Chapter 10 - Afraid

I am forever

 

"Sooyeon-ah?" Taeyeon tried really hard just to utter that name.

..................

JESSICA's POV

"Sooyeon-ah?" i heard taeyeon just called me by my korean name.

I got really startled by that, did he just really called me or im just dreaming?

"he knows its me? Since when? how?" my thought.

I look at him and saw that he was staring at me.

we stayed like that for a minute, i can see sadness on his eyes,  i think he was about to cry or something.

"uhm? Taengoo-ah? are you okay?" i asked him worriedly

I saw him smiled after that, ugh that smile, i missed it, his dimples. i feel like my knees are getting weak, thank goodness i am seating right now.

He suddenly stood up, hold my hand and dragged me. i dont know whats up to him or where are we going but i just let him..

"yah! where are you going?" i heard tiffany and yuri asked.

I just looked at them and shrugged my shoulders..

He just keep his hands holding mine while walking outside the theater.

"Where are we going taengoo?"

He just looked at me then smiled.

again, i let him, though i dont know where will he take me. i feel comfort by his touch so i dont care if someone will notice us or what..

We stopped from walking, I felt his hand's losing its grip on mine, i felt dejected by that.

"where here." he said then smiled

I looked at the place, we're at the mall's rooftop garden. Its beautiful, the ambience was so romantic and sweet.

We seated at the bench near the end of the rooftop so no one can notice us.

We've been seating there for a while,silently,  just staring at the beautiful lights of Seoul.

"uhm?---"  i was about to break the silence.

"Shhh?" he said

I looked at him confusedly, he just returned a very sincere smile. He moves closer to me then grab my hand and hold it.

I let him do that, i smiled.. 

The wind blows and gives chills to my whole body, he noticed it and offered his hoodie to me.

"here!" 

"no taengoo im good, you might catch a cold" i said

"I dont care, youre are more important"

"Ne?"

"uh? I mean youre a celebrity, many fans will be worried if you get sick than me."

I just let him put his hoodie on me.

SIlence..............

I cant deal with this silence anymore, but before i could break it, he did..

"Umh? so you knew?" he said, but he didnt turn his look on me

I dont know what to say, he might get mad if i admit that i knew it was him and did nothing.

"its okay, i understand. youre not sure right?" he said when he noticed it took a while for me to answer.

I just nodded and look at his direction. he is still looking at the bright city of seoul..

He released a deep breath then stood up.

"let's go, they might be worried about us now." he said then walks towards the entrance going back to the mall.

I fixed myself then followed him. i can see his back, i suddenly look at my hand where he was holding when we get here.

I felt that i miss it and longing for him to hold my hands again..

 

END OF JESSICA's POV

 

"Yah! Kwon! Where are they?" Tiffany asked yuri

​"I dont know"

" i've been trying to call jessi but shes not answering, if your friend did something to her, im telling --------" 

Tiffany's word got cut by yuri's lips..

Yuri put a soft kiss to tiffany's lips, Tiffany got really so shocked about what happened but she didnt resist it, he let yuri do that.

"I told you i dont know." yuri whispered on her ear then walked towards the bench and left tiffany mouth agape.

Tiffany's face turned red, she wants to utter some words but her voice seems to abandoned her...

She just stayed there where yuri left her standing for a while, then he heard yuri shouted

"Yah! kim taeyeon where have you been?"

taeyeon was walking towards their direction while jessica was walking behind him.

"i just needed to buy something" taeyeon explained

"With her?" yuri pointed jessica

"uhm? yeah. i ..iii. juuu..st draaa..gged her.. yeah i dragged her so you guys can have time alone, you know. hehe" taeng stuttered

"ooh really?" yuri wasnt really convinced at all..

"you're a bad liar taeng!" yuri thought then smirked.

"tiff, what happened are you sick?" they heard jessica

"ah! no! im fine jess." 

"why does your face red, do you have fever?" jessica put her hand on tiffany's forehead.

"No.no.no! what red? im good dont worry about me, im just tired we should go now." tiffany explained while trying to calm herself.

"oh okay." jessica complied then turned around to where the boys are..

"we have to go, thank you." she said then waved.

She turned her look to taeyeon but unfortunately the latter wasnt looking at her..

She sighed then turned her back, feeling dejected.. "what's up to that midget" she thought.

Yuri and taeyeon stayed to where they are standing looking at the direction of the ladies who was walking away from them.

They both sighed.

"Red face eeh?" yuri thought then smiled

"I'm sorry sooyeon-ah." taeyeon thought then sighed again.

Yuri noticed it. "i got you taeyeon" he thought then smirked..

"Whats with the sighing kim?" yuri asked taeyeon.

"Huh? what do you mean?" 

"Nothing bro, lets get back home" yuri said.

 

On the way to their house yuri noticed taeyeon's silence.

He was hesitant to ask the latter about it so he decided to shrugged it off and thought maybe taeyeon was just tired..

 

That night on their own bedroom..

 

Yuri was smiling all night thinking of what happened earlier.

"her lips was so soft." he thought.

He looks at his phone and waiting for tiffany to text him. "so im waiting for her text after what i did? pabo kwon yuri!!" 

"I wonder what she thinks of me after that. she might think im a ert. Aish!! i shouldn't have done that," he mentally hits himself.

Meanwhile, taeyeon was really having a hard time thinking of things that he should do now after revealing the truth..

He keeps on sighing all night..

"I cant do it."

"No! i cant, yeah right! i cant!"

"I WONT!!!"

"Im sorry sooyeon-ah."

Taeyeon doesnt like the idea of falling so deeply in love with jessica. he was so afraid of the outcome. so he decided to ignore everything and just pretend that nothing happned..

