dont think i feel the same way." 

she said not wanting to look at yuri.

"huh? but----" 

"the kiss? hmm? im doing a musical now, and ill be having a kissing scene, so i thought it would be a good practice." she explained, still not looking to yuri, she knows that if she look at the latter and see how yuri's face react on what she is saying, she might just cry.

Yuri kept mum, he doesnt know if tiffany was just playing around or what.

"hey! why so serious Mr. kwon? if i know you just trying to trick me, haha. not this time!" tiffany said, trying to uplift the aura.

But yuri was still dumbfounded on his place, he cant move, he cant speak, he is hurting. tiffany noticed it, she cant hold back her tears anymore.

"i have to go, they are looking for me now." she then stepped out of the car and started running.

yuri's still in shock of what he heard, he didnt expect  it to turn out like this. he looked at where tiffany was running to. he suddenly felt tears running from his eyes......

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------