Chapter 15 - The ice princess

I am forever

JESSICA's POV

I was so tired after our concert. Thats 2 and a half hours.. But i had so much fun. I can feel my eyes are about to close because of so much tiredness, when i heard sunny screamed like theres no tomorrow. 

"Omo! Oppa!" 

"Yah! Sun---" 

i was about to screamed at sunny to shut her big mouth but i was stopped by who i saw..

"Ooh hi sunny-ah" 

i heard the guy said, he bowed to us. But he is not looking at my direction.

"taengoo-ah?" My thought.

is that really taengoo? What is he doing here? I cant believe what im seeing now..

"ehem!"

i heard yuri oppa cleared his throat. Omo! He's going to give flowers to tiffany. Thats so sweet of him.. But? What about me? I feel sad with that, maybe taengoo was just not that kind. Thats okay, im happy still cause he's back.

I noticed my taengoo zoning out at the corner, is he okay? Is he sick or something? 

"Oppa? Are you okay?" I heard sunny asked him. 

"huh? Uh?.. Im.. Im okay! Sunny-ah hehe" he said then scratch his nape.
 
He looked at me after, i gave him my sweetest smile. But he just turned his look after.
is he mad at me? Did i do something wrong?
 
I want to go near him and talk to him, but everytime a had the chance, he's making his distance.. 
i feel like he's avoiding me. Why taengoo? 
 
"Oppa, we are having a celebration tomorrow, would you like to come?" I heard sunny invited taengoo.
 
"uhm? I will ask yuri." My taengoo said.
 
"he's coming oppa. Tiffany invited him already."
 
when taengoo heard that yuri is coming, he suddenly turned his gaze on me, i dont know if he did that on purpose or it just happen.
 
i cant smile at him anymore, i feel like he is so near me yet so far still..
 
i saw him sighed then look at sunny
 
"hmm? Okay! Im coming." 
 
So he is coming, i dont know if i should be happy or what. I dont know what to feel. I dont understand why is he like this. It seems that he doesnt know me at all..
 
End of jessica's POV
 
Taeyeon and yuri went back to the villa after that. 
 
 
"taeng?" Yuri said
 
"hmm?"
 
"do you have a problem? You know you can talk to me right?"
 
"nope. Im perfectly fine." 
 
Yuri just sighed with his bestfriend's stubbornness.
 
"ill go to bed now yul, ill see you tomorrow."
 
Yuri just nodded. He knows taeyeon was just avoiding him so he cant ask him more questions. 
he just go to his room also, he's tired of today, and he's also tired of taeyeon. He really wants to help taeyeon, he can feel the burden that his friend's is carrying right now, but how? The latter wont let him..
 
 
Taeyeon's room
 
"can i wait for you?"
 
taeyeon remembers the time when jessica said those words to him.... 
 
"Im such a pabo!!!!!! Aish!!!!" Taeyeon screamed out loud that even yuri heard it at the other room.
 
"why sooyeon-ah? Does a year too long?" 
 
Taeyeon really dont understand why did jessica did that to him.. 
 
She wants to hate the latter but he cant, just like earlier, he wants to despise her, but when he saw her smile, all his anger disappeared.
 
"Her smile. She is so pretty. I cant blame why shes dating someone one, she has lots of admirer probably." Taeyeon sighed
 
"She's dating someone now taeng! Cause youre a pabo! You let her go! Its all your fault! You and your selfish ego taeng!!"
 
He heard his conscience  just screamed at his ears .Those words ripped his whole heart, he started to feel something is flowing out from his eyes. He is crying.. he fell asleep crying..
 
 
That morning yuri was making his coffee when he noticed taeyeon was walking lifelessly at the kitchen.
 
"bro? Are you okay?"
 
But taeyeon just nodded at him and took two spoons and put it at the freezer.
 
"what are you doing? Did you cry?" 
 
"Nothing, just sleepless night. Jet lagged."
 
yuri just furrowed his eyesbrows to the latter. 
 
"Jet lagged? Its three weeks already taeng!"
he thought, he doesnt want to argue with him so he just nodded..
 
"want coffee?"
 
"ok. Thanks."
 
"so are you coming tonight?"
 
"i dont know!" 
 
Taeyeon realizes that jessica's boyfriend might be there, so he suddenly has second thought about it.
 
yuri noticed that taeyeon wasnt really in the mood of talking, so he gave him a break.
 
 
SNSD dorm
 
"Good morning!!!" Tiffany burst out
 
"wows! Someone's good mood huh?" Hyoyeon said then wiggle her brows at tiffany.
 
"of course unnie is happy because yuri oppa is back!" Seohyun butted
 
"yah! What are you two talking about? Cant i be happy with no reason?" Tiffany said while pouring an orange juice to her glass.
 
"so if someone here is so happy then someone there is not!" Sunny said then pointed jessica at the couch lying lifelessly and staring blankly at the window.
 
"jess are you okay?" Tiffany tried to get her attention but no response.
 
"jess?" She repeats, again no!
 
Tiffany walked near her then screamed.
 
"YAH! JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!!!"
 
but jessica wasnt shocked by that, instead she looks at tiffany with her poker face and raised her one eyebrows.
 
tiffany felt a cold air that suddenly blows at her whole body. That icy feeling of sica effect.
 
"what?" Jessica said
 
tiffany just shook her head and said nothing to the latter. 
 
The ice princess went back to where she was looking at and started to zone out again.
 
"is she okay?" Sooyoung mouted tiffany but the latter just shrugged her shoulders.
 
----------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N] short and lame update.. Sorry guys! I just had to run some errands... But dont worry! Weekend is here, so expect for double update a day.. Lol..
 
Anyway, have you guys voted at MAMA2013 yet? Our girls are nominated for 4 categories. We are leading for best female group and best female dance for IGAB, but unfortunately we are losing for song of the year and artist of the year.. But still 28 more days to vote!!! And before i forgot the girls are also nominated at Youtube music award!!! Do you know how to vote? Just share the video on FB,twitter, and google+...  Lets show them what sones can do! fighting!