 

At SNSD's Dorm

The girls noticed tiffany's weirdness after that date.

"unnie are you okay?" seohyun asked her

"of course i am. why?" tiffany said

"cause youve been spacing out the whole time." Sooyung butted

Jessica was just looking at them with her poker face, she was there but her mind was thinking of something, uh no! somene.

"right jessica?" sooyoung said.

"Huh? what's that?" jessica startled

"omo!! the both of you!!!!! is that the effect of dating?" sunny burst out 

"What!!" both jessica and tiffany shouted in unison.

That cause for the rest to laugh out loud..

Beep Beep! 

Tiffany's phone ring, she excitedly took her phone and read the massage.

"Hi. Ms. Hwang" she smiled like an idiot after reading it. everyone noticed it and they all laugh again...

"Aissh! this kid. pretending nothing happened huh? okay, im game!" she thought.

"Hi. Mr. kwon" she replied.

They texted all night. its kinda different now and less bickering tho. 

 

That morning yuri was going to the mall to buy something necessary for their flight this sunday.

"taeng im going to buy some things we need for our flight." yuri said "im leaving. bye!" he added

"Wow? thats weird, he didnt ask me to come.. hmmm?" taeyeon thought.

He was having his lunch alone when his phone ring.

"unknown number?" He thought

"Hello?"

"Hello? who is this?" he repeat when the person from the other line wasnt speaking.

"uhm? taengoo?" he heard, he already know who was that.

"ooh? jessica?" he said

Jessica felt a little despair when taeyeon called her jessica.

"yes. its me."

"Hi, you call? where did you get my number?" taeyeon asked casually, he wants to ask the latter how was she, or did she eat good, but he cant..

"oh sorry, i ask tiffany to get it from yuri oppa." she explained

"no need to say sorry thats okay, im also about to ask for your number but you did it first. how are you sooyen-ah?" He really wants to ask jessica those words but he controlled his emotion, instead he just said

"oh okay." 

Jessica really felt that taeyeon doesnt want to talk to her, so she bid goodbye before her heart would feel more pain.

"he's changed. he's not taengoo anymore. im such a pabo to think he's still the same! its been 10 years already jessica! everything would change!" she mentally hits herself then she felt a warm liquid running to her face, she started crying..

 

After that call taeyeon, was so depressed. he didnt finished his lunch and just staring at his phone.

"Im sorry sooyeon-ah, i dont want to hurt you, so its better this way."  he sighed.

 

Unknown to the two, tiffany and yuri will meet at park that time.

"where is he? ugh i should've agreed on meeting him up here." tiffany said while waiting for yuri, shes been only there for 5 minutes but keeps on complaining already..

she dialed yuri's number..

"yah! kwon where are you? i've been waiting here for ages!" she said exaggeratedly.

"im here." yuri said

"where?"

"here!" yuri whispered on tiffany's ear from behind.

Tiffany got startled and her face turned into tomato again. she looked at where yuri was and the latter was smiling at her.

"lets go?" Yuri said and walked ahead..

"what is he doing to me? everything he does makes me knocked off my feet" tiffany thought then followed yuri whos walking ahead of her.

"yah! Kwon wait for me!" tiffany yelled

They've been walking for a while then tiffany got tired.

"yah oppa! can we sit there first?" she pointed the bench facing the han river.

"huh?" yuri was startled, "what did she called me? did she just called me oppa?" yuri thought

"i said lets----" 

"omo! are you okay? why does your face is so red?" tiffany asked while she moved her face near to yuri's face.

Yuri was shocked by what tiffany was doing, his face turned redder than earlier, even tiffany noticed that what she was doing right now is so awkward, her face turned into red too.

she moved back then clear . 

"ehem, ehem.."

"lets sit now there." she walked towards the bench awkwardly.

They are siting facing the han river quitely. they are in deep silence.

"Youre more pretty without make up you know." yuri dropped the silence.

"uh? thanks. but i think i look weird without make up. i feel different." tiffany said.

"what do you mean different? youre still the same, youre just more pretty tho." yuri smiled.

"its different, like, i feel ugly without it, i feel like people will get scared at my real face" she said

"no! no no! you are really pretty. im telling you tiffany, youre pretty."

"she called me tiffany? omo!" tiffany thought.

She just smiled at yuri..

"anyway, after we had lunch, can you go with me at the mall?" yuri asked her

tiffany nodded. 

"i just have to buy some stuffs for our flight this sunday." he added.

"flight?" tiffany furrowed her eyebows

"ooh yeah, i almost forgot to tell you, taeng and i will be flying back this sunday" he explained

"flying back?" tiffany started to feel nervous, she doesnt want to here what will yuri's about to say.

"yeah in LA." yuri said

Tiffany's vibe turned dark, felt betrayed by the person in front of her, she doesnt know what to say or do by what she just heard.

She remained silent.

"thanks for your company tiffany, i really enjoyed it, even though we always have our misunderstandings, i really had fun. i hope to meet you again in the future." yuri then smiled.

but unknown to him, tiffany was just holding back her feelings, she wants to cry, she wants to scream and tell him he's a *ng assh*le but she cant, why? she may have her reasons but she has no rights..

They ended their day happily, yuri drove tiffany back to their dorm.

The girl just enjoyed her possible last day with yuri.

"Thanks for coming with me tiffany." yuri said then peck at tiffany's cheeks.

"Goodbye, take care." yuri added then smiled 

"Bye." tiffany bid goodbye too then give him a weak smile.

When she's sure enough that yuri was driving away already, her tears started to roll..

 

 

 

[A/N] Again, thanks for the upvote, comments, subcribers and readers..

Anyway, you might think that i am more focusing on yulti, well i just did.. lol, but believe in the power of taengsic.. 

SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST right? :